• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Awesome I would give you an example but I'm use my Wii's internet and you can't copy and paste here. And if you take requests can you do a Black & White Assault Krystal? You can try Adventures Krystal but it's really hard to recolor.
You just want some black and white pictures of Krystal in her Assault uniform? That's easy--just check back in a few minutes and I'll have it for you.

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Can you post it here too?
And yeah, posting from a Wii sucks :ohwell:
Yeah I know since you can't do smiles unless you type it. And Isma have you heard from Stryks or E who's in the comic? I think Blaze should be in it. It looks like Blaze can do pretty good recolors and Blaze should get a cameo.

Also if you can try, I also want a cameo. :chuckle:

Later guys, I really gotta go this time bye!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Blaze I would love to see your work. I am a fan of good photoshopping.
Yeah good job :)
Well, can you make the Krystal in my sig?(click my profile to see)
It's Assault Krystal, with Blue eyes, green fur, but give her a purple suit....,if that ain't to much trouble :)

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I'm not done yet, but I just wanted to show you guys how cute Krystal looks with blue eyes.

Awww. ^_^

Don't worry, IsmaR, I'll get you a full-body pic when I'm finished. *nod*

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
aww i can't look away from them lol

but i thought she had blue eyes to begin with didnt she??? anyways nice job on the other pick though

me for comic!!! (origanal 6 maybe 7 to include u ismar) no i kid everyone who put work into this thread for comic

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Well, I wan't it to fit in my sig...
Maybe 500x500..
Well let me see it 1st :p
I'll do a height of 500 pixels, then. Oh, I can't believe I forgot her hands. Give me a minute. XD

EDIT: Here she is:

Let me know if you'd like any more changes. I can do a background or add some text if you'd like.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll do a height of 500 pixels, then. Oh, I can't believe I forgot her hands. Give me a minute. XD

EDIT: Here she is:

Let me know if you'd like any more changes. I can do a background or add some text if you'd like.
Thanks again :)

And about the comic thing...
War of the clubs!
Every chracter crew will be featured in it. All questions should be made in this thread.
Also, keep in mind no one will make cameos except Elysium at the moment. So don't ask me. If he's looking for people, I'll tell you guys, and we all decide.

EDIT: Thanks! It came out very nice! Maybe for a backround....nothing particlar, just pick whatever you like. The text....maybe put "The **** Staff" by her left foot. And if you can. fit my name somewhere.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
nice pic. and i have a little request to change for mine. can you put on my white krystal. ORIGANAL MEMBER OF TRS. actually nevermind i have a better idea sorry if you already started

and just to end that topic i already asked him (hopefully im in) and apperantly you are gettin an important role ismar. nic job. now no more unless you go to the thread.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Man...I just dodged a bullet :scared: I'm one point off and I just got a warning :(
Ok, back on topic!
Blaze, can you Photo Shop some stages I made? Seein how Cinder and Levia7han don't/can't do it :p

Elysium

Smash Lord
We gotta show that krystal love! Star Wolf, geno and all the others can't compete with Krystals awesomeness

Maybe I should have told him that The **** Staff....uses Krystals staff to make sure we win....and I could dress up in her adventures look!
Cosplay!!!

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
IsmaR, here she is again. You might need to reload:

I know this is taking a while, but I tried a few experiments that didn't quite work out.

And to think they call me "Blaze"... :urg:

EDIT:

Here you go, Sonic.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IsmaR, here she is again. You might need to reload:

I know this is taking a while, but I tried a few experiments that didn't quite work out.

And to think they call me "Blaze"... :urg:

EDIT:

Here you go, Sonic.

Hey, you made it, you are Blaze!
Thanks!

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Man...I just dodged a bullet :scared: I'm one point off and I just got a warning :(
Ok, back on topic!
Blaze, can you Photo Shop some stages I made? Seein how Cinder and Levia7han don't/can't do it :p
What exactly do you need done?

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I made some design's for stages, and Levia7han Photoshops them.
Those 2 in the front post are mine, and I have some other ones if you're up to it.
Hm... I'd love to help, but it sounds too time-consuming for my taste. Sorry. :dizzy:

Speaking of time, it's late. I'll see you guys later. It's been fun!

Top Bottom