• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
see ya blaze

hmm...how about why would they need another star fox character in the game??? i don't know all of them are so ovious to figure out a comeback (and my prize for tryin is a important spot in the war against the star wolf squadron in the comic)

Elysium

Smash Lord
see ya blaze

hmm...how about why would they need another star fox character in the game??? i don't know all of them are so ovious to figure out a comeback
Thats why this is a good challenge. It requires tons and tons of thinking! Just think of how accomplished you'll feel after you try to disprove a character you support. lol

Edit: I don't control anything that goes into that comic, you'd have to beg Stryks

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Happy new year guys!!! I just got back from Japan. Any Krystal news?
Hey Darkraid! :)
Well...
Wolf is supposedly confirmed now, and Falco...but no Krystal? :confused:
There's a comic about character clubs(The **** Staff, R.I.D.L.E.Y., and more).
Umm...new members...
And right now, make an argument for why Krystal shouldn't be in Brawl, winner gets a prize.

So how was Japan?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I bought corocoro, and it was a complete crap. However I bought a mag called DS + Wii, it had a huge preview of brawl. No new info though.

What do u mean by Wolf confirmed?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I bought corocoro, and it was a complete crap. However I bought a mag called DS + Wii, it had a huge preview of brawl. No new info though.

What do u mean by Wolf confirmed?
A rumor says Wolf and Falco are confirmed.

Well, the guy said he had insider info, and he was right about the Dragoon item(desribed it perfectly).
So he said all this in October.
Wolf is in the game
Falco will return
Mewtwo will be replaced by Lucario(:mad:)
and a lot of other stuff.
I don't believe him, Wolf AND Falco but no Krystal? And Lucario instead of Mewtwo? :(

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
thats cause krystal was already confirmed before wit the va leak. anyways he's actually talkin about a prophet that got the last update completely correct and guessed it around oct. 31. (the dragoon and how it works) supposivly this guy got inside info on brawl and shared it and wolf happened to be on his list while krystal didnt even though we already know she will be a pc. he didnt have many predictions anyways

aww you beat me too it ismar,NOT TO MENTION THE NEW NESS THEORY AWW COME ON YOU DID IT AGAIN??? ARE YOU TRYIN TO PISS ME OFF ISMAR noo i kid

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yeah. He said I needed to bring intelligent discussion to this thread, I said I would, and he hasn't gotten back to me.
Well, he's the boss, so just wait until he gets back :ohwell:
Don't worry my source told me the other guy was lying now you don't have to worry anymore :laugh:
Your sources, eh? Do they say anything about M2?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
He was joking. look at the smiley.
lol this guy gets it! But that really does go to show how people will jump at just about anythin. I didn't expect anyone to take that seriously.

On a side note Krystal would be a cool addition and far better than wolf.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Crap, I need another stupid argument.
Yea Zamus and her Skin tight whatever kinda is up there with Krystals "revealing" attire.
Yeah. He said I needed to bring intelligent discussion to this thread, I said I would, and he hasn't gotten back to me.
I never got your reply...but then again my inbox is always full...
Anyway You got one of the requirements and that was intelligent convo, the other is that you must be and remain active in the thread. After you sent me the first PM I waited to see when you would post next and it never came. In fact the last time you posted here was on the 20th coincidentally the same day you sent the PM. So after two days of not posting, the second requirement wasn't met. Thats why I never added you. Not trying to be rude by any means, but those that are in the group and not posting very often have something going on and they've let me know ahead of time so I don't think they've abandoned the thread.

Anyway.
Come on people we can't come up with any decent arguments against Krystal? I'll do some brainstorming tonight while I try and sleep and I'll post my arguments sometime tomorrow.

Edit: Wow it looks like you negatived the blank outta Krystal. lol I'd say get rid of the shadow.
How come everyones using that one picture for colorings? I've been wondering that for awhile now. Not that I'm against or anything.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Of course he was :p

So, I made a new sig, can I get some feedback? Yeah, it's weird.
So you got a pic of Krystal, inverted the colours then stuck it on the background something else and used a filter in photoshow to blend the edges into the background? How close was I :p Still cool though.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yea Zamus and her Skin tight whatever kinda is up there with Krystals "revealing" attire.
Oi, kids these days and their video game characters :laugh:
Anyway.
Come on people we can't come up with any decent arguments against Krystal? I'll do some brainstorming tonight while I try and sleep and I'll post my arguments sometime tomorrow.
A staff is a stupid weapon!
Edit: Wow it looks like you negatived the blank outta Krystal. lol I'd say get rid of the shadow.
How come everyones using that one picture for colorings? I've been wondering that for awhile now. Not that I'm against or anything.
1( My name's in the shadow :p
2( I'm too lazy to do another pic :tired:
3( Sure...
So you got a pic of Krystal, inverted the colours then stuck it on the background something else and used a filter in photoshow to blend the edges into the background? How close was I :p Still cool though.
Ummm...like 60% :p
I don't think I filtered anything, and I blended like crap :laugh:
And does anyone know why they closed the club wars thread?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Isn't there ever not a war waiting to happen?
Well because the Internet is anonymous people can be jerks and so like to cause trouble. To answer your question, there is always a war on the horizon. In the real world too :urg:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well because the Internet is anonymous people can be jerks and so like to cause trouble. To answer your question, there is always a war on the horizon. In the real world too :urg:
Well this is a new year, maybe we can avoid some of it..
Who am I kidding :(

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
je je i´m still alive( look what the mighty coffee whit aspirin support can do)

nobody really wants Assault outfit they would rather have the Adventures outfit its WAY better.
i don´t think she use the adventures outlift because she is almost naked
and a good argument against her...dammit i can´t find any argument against her

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
i don´t think she use the adventures outlift because she is almost naked
and a good argument against her...dammit i can´t find any argument against her
I know what you mean. It's a lot easier to think of arguments for her than for against her. The best arguments have already been listed on page one of this thread.

Okay, here's one: The roster should have more villains, and Krystal is a heroine. That's the best I can do. :dizzy:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
hey Blaze what do you think you could do, recolors that is, with the adventure Krystal? like an Aqua Krystal with normal outfit colours? blue eyes too.

More important characters we've already answered that somewhere.

man ya'l post alot while im asleep! my goodness! :lol:

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
hey Blaze what do you think you could do, recolors that is, with the adventure Krystal? like an Aqua Krystal with normal outfit colours? blue eyes too.

More important characters we've already answered that somewhere.

man ya'l post alot while im asleep! my goodness! :lol:
By "Aqua Krystal," do you mean you just want her fur to be a lighter shade of blue? Or are you thinking of something different?

I'll be away for about an hour. See you momentarily. ^_^

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
By "Aqua Krystal," do you mean you just want her fur to be a lighter shade of blue? Or are you thinking of something different?

I'll be away for about an hour. See you momentarily. ^_^
yeah kinda like a blue/green fur color

and someone asked what color Krystal's eyes were originally they were an aqua/bluegreen color.

Top Bottom