• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
TRS stands for The **** Staff, our Krystal crew. We run things here :cool:
Oh, what I meant is... exactly what does **** have to do with Krystal? o.o;

And to join, you must private message Elysium, the guy who made the 1st post. Just tell him you support Krystal(with her staff) for a playable character, tell him your main characters you will use for Brawl, and tell him IsmaR sent you :)
Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to do that.

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
how much she is goin to **** the comptetion.. dont ask me though i was suprised by the name when i first joined but i just learned to ignore it.
Oh, I get it now. When I heard "****" and "staff" together... well, you don't want to know what the first thing that came to my head was :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I didn't think about that until I read somewhere, it was referring to the shape of the staff +__+

EDIT: Yeah, they shoulda given everyone, or at least Krystal an alt costume :(

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
actually i think it only said wario was special i didnt think it said that wario was the only one gettin two different costumes?:ohwell:
The exact quote was as follows: "Everyone can change colors, of course. But Wario alone is special."

To me, this directly implies that Wario is the only one with a costume change, but hey, I guess I could be wrong.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
well it would be pretty stupid of sakurai to only give that fat slob an alt. costume i mean they should have one for everybody (includin a full adventures krystal of course)
I know its not phair, but Sakurai probably figured that the people who voted for Wario were expecting him to show up in his traditional overalls outfit. :ohwell:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
well it would be pretty stupid of sakurai to only give that fat slob an alt. costume i mean they should have one for everybody (includin a full adventures krystal of course) and of course wario's special everyone knows that:laugh:
Hey, Wario is awesome, and he was rich enough to buy an alt :p
Well Wario is my one of fav characters, no need to put him down :ohwell:

...but yeah....only him? :(

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
I know its not phair, but Sakurai probably figured that the people who voted for Wario were expecting him to show up in his traditional overalls outfit. :ohwell:
Some speculate it was the result of hearing from fans after the fact. Hey, maybe if we make enough clamor about Krystal, we'll get a costume change in the form of downloadable content.

...maybe XD

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
i hope sorry i was gone for a few minutes i was readin the melee roster prophesy

and sorry about backlashin wario. i just don't like him
I don't want to go off topic here, but now you have me curious. Where is this roster prophecy? I'm assuming you meant "Brawl" and not "Melee."

Anyway, back on topic. Is it just my imagination, or has Fox's tail been cut a little shorter in this edition? If Krystal is included, I hope they don't downsize her. That big bushy tail is one of her best characteristics. :chuckle:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I don't want to go off topic here, but now you have me curious. Where is this roster prophecy? I'm assuming you meant "Brawl" and not "Melee."

Anyway, back on topic. Is it just my imagination, or has Fox's tail been cut a little shorter in this edition? If Krystal is included, I hope they don't downsize her. That big bushy tail is one of her best characteristics. :chuckle:
No, it was something that happened when Melee's roster leaked.
And yeah, big bushy tail =.....I don't want to finish it anymore :(

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I think Krystal is the most deserving Starfox char to be in SSBB after Fox himself.
First: Nintendo is in debt with her for cutting her role in Starfox Adventures.
Second: They promised more female chars this time.
Third: She already has three different clothes: the yellow SF Adventures one, the blu SF Assault one and the pink SF Command one.
And I'm sure everyone is curious to see how she does look with her Adventures clothes on her Command appearance, as she is supposed to have in SSBB if she is in.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
1st off, welcome to the boards.
Adventures clothing on Command Krystal? *shudders*
Well, I think we'd more likely get a hybrid Krystal, just like the hybrid of Fox for Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
A group of girls talking about video games on the Internet? This would make a good episode of The Twilight Zone... haha, j/k
:laugh: Oh baby!

Anyway, The term **** is used in the terms of "domination" or more commonly said "owned". Of course theirs always that little second definition.... but that one tends to get me in trouble.

@hypercat: Krystal has 4 outfits.... her three game ones, and then we consider a "hybrid" look which is a blend of (mostly) Adventures and Assault. Here's the break down of the geenral consensus of the looks.
Adventures: W00t W00t!
Assault: ehhhhh
Command: "Ohmagod nooooooo"
Hybrid: (more enthusiastic) ehhhhh

Big bushy tail ftw!!!

Welcome to the thread Blaze
Also welcome back Celso

Krystal Fur Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...this is what I get for sleeping, I guess :laugh:...

But yeah, @Hypercat: we're hoping for the Adventures outfit, but we're expecting Sakurai to
be a douche and
give us a hybrid...

@E: *looks at first line of last post* you're such a flirt...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Wow...this is what I get for sleeping, I guess :laugh:...

But yeah, @Hypercat: we're hoping for the Adventures outfit, but we're expecting Sakurai to
be a douche and
give us a hybrid...

@E: *looks at first line of last post* you're such a flirt...
Well, the good thing about the Hybrid look is (At least I believe so) that it has the potential to be really good. I don't think it would be as good as her pure Adventures look, but it would be pretty high up there. The problem is that it could be really bad too. But if Sakurai is saving her for this late into the updates... maybe she will look awesome. I mean.. Wario is an ugly mofo but he got revealed semi-early. :laugh:

And....well... "No i'm not!!!" :laugh:

Oh and it's a little preemptive, but when Blaze comes on welcome her to The **** Staff.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
I actually think that in the SSE, Krystal will end up being with Sonic. Hey, biped anthropomorphic animals need to stick and work together.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh and it's a little preemptive, but when Blaze comes on welcome her to The **** Staff.
Already have ;)
I actually think that in the SSE, Krystal will end up being with Sonic. Hey, biped anthropomorphic animals need to stick and work together.
Sick of blue :(
Jk, but not with Sonic :ohwell:

Cinder

Smash Master
And....well... "No i'm not!!!" :laugh:
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3551566&postcount=546
Mhm-mhm, suuuuuurrre you're not :rolleyes:...jkjk, I'm teasin'...besides, I'm the same way...

So she's in? Sweet...

Anyway, on topic...yeah, I guess the hybrid could turn out okay...maybe if it's more Adventures, but some Command, it won't be bad...of course, more Command and some Adventures would be hideous imo...

Elysium

Smash Lord
http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3551566&postcount=546
Mhm-mhm, suuuuuurrre you're not :rolleyes:...jkjk, I'm teasin'...besides, I'm the same way...

So she's in? Sweet...

Anyway, on topic...yeah, I guess the hybrid could turn out okay...maybe if it's more Adventures, but some Command, it won't be bad...of course, more Command and some Adventures would be hideous imo...
That post doesn't prove anything!

And Command just ruins anything it touches.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
whew that was alot to read! lol

Welcome Blaze.

whats up with all the heteros?

Krystal's big bushy long tail is awsome! got to keep it!

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Heh... Glad I'm not the only one. ^~;

Kyrstal topics, let's see.... Isn't it terrible that they're giving Wario two different costumes, but not Krystal? It would be cool if we could change back and forth from her Adventures/Assault looks, or maybe a brand new one.
Your not the only one.:chuckle:

@ Blaze welcome to the **** staff!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Whatever you're on. ;) Anyways, yeah, Krystal should have the same thing like Wario; switching from assault Krystal to adventures.
QFT that would be horrible if command was in the game but if it was an Alt. Costume it wouldnt bother me because i wouldnt use it! lol

Top Bottom