• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
now if only he could do an adventures one, lol i kid i know how hard it is to recolor an adventures krystal. and i never said i could do a recolor remember i said i would try and i couldnt get it
I'll give it a shot tomorrow...I can't promise it'll turn out well, though...

You got another fan.
I love the support tags their awesome.:)

@Isma: that's good to hear...at least I still have my support :)

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
I'll give it a shot tomorrow...I can't promise it'll turn out well, though...

@Isma: that's good to hear...at least I still have my support :)
No prob it feels good to make people happy.:)

Update to the role in the SSE.
Bowser hires Wolf as a bounty hunter to hunt Krystal and Fox down.
Wolf couldn't get the job done so Bowser sets off to do it himself.

Cinder

Smash Master
im a fan! im a rebel i'd rather it say "The **** Staff" lol
Trust me...I'd rebel with you, but after what CK put me through...I'll stand down...

No prob it feels good to make people happy.:)

Update to the role in the SSE.
Bowser hires Wolf as a bounty hunter to hunt Krystal and Fox down.
Wolf couldn't get the job done so Bowser sets off to do it himself.
That's not a bad idea, actually...

Since y'all have 'til tomorrow before I start the Adventures recolors (*gulp*), I may as well ask now...any requests?

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Trust me...I'd rebel with you, but after what CK put me through...I'll stand down...

Since y'all have 'til tomorrow before I start the Adventures recolors (*gulp*), I may as well ask now...any requests?
no one has ever done anything to me...

but any way what would her role be without wolf be?

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
k k lets just end it misunderstandin in internet lango. anyways if you could i want the adventures one to be black fur please

nice and that might actually fit in ss96

Thanks guys.:)

@ Cinder can you make like a Black and White Adventures Krystal?

Cinder

Smash Master
ok, you know what? fine! from now on, you can do ALL the photoshop sh*t for this thread. I've done my best work on everything I've created so far and I get flamed for it. F*ck it all then! Just b/c you feel bad doesn't mean that I have to do a poor job and make you look good. But from now on, you can do all the photoshop sh*t! I've had it!
Geez, man...no need to get pissed...all I want is one thing to call my own...you know what, I guess the icons are enough <_<...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
ok, you know what? fine! from now on, you can do ALL the photoshop sh*t for this thread. I've done my best work on everything I've created so far and I get flamed for it. F*ck it all then! Just b/c you feel bad doesn't mean that I have to do a poor job and make you look good. But from now on, you can do all the photoshop pics! I've had it!
Bro you don't have to get mad about it...
Just calm down Cinder wants to do this one.

@ Krystalrules my story does have Wolf in it.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
ok, you know what? fine! from now on, you can do ALL the photoshop sh*t for this thread. I've done my best work on everything I've created so far and I get flamed for it. F*ck it all then! Just b/c you feel bad doesn't mean that I have to do a poor job and make you look good. But from now on, you can do all the photoshop pics! I've had it!
No!! Do my request!!

@ KR: I sent you the code.

Cinder

Smash Master
no dude, go ahead and do the adventures thing. I'm gonna take a long break anyway. I just don't like it when people feel like they need to make other people feel bad for doing their best. I work hard, and I bet you do too. But from now on, you take over the photoshop pics.
Well, alright...I just don't wanna feel like I'm the reason you're quitting...trust me, I feel like **** now...I'll give the stages and all the PS work a crack (though yours will probably always be better)...just know that it's cool if you do the Adventures recolors...if you don't WANT to, that's fine, but I'm not gonna stop you if you do...if you still want to do PS stuff, just leave the support icons to me, and I'm content...

I don't want anyone here to get pissed with me, so...I apologize...no hard feelings?

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Well, alright...I just don't wanna feel like I'm the reason you're quitting...trust me, I feel like **** now...I'll give the stages and all the PS work a crack (though yours will probably always be better)...just know that it's cool if you do the Adventures recolors...if you don't WANT to, that's fine, but I'm not gonna stop you if you do...if you still want to do PS stuff, just leave the support icons to me, and I'm content...

I don't want anyone here to get pissed with me, so...I apologize...no hard feelings?
Yeah thank you Cinder!
Anyways I think you guys should both do the Ps pics and levia can do stages.
Cinder could do support icons.
And both of you guys could do the PS pics.
Anyways Sharing is Caring!:laugh:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! both of you! calm down! look Cinder has his button tag support things! and Levia has his Krystal colors! ok levia get over your pride! cinder you should have not said what you said! ok get over make up and lets get this Krystal thread back where it was!!!!!!!!

SS64: hey i meant one without Wolf sorry! lol

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah thank you Cinder!
Anyways I think you guys should both do the Ps pics and levia can do stages.
Cinder could do support icons.
And both of you guys could do the PS pics.
Anyways Sharing is Caring!:laugh:
Well, it seems to me like Levia was planning a break...the only question on my mind is whether or not I triggered that...if he was planning it all along, there's not much we can do, but if I did trigger it...*shudders*...I'll take over either way...and if Levia wants to do any PS'ing, I'm cool with it...it's up to him...

@KR: read my last post...I am trying to patch things up...I can't stand the burden of forcing Levia to quit...I'd rather not bear that shame...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! both of you! calm down! look Cinder has his button tag support things! and Levia has his Krystal colors! ok levia get over your pride! cinder you should have not said what you said! ok get over make up and lets get this Krystal thread back where it was!!!!!!!!

SS64: hey i meant one without Wolf sorry! lol
Both of them had Wolf in it.
It's just the 2nd one was like an addtion.

no, of course not. I've cooled down now. But everytime I post something, something goes wrong. For example, I worked hard on the Macbeth stage, and then Gimpyfish gives me infraction points for "spamming." He thinks he owns this thread now and it makes me mad. Oh well, but don't worry about it. I need a break anyway. I'll do more once things cool down
Yeah Gimpy think he kinda owns things now.
I think he's changed.

Cinder

Smash Master
no, of course not. I've cooled down now. But everytime I post something, something goes wrong. For example, I worked hard on the Macbeth stage, and then Gimpyfish gives me infraction points for "spamming." He thinks he owns this thread now and it makes me mad. Oh well, but don't worry about it. I need a break anyway. I'll do more once things cool down
Sooo...you're not taking this break because of me? That makes me feel a little better...but I still feel pretty bad about lashing out at you...

I guess I'll do what I can during your hiatus...

Isma, I'll need your help with the stages...you've obviously got a knack for designing them...give me the designs you come up with, and I'll do what I can to PS 'em...

@SS96: I haven't noticed a change in Gimpy...if anything, it's 'cuz all the mods are acting stricter...but either way, I still think Gimpy's a pretty cool guy...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm enforcing the rules of the board because i'm a moderator who is supposed to do that, nobody is actually keeping an eye on any of these threads, i came into the character threads because i got pm'd requests to do so because of all the spam and flaming

i've been getting sick of all the garbage flying around these boards lately anyways

or maybe it has something to do with the fact that i'm sick and i have no voice so i've been holed up in my house with nobody to talk to since Christmas T-T

either way, all i've been doing is enforcing the rules as they are supposed to be enforced, many mods are away from the boards on vacation so i'm picking up the slack

edit: also, make sure not to reply to this with posts here, pm me if you like

Charoo

Smash Champion
the game is so close to coming out I'm so happy. I wonder if people will get confuse in team battle with krystal haha.

aka falco wearing red but he still looks blue.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
All right, here they are Cinder :)
Click the original post to see the text picture
Cloudrunner Fortress

Description: You start fighting in the top of the Palace(in the Birdcage), but it is quickly destructable(break the floor or the cage walls, then it collapses). You fall through various floors, until you end up at the bottom of the Palace, which is the lake. I'll describe each floor.

*Birdcage(top floor): You begin fighting in this area, but you do not last here long, as 30%'s worth of damage will break the floor or cage walls, which causes it to collapse. After it collapses, you end up directly below the platform holding the cage.

*3rd story: Directly under the Birdcage, this area is more slightly durable, and takes 150% damage to the floor or the columns to break. Sharpclaw will attack you occasionally.

*Main plaza(2nd story): This area was where the Queen of Cloudrunners was attacked. This is the most durable of the areas, and requires 300% damage to the floor to break. You can also break the debris, to expand the field. Sentry robots will hover around the area, and shoot you with tasers(or lightning or W/E). There is also a pool on the side, that you can swim in.

*Ground level(bridge) The next area is the bridge you cross when you 1st arrive on the planet in Adventures. A pretty straight foward area here, but the flying lizards will attack once and a while. The bridge collapses after 200-250% damage to it.

*Fortress Lake: You finally end up at the lake area. There is no solid ground, just platforms floating on the water. The platforms are destroyable, but will reappear after 15 seconds. You can swim through the water, but the snapping turtle that lurks within will chase you down. He can cause 25% damage. The air is also a hazard, as the flying lizards appear here, too. Both enemies, however, can be stunned, and even knocked out, but they appear again in 10 seconds.

Stage size: The stage height and length increase every floor. It starts at aboot Mushroom Kindom II's(in melee) size, and increases to the maximum of Venom's(in melee) sze.

Stage Hazards: I'll list them per floor:

Birdcage: No hazards, just incredibly packed space

2nd level: Some Sharpclaws may come and attack players in this stage.

Main Plaza: Destructable debris and sentry robots.

Ground level: Flying Lizard things(:confused:) attack you.

Fortress Lake: Destructable platforms, a snapping turtle, and more Flying Lizards.

-Space reserved for Text picture(s)-

I'll need more time devising the Text pictures :p
So for now, please feel free to comment :)
Thanks for the votes guys :chuckle:
Anyway, I'm gonna be designing a few stages, simply to see how they'd work.
Remember, if you have a request, just ask :) Now, here's the 1st one, for Cinder.

Moon Mountain Pass

Stage description: A small rock formation over a chasm, with many Meteorites hitting the stage
One small platform in the middle, over a large area. But over the sides, you can use the steam currents to float
back to the stage, as well as float above the platform. There is also pillars scattered around the stage.

Stage layout:
....................../\
......................| |
......................|.|.............................................___.............___...................................................
......................|.|.................................._______/__\________/___\____........................
......................|.|..................................\...................................../...............................................
......................|.|...................................\.................................../................................................
......................|.|....................................\................................./.................................................
......................|.|.....................................|................................|.................................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This gives the general idea :p But it's much larger, and has more pillars:chuckle:

Stage Size: The stage is about as tall as Battlefield(in Melee) and as long as Final Destination(2hrs:p)

Stage Hazards: Meteors will fall all over the area, causing 23% damage. They can be destroyed before they hit you, and are fairly avoidable. Every now and then, a huge meteor will destroy a pillar, and if you're caught in the blast, you're f***ed :laugh: It will cause 40% damage, and is an instant KO, unless you're stopped(you are hit, you run into a small meteor,etc.). As stated before, there will be steam currents apearing over the stage, and they will occasionally appear out of the craters on the stage. You can ride the currents into the air, proving for some intense aerial combat:chuckle: There will also be those annoying flying, shrieking dinosaur thingies, who can attack you in the air, but are destroyable.

Comments? Suggestions? Cake :hunger:?
And I will be asking Levia7han117 to PS a image of this stage:)

Top Bottom