• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Remember people, We have a mod checking in on us now. Lets try to stay on topic.

As for being on topic: I'm working on another (omg another one?) mass PM, regarding almost everything SSE related, and just a general krystal related whatever. Once I get that back, I'll update the first post with a bunch of stuff to make it all that much better.

In other news:
Horribly lame update. Wasn't quite what I predicted in the info thread, but just as lame.
Vote for me for Best Location. Take the challenge in my sig!

Elysium

Smash Lord
ooooo Krystal talk. *cracks open a beer*
Lets go. lol

Actually, i'll spill one of the secrets of the mass I'm working on. I'm going to ask everyone (whose cool enough to be on my buddy list) their take on her role in the SSE. Take those results and list them in a section dedicated to the SSE.

That will make it easier to reference everyones ideas, and continue the discussion will a clear view of what everyone thinks. In a perfect world we'd be able to combine ideas and maybe come to an "official" role.

Thats just one of the things that will be in there.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yeah i'm going to make you guys copy and paste them in your replies. lol

Only reason being is because by the time I get everyone else's replies, it'll be like 2 days from now and this thread normally moves fast. So if I get them as a PM, it makes looking for them much easier.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hey all.

I just wanted to say that Im using my large amount of free time to make a lil concept sketch for what I think a hybrid Krystal would look like in Brawl. It's just a sketch in which I tried to tie in all of her appearances with the "Brawl Fox" look as the base of the body proportions. . . so to me it looked off abit seeing as command was the closing body I had to shape her from and thats the "huge head" game.

Don't know if Im going to Ink it or just shade it. . . it's on crappy paper so coloring aint happening. Hope to scan it oday and see what yall got to say :p

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,
Hey all.

I just wanted to say that Im using my large amount of free time to make a lil concept sketch for what I think a hybrid Krystal would look like in Brawl. It's just a sketch in which I tried to tie in all of her appearances with the "Brawl Fox" look as the base of the body proportions. . . so to me it looked off abit seeing as command was the closing body I had to shape her from and thats the "huge head" game.

Don't know if Im going to Ink it or just shade it. . . it's on crappy paper so coloring aint happening. Hope to scan it oday and see what yall got to say :p
i watn to see it

one question: how can i join the **** staff? i need to fill in a application or something?
or only say plis i want to join

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
*Walks around impatient* Where is ~Krystal~? :( Anyways, nothing much is going on, just the usual, us talking abot Krystal and wating for her to get confirmed so we can celebrate. I hope that Sakurai will indeed reveal the starting roster before the game is released so we can see if Krystal is there or not, of course she would be a starter.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Well I was reading the latest issue of EGM, and they said they would have "the roster" in their next issue (Jan 15th). I don't know if that means just the ones of the dojo, or something else. That could mean that we'll be getting a Krystal update real soon.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
Well I was reading the latest issue of EGM, and they said they would have "the roster" in their next issue (Jan 15th). I don't know if that means just the ones of the dojo, or something else. That could mean that we'll be getting a Krystal update real soon.
Don't count on it being something besides Dojo rehash. CoroCoro said the same thing and look what happened there.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I guess the only magazine you can count on is Famitsu.
Yep. Even then it's a bit of a stretch (we usually only get new screens).

Personally, I think this heavily hints at us NOT getting any more characters until at least Jan. 15. Could you imagine how tarnished EGM's reputation would be if they missed a confirmed character, even if it was b/c of press time, when they said they had the whole [Dojo] roster?

Prince Karo

Smash Apprentice
Yep. Even then it's a bit of a stretch (we usually only get new screens).

Personally, I think this heavily hints at us NOT getting any more characters until at least Jan. 15. Could you imagine how tarnished EGM's reputation would be if they missed a confirmed character, even if it was b/c of press time, when they said they had the whole [Dojo] roster?
What about the set of 30 character cards that Coro Coro is supposed to have in it's next magazine? SOMETHING has to be put on the extra 5 cards.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
That's true, but remember, we're much closer to launch now, and you know how the press sometimes gets games early so they can be reviewed.
A game as huge as Brawl getting released to the media early? Yeah, right. It JUST went gold; we can't expect a review this soon.

Also remember that EGM is an AMERICAN game magazine which abides by the AMERICAN release date. The time difference between CoroCoro-to-Release and EGM-to-Release is only about a week or two.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
What about the set of 30 character cards that Coro Coro is supposed to have in it's next magazine? SOMETHING has to be put on the extra 5 cards.
They said 30 Cards, not 30 Character Cards. I'm almost 100% sure the other 5 will be something other than characters (maybe 2 on the Subspace Emissary, 1 on Stage Builder, and a couple big-name ATs like Stafy and Little Mac).

Cinder

Smash Master
people still talk about corocoro? XD
I know...pretty weird...imo, we'll know when we know...

So, on topic (since Gimpy's here XD)...didn't Black/Light say he was gonna get us a costume design? I hope he posts it soon...I'd be happy to color it in for him, but I need the design first >.<...and Isma, where's the next stage? You still workin'? And I've got another stage idea: the Warp Stone area...that wouldn't be bad...it's how Fox was able to reach Krystal...fairly important imo...

Top Bottom