• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
Wow...it appears that I missed quite a bit...I guess that's what I get for watching Pirates of the Caribbean and not staying online at the same time :laugh:...well, my life aside:

well in command(starfox team version) she wear a headset like fox an the other team members... but i prefeer the cornerian army version whit a fligth hemet
and i think she will apear on sse in a search party looking for fox
I don't know about her wearing a helmet...seems unnatural imo...but I do agree that she's gonna be in a search party trying to find Fox...

yeh i know but before or after japan's release thats what i wonder.but i do want her as a starter so i can get training right away...and she looks better without the scouter
I'd almost prefer to see her hidden...but if she is a starter, it's safe to assume Falco and/or Wolf will be unlockable...

All right....tommorrow :p
Playing Super Metroid...it's awesome :chuckle:
Anyone else got a suggestion? And what other VC games should I get?
Well, have fun with that...

Aww, I only have 700 points :ohwell:

And I agree, TheRape Staff it should remain.
Yeah, we should keep the name...unless it's gonna get us infracted, which it hasn't...the only thing that makes me wanna change it is my dispute with Crimson King and Azua...but still, some people are sensitive to ****...*sigh*...but you know, no matter what you say or talk about, there will always be someone who will get offended, and someone who won't care...

EDIT: yay, Isma got the 1000th post :grin:...w00t!

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Hmm.. Krystal and Wolf working together in the SSE.. That would be interesing. * flies around thread in Wolfen*

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Keep the name "the **** staff", itsa good one.

Hey and am I the only one who much prefers adventures krystal over assault krystal? All the images I see on this forum are of assault krystal.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Hey and am I the only one who much prefers adventures krystal over assault krystal? All the images I see on this forum are of assault krystal.
:rotfl:
Everybody wants adventures Krystal, but many think assault Krystal, or a hybrid will be in brawl :p

Cinder

Smash Master

Well, I don't care either way *coughadventurescough*...but a) the odds are in favor of either a hybrid or assault theme, and b) it was easier for me to make the assault recolors :laugh:...

Cinder

Smash Master
No helmet for Krystal!
She'll get helmet hair.:laugh:

Edit:anyone know when gimpy gets on?
I got to pm him about my thread.
Yeah, helmet hair FTL!!

Wait, are you talking about that Sly Cooper thread? Meh...if you want to talk about a thread, you can PM any mod in this room...if Kokichi's on, he's pretty cool 'bout that kinda stuff...

So, on topic...by a quick show of hands, my Assault Icon, or my Adventures Icon? And are there any other ideas for stages (speaking on behalf of Isma, who's too busy indulging herself in games <_<)?

@Isma: when you get the chance, I've got another stage idea: gaaah, can't think of the name >.<...the icy place where you meet Tricky...you know what I'm talkin' about? That might not make for a bad stage...

Cinder

Smash Master
Indulging myself? I just haven't posted cause I'm on my Wii browser :p And the stage you are talking about is Snowhorn Wastes :)
Snowhorn Wastes...*facepalm*...why do I keep forgetting this stuff :urg:...yeah, Snowhorn might not be a bad stage, whaddaya think? I'm just throwing ideas out...and all the good ones are gone :laugh:

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, helmet hair FTL!!

Wait, are you talking about that Sly Cooper thread? Meh...if you want to talk about a thread, you can PM any mod in this room...if Kokichi's on, he's pretty cool 'bout that kinda stuff...

So, on topic...by a quick show of hands, my Assault Icon, or my Adventures Icon? And are there any other ideas for stages (speaking on behalf of Isma, who's too busy indulging herself in games <_<)?

@Isma: when you get the chance, I've got another stage idea: gaaah, can't think of the name >.<...the icy place where you meet Tricky...you know what I'm talkin' about? That might not make for a bad stage...
Thanks.
And for the icons I like the adventures icon better.
That game was fun and challenging.
Give me code please?

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Ok now for my role of Krystal in the SSE.
After Diddy and Fox take care of Rayquaza, Rayquaza has enough power for one last hyper beam and hits Fox.
Fox is sent flying and is found by Krystal in another section of the forest.
From there Wolf appears and aims at Krystal with that trophy cannon thingy. (sorry I don't know the name.:laugh:)
Wolf fires and it looks like Krystal is about to get hit by the laser.
All of a sudden, Fox blocks the laser and is hit meaning he gets turned into a trophy.
After than Krystal pulls out her staff and starts a battle.
(This is my idea of the SSE if wolf gets in.If he doesn't does anyone have any ideas of who I could replace him with?)

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
After Diddy and Fox take care of Rayquaza, Rayquaza has enough power for one last hyper beam and hits Fox.
From there Wolf appears and aims at Krystal with that trophy cannon thingy. (sorry I don't know the name.:laugh:)
All of a sudden, Fox blocks the laser and is hit meaning he gets turned into a trophy.
(This is my idea of the SSE if wolf gets in.If he doesn't does anyone have any ideas of who I could replace him with?)
I like that one. :chuckle:

sonic smash down

Smash Lord

thats not a bad idea but there is still something missing in there. after fox and diddy beat raquaza bowser shows up. got anything to hack that with??? if your wonderin what im talkin about see the last sub space video

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
thats not a bad idea but there is still something missing in there. after fox and diddy beat raquaza bowser shows up. got anything to hack that with??? if your wonderin what im talkin about see the last sub space video
as much as i hate to say it i think fox will save diddy form bowser and Krystal will find out and go threw a bunch of crap to save him

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
thats fine and that pretty much sums it up right there lol:

as much as i hate to say it i think fox will save diddy form bowser and Krystal will find out and go threw a bunch of crap to save him

and i know its alittle off-topic but im tryin to get a tournment together. pretty much everyone in the staff entered. you and ryudo intrested, pm me

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman

and i know its alittle off-topic but im tryin to get a tournment together. pretty much everyone in the staff entered. you and ryudo intrested, pm me
Thanks for the offer but I don't think I'll be able to go.
Anyways I'm training for the day Brawl comes out.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman

Umm, can I join? But I'm playing on IsmaR's Wii :p

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Sakurai said most characters would be unlockable through SSE which tells me that starters and only those that can be unlocked in SSE will have role. Every other hidden character outside of SSE will not have a role I'm guessing.

Top Bottom