• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
:blush:

You're a real friend. ^_^

As for this Mr.Conley character.....

I am interested in seeing what evidence he brings about Krystal not being in Brawl. I have not seen a solid argument against her yet.

Only Captain Falcon could be considered more difficult to argue against. =oP
Heh heh heh. ^_^

LOLOLOLOLO I Find Proof!

Fiip you can say in the pielate site, krystal is flying the arwing! XD
You're kidding me. You are FREAKING kidding me...

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hahaha, another phailed argument.

Anyway, I have a feeling we'll get a vet before a newcomer. We still have Falcon and Luigi to get, and so close to the release... I wonder what Sakurai is thinking. We can always hope for a huge update.... like the whole roster.
It just seems like he's leading up to something big with the recent updates, Doesn't it?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Cinder, have you heard back from Gimpy? I don't want this thread getting spammed with pointless pictures. It's only a matter of time before they start getting worse.

I think I still have the movesets with some taunts and stuff in there so I'ma start looking at those.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played the new Star Fox games (minus Adventure). But I think Krystal would make a very interesting character and a good Star Fox rep.

Cinder

Smash Master
Cinder, have you heard back from Gimpy? I don't want this thread getting spammed with pointless pictures. It's only a matter of time before they start getting worse.

I think I still have the movesets with some taunts and stuff in there so I'ma start looking at those.
Not about the report, but I PM'ed him just now...it seems reporting him wasn't enough, so I felt a PM would be sufficient...hopefully Gimpy doesn't log off before recieving it XD...

So, let's ignore the troll and get back on topic, shall we?

I agree that we are more likely to get a newcomer first...but I do wanna see Krystal at some point...

EDIT: thanks, Gimpy :grin:...glad you got the PM (or was it the report...hmmm...)

Elysium

Smash Lord
Alright, here are the taunts that I've found.
From Fluffy's first post of the old Thread:
Taunt

Krystal puts her staff onto her back (It shrinks down to half its size for portability) and she stretches her arms above her head with her eyes closed.

(Stretching because she’s hardly even getting a work out with how much she’s pwning

Winning Pose 1

Krystal spins her staff multiple times in her right hand then puts it on her back. Then she crosses her arms and puts her weight on one leg and smiles.

Winning Pose 2

She spins her staff above her head and then plants it in the ground to her right.

(Remind you of Final Fantasy 9?)

From SSD's moveset:
taunts
1- spins her staff puts it behind her back and waves her fingers like fox's in melee and says come on

2- just folds her arms with the staff in her right hand and justs goes hum and her hair moves with the wind

3- cant think of a third so ill just take an idea
she swings her staff behind her back and blows a kiss

Which ones do you guys like the bests so I can put them on the first posts (taunt wise, i'm still trying to find more victory poses)

Edit: A thousand Thanks oh master of the Bowser FSmash! :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
now that i've posted in this topic, i officially have my eye on things.

you better be careful to stay on topic and not flame, lest i come down with the infractions!

;P

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Taunt

Krystal puts her staff onto her back (It shrinks down to half its size for portability) and she stretches her arms above her head with her eyes closed.

(Stretching because she’s hardly even getting a work out with how much she’s pwning

Winning Pose 1

Krystal spins her staff multiple times in her right hand then puts it on her back. Then she crosses her arms and puts her weight on one leg and smiles.

Winning Pose 2

She spins her staff above her head and then plants it in the ground to her right.

From SSD's moveset:
taunts
1- spins her staff puts it behind her back and waves her fingers like fox's in melee and says come on

2- just folds her arms with the staff in her right hand and justs goes hum and her hair moves with the wind

Which ones do you guys like the bests so I can put them on the first posts (taunt wise, i'm still trying to find more victory poses)
I like number 3

Elysium

Smash Lord
now that i've posted in this topic, i officially have my eye on things.

you better be careful to stay on topic and not flame, lest i come down with the infractions!

;P
So is that while your still on vacation, or when you get back into the smash flow of things? :laugh:
I like number 3
Well remember each character gets 3 (or so? I can't remember) taunts and we have 4 to pick from at the moment

Cinder

Smash Master
Taunt

Winning Pose 1

Winning Pose 2

From SSD's moveset:
taunts

Third taunt, WP2...
And @Gimpy: don't worry, I won't cause you any trouble *salutes*...

Btw @everyone: I'm glad I could help ;)

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Taunt

Winning Pose 1

Winning Pose 2

From SSD's moveset:
taunts

I like number 1 original Fox.

Cinder

Smash Master
I like number 1 original Fox.
Yeah, I think it fits her well...but we can just use all three...like E said, everyone gets three taunts...I for one say we go with all three...

EDIT: SS96, you may wanna learn to use the edit button...and if you wanna join our club, PM Elysium...I do believe that has become the policy...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think it fits her well...but we can just use all three...like E said, everyone gets three taunts...I for one say we go with all three...

EDIT: SS96, you may wanna learn to use the edit button...and if you wanna join our club, PM Elysium...I do believe that has become the policy...
Oh thanks.
I didn't know sorry.:dizzy:

Cinder

Smash Master
Pm Elysium.
Yep, like I said :laugh:

Anyway...as for the victory poses...I love the two you have, but it wouldn't hurt to think of one more...oh, I got an idea...

She could start by twirling her staff...she could then put it behind her neck, as if she was benchpressing it...she could finish off by staring upwards, as if staring into space (like Zelda did...)

EDIT: @SS96: it's fine...everyone makes mistakes :laugh:...it's cool...but yeah, PM Elysium (or as we call him, E) if you wanna join...

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Yep, like I said :laugh:

Anyway...as for the victory poses...I love the two you have, but it wouldn't hurt to think of one more...oh, I got an idea...

She could start by twirling her staff...she could then put it behind her neck, as if she was benchpressing it...she could finish off by staring upwards, as if staring into space (like Zelda did...)

EDIT: @SS96: it's fine...everyone makes mistakes :laugh:...it's cool...but yeah, PM Elysium (or as we call him, E) if you wanna join...
Ok thanks I did PM Elysium Just waiting for a response.:)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Whoa, I can't believe I missed that!:crazy: I'm lucky I wasn't here, or I might have gone crazy :lol:
Thanks guys, for defending Krystal and me :blush:
What did he call me again? A big fat ****ing scrub..stop playing smash.......no comment..:(

Back on topic,,
1( Good luck SS96 :)
2( I'll get back to work on the stages tommorrow
3( That 3rd taunt = Epic win!!:chuckle:
4( I like Cinder's VP

Cinder

Smash Master
Whoa, I can't believe I missed that!:crazy: I'm lucky I wasn't here, or I might have gone crazy :lol:
Well, we were all on the edge, so yeah...

Thanks guys, for defending Krystal and me :blush:
Anything for a friend...

What did he call me again? A big fat ****ing scrub..stop playing smash.......no comment..:(
Don't get hung up over it...he's banned, and he was nothing but a troll...

Back on topic,,
1( Good luck SS96 :)
2( I'll get back to work on the stages tommorrow
3( That 3rd taunt = Epic win!!:chuckle:
4( I like Cinder's VP
1: Yeah, good luck from me, too ;)
2: Can't wait :)
3: I know, right?
4: The one I posted just now? Thanks...

And what do you guys think of the support icon I made for us?

I guess the whole troll incident overshadowed it last time...and if you don't like it, don't be afraid to tell me...I'm not exactly proud of it myself :ohwell:

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the welcomes guys and I'm hoping to contribute to this thread as much as I can.:)

@ Cinder Nice support Icon!

Cinder

Smash Master
*applauses SonicSpeed*
Why not use all three taunts? As we said before, you get three in the game...wait...are there more than three taunts we've got?

@SonicSpeed: once again, welcome to The **** Staff (or TRS for those who are easily offended *coughCKcough*)...you said you had an SSE idea for her? Well, out with it, mon!

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Well isn't someone in a good mood. :crazy:

Also, Everyone welcome sonicspeed 96 to The **** Staff
I believe a round of applause is in order!

So I guess we'll just use the taunts that gets the most votes?
Thanks to everyone.:)
So many welcomes everyone here is so nice.:)
Ely (If you don't mind me calling you that:laugh:) can I give you my role for Krystal in the SSE tommorrow?
It's getting pretty late I'm tired and I'll be able to think better tommorrow after I get some rest.
@ Levia7han nice stage!
lol at the chat box.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
They would need a stage to represent Krystal...she wasn't in 64 so having Railway would just be for SF generally which already has one o-O

Elysium

Smash Lord
Awesome Levia! You never disappoint! I'll put that on the first post in just a second. But just so were sure. Isma doesn't get credit for that does he? :laugh:

Thanks to everyone.:)
So many welcomes everyone here is so nice.:)
Ely (If you don't mind me calling you that:laugh:) can I give you my role for Krystal in the SSE tommorrow?
It's getting pretty late I'm tired and I'll be able to think better tommorrow after I get some rest.
@ Levia7han nice stage!
lol at the chat box.
Yeah no problem. Ely or any other shorthand is just fine. Either way it's still awkward since i'm used to being called by my name. lol
No rush on your idea's for SSE. Tomorrow is fine.

Also, Prince Karo is on a somewhat trial period of membership. But never the less lets give him the same welcome we give all new members
Commence the round of Applause.

Also check the sig and Vote for Me! .... Awww my shin Chan quote is cut off.....

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that stage thing doesn't have any place here, you guys need to be careful and stay on topic, i'm not gonna "feel bad" about giving infractions to people breaking the rules XD

Top Bottom