• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Cinder

Smash Master
I actually think that Geno will be next to be updated, but Krystal should be next after him.
As much as I love Geno, I'd rather see Krystal first...

no let's that she would come soon
WTF? What are you trying to say? Did CK not get it through to you that lame, one line posts should be kept to a minimum? You already have over 700 posts, and you haven't even been here for a full month...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

WTF? What are you trying to say? Did CK not get it through to you that lame, one line posts should be kept to a minimum? You already have over 700 posts, and you haven't even been here for a full month...
Calm down, Cinder, let it go. Well, hopefully Krystal is update this week, don't want her to be updated sometime in January.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord

what's you prob i think you are the only person on this thread who doesn't want me
well for your F.Y.I you don't own the thread so like go away
p.s what i post is none of you buss
and i joined in 4 months from now i was a Registered user so i couldn't post here
well about 20 days ago i made another account and know i'm not a registered user
yay for me

devil_may_cry

Smash Cadet

i have to agree with peach777 here
i mean all of us love krystal and want her to be in but you shouldn't kick fans out of the thread

Cinder

Smash Master
what's you prob i think you are the only person on this thread who doesn't want me
well for your F.Y.I you don't own the thread so like go away
p.s what i post is none of you buss
and i joined in 4 months from now i was a Registered user so i couldn't post here
well about 20 days ago i made another account and know i'm not a registered user
yay for me
Look, I'm sorry I'm being such a douche, but c'mon...when all you have to say is a one line post that no one can understand, it tends to tick some people off...I know I'm acting like a jerk...but, and no offense intended, you need to make your posts a little clearer, and stop making remarks like the one I bolded...I'm sorry, but it's childish...

@DMC: when did I try to kick her out? If that's what you gather from what I said, I apologize, but it was a simple misunderstanding...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Look, I'm sorry I'm being such a douche, but c'mon...when all you have to say is a one line post that no one can understand, it tends to tick some people off...I know I'm acting like a jerk...but, and no offense intended, you need to make your posts a little clearer, and stop making remarks like the one I bolded...I'm sorry, but it's childish...

@DMC: when did I try to kick her out? If that's what you gather from what I said, I apologize, but it was a simple misunderstanding...
I agree, but let's try to get back to Krystal now.

Cinder

Smash Master
I agree, but let's try to get back to Krystal now.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea, but let me say one more thing:

PP777: okay, I saw the edited post...I'm sorry I'm being such a douche...I wasn't paying attention, and I was going by the original post...my guess is, you just made a typo, and I went off...I'm sorry, and I hope there are no hard feelings...

And now that I have read the edited post, I must say, I agree...it would be nice to know about Krystal before the Japanese get Brawl, but I'm not holding my breath...you know Sakurai :laugh:...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread is missing somthing..... Krystal's taunt's and Victory Pose. :)

Anybody got any ideas?

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
Merry *Beep* everybo................. wait you can't say *Beep* on the computer any more well happy holidays everybody take that you dang jews jk jk :laugh:

well anyways nice costume alts cinder

wait why do i always miss the fight oh well :ohwell:

on topic: what is the topic???

Cinder

Smash Master
Merry *Beep* everybo................. wait you can't say *Beep* on the computer any more well happy holidays everybody take that you dang jews jk jk

well anyways nice costume alts cinder

wait why do i always miss the fight oh well :ohwell:

on topic: what is the topic???
Thanks for the compliment, the fight wasn't a big deal (it was more me being irritable), and the topic is apparently shifted to taunts and victory poses...

I like Psycho's idea...but something tells me it won't happen...

I can't think of a good taunt or victory pose, so I'll duck out until the topic changes...I'll be a silent observer...

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
i have to agree with peach777 here
i mean all of us love krystal and want her to be in but you shouldn't kick fans out of the thread

Yeah, that's not a bad idea, but let me say one more thing:

PP777: okay, I saw the edited post...I'm sorry I'm being such a douche...I wasn't paying attention, and I was going by the original post...my guess is, you just made a typo, and I went off...I'm sorry, and I hope there are no hard feelings...

And now that I have read the edited post, I must say, I agree...it would be nice to know about Krystal before the Japanese get Brawl, but I'm not holding my breath...you know Sakurai :laugh:...

it's ok i'm gald that we are back again

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
I like Psycho's idea...but something tells me it won't happen...

I can't think of a good taunt or victory pose, so I'll duck out until the topic changes...I'll be a silent observer...
that would be nice jk but she'll mite just like twirl her staff and wink or something and i think i'll sit this one out to :)

Cinder

Smash Master

it's ok i'm gald that we are back again
Same here...I'm just glad I'm not always so moody...I guess that's what a lack of sleep does to a person :laugh:...

So, care to give some input for the taunts and victory poses? I'll bet you can think of something...

Ah, crap...I must take my leave...I'm eating dinner with my grandparents...be back within an hour...and since I contributed to the topic, this is NOT SPAM :laugh:

EDIT: not a bad idea, TfB...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
*copy and paste from Assault*

A taunt/victory pose: "You're not ready yet!"

A taunt, accompanied by staff twirl: "Try me."

What about her entrance? Flying in on a Cloudrunner for the win.

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
*copy and paste from Assault*

A taunt/victory pose: "You're not ready yet!"

A taunt, accompanied by staff twirl: "Try me."

What about her entrance? Flying in on a Cloudrunner for the win.
nice and thx cinder

off topic: but dose any one have mario and sonic at the Olympic games if yes i could use some help

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Don't know what that stage is, but it sounds cool.
This area, seen in this video

I'd like to use the Drakor boss fight area.
You can see it in this video

EDIT: @ Leavia7han: I was gonna ask if you could Photoshop some stages I'm designing.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll see what I can do

edit: wow, it's only 7:45 PST time....I thought it was 9:00 for a minute...lol
Well I'm designing a lot of stages. I already finished Moon Mountain Pass, and Cloudrunner Fortress.
But my computer messed up, and the text image for CF got deleted :( I could make a new one later I guess...

Heh, it's 8:51 where I am..

@ Ryudo: Yeah, it'd be epic, I say it should be at least an Emmissary stage/area..

Top Bottom