• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
While you guys try to attempt to get rid of that so called "troll" I'll be trying to get Darth Krystal under the misseltoe IF you know what I'm sayin.;)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Ok, glad things have been staying on topic. Krystal for Christmas update!

I'd like to play Krystal in the colors of my sig... That would be perfect.

But uh.. Feels weird when people say they are going to have some type of verb with Krystal or pertaining to her.

But the Ridley folk always said they worshiped him and he killed the non believers and what not...

Ah well. Mele Kalikimaka everyone, heres to a year of anticipating seeing Krystal on the Dojo. The real step comes when we see her in the game..

-Onyx

Cinder

Smash Master
So, what, am I the only one on right now XD

Anyway, it appears that our troll friend has left...here's hoping he stays out *toasts*...

So, I guess there are no more requests of me? Great...I'm gonna start working on a new sig tag for us...apparently, using **** so blatantly is getting us flack...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So, what, am I the only one on right now XD

Anyway, it appears that our troll friend has left...here's hoping he stays out *toasts*...

So, I guess there are no more requests of me? Great...I'm gonna start working on a new sig tag for us...apparently, using **** so blatantly is getting us flack...
Hell no! **** is fine!.....why does it censor it for me?
**** Staff....dammit!!

Anyway, is my sig any good? I forgot what you guys said:p

Cinder

Smash Master
:laugh: you don't haveta use it if you don't want...it's for those of us who don't wanna rub the mods *coughCKcough* the wrong way...hold on...let me test the censor

EDIT: is it supposed to be censored? Hmm...odd...the censor must not like you, Isma XD...oh, and your sig's fine...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
:laugh: you don't haveta use it if you don't want...it's for those of us who don't wanna rub the mods *coughCKcough* the wrong way...hold on...let me test the censor

EDIT: is it supposed to be censored? Hmm...odd...the censor must not like you, Isma XD...oh, and your sig's fine...
How is it I can't say ****, but I've seen people use fu ck uncensored?
As for the mods...go **** them :p

Cinder

Smash Master
RAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
XD...well, that's one way to do it...but don't worry...I asked about it in the Questions and Suggestions thread...you may wanna edit that post where you say the f-word...if the mods see it, you could get infracted for censor dodging...though it does pose an interesting question...meh...

@Bo: seconded...I really want Sakurai to give us something special tomorrow...we're not getting a white Christmas, so a good update is all I have to look forward to :(...of course, knowing Sakurai, I'm gonna be disappointed >_>

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
I felt like a complete idiot today...I was playing SF Adventures all day today....I forgot to check Dojo..I remembered at like 7pm o-o....How mad was I to see lame Wario and not our beloved Krystal!

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Ok, glad things have been staying on topic. Krystal for Christmas update!

I'd like to play Krystal in the colors of my sig... That would be perfect.

But uh.. Feels weird when people say they are going to have some type of verb with Krystal or pertaining to her.

But the Ridley folk always said they worshiped him and he killed the non believers and what not...

Ah well. Mele Kalikimaka everyone, heres to a year of anticipating seeing Krystal on the Dojo. The real step comes when we see her in the game..

-Onyx
I claim to be a furry sometime.. but i dont make those remarks.

you live in Hawaii?! well Mele Kalikimaka to you too.

yeah we arent either! (Tennessee never gets a white Krystmas)

anyway... **** lol(testing censor)

Krystal fur tomorrow(but also expecting disapointment)

Cinder

Smash Master
Either Isma's pulling our leg, or the censor really doesn't like her XD...

Anyway, Krystal fur tomorrow, hopefully...
And Krystal fur Brawl :colorful:

EDIT: 'tis a sad day when I forget how to spell color...I guess no one saw what I did? ...and now I'm admitting to it...*facepalm*

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Either Isma's pulling our leg, or the censor really doesn't like her XD...

Anyway, Krystal fur tomorrow, hopefully...
And Krystal fur Brawl :colurful:
i think he...she...it...pooblah. is pulling our leg i think he is putting f*** in there

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha well I decided to stay up all night... Or at least try, it will be somewhat fun. So I'll be on here...

Hehe Krystmas... I like that one :D N yea, I live in Hawaii... Its remarkably hot for Krystmas here..

But uh... Feels like a better Christmas than last year and hope we all get a great present by Sakurai.

I might go on a hiatus again after all the awesome stuff I'm gonna get I'll be preoccupied.

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Haha well I decided to stay up all night... Or at least try, it will be somewhat fun. So I'll be on here...

Hehe Krystmas... I like that one :D N yea, I live in Hawaii... Its remarkably hot for Krystmas here..

But uh... Feels like a better Christmas than last year and hope we all get a great present by Sakurai.

I might go on a hiatus again after all the awesome stuff I'm gonna get I'll be preoccupied.

-Onyx
yeah my english teacher is hawaiian but is it hott there? i have heard its stays at a pretty constant temp. of course it still varies with the seasons! lol

i made up Krystmas on accident while typing Christmas i put Kryst in front of mas. lol

i may too Guitar Hero will be calling my name lol.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well...I guess I should go to bed...I'm so tired, I feel like I'm getting drunk XD...it doesn't happen this early, usually...oh well...it's midnight (MERRY KRYSTMAS)...

So, I shall leave you with a Krystal-related holiday memento...

Merry Krystmas!! :laugh:

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Haha well in summer it gets up to high 80s. Winter time gets to high 60s.. Pretty good I guess. Wind factor is the real thing to look after.

Doubt Krystal would like it here, gets to hot for her fur O.o

All your shopped stuff hurts my eyes ><
So does mine :D

-Onyx

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Haha well in summer it gets up to high 80s. Winter time gets to high 60s.. Pretty good I guess. Wind factor is the real thing to look after.

Doubt Krystal would like it here, gets to hot for her fur O.o

All your shopped stuff hurts my eyes ><
So does mine :D

-Onyx
lol well im getting off! prolly wont be on much if at all tomorrow

merry Krystmas! - Krystal

haha ya'll are jealous! she is at my house! i got her for Krystmas!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
hey can you make a standard fur krystal with a military green suit?

and how can i put my own avatar? i only can use the standard ones

merry krys... i mean chrismast guys!!!
Unless one of us can draw or has some real photoshop skills I doubt we can do that. And to use and avatar of your own you need to be a premium member.

wat up i got home early so i decided to go on the boards for a while. **** they really challenged you huh cinder

i still got the best one
Hehe, I'll be on for the next 2 hours or so. Might find something different to do though.

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I'm still up I just don't have anything to say to the last few posts. Its still like 8pm here so I gots a ways to go...

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Hehe I stay up regardless I get the update at 9pm so I guess I'm lucky.

I really don't know what there is to talk about or do to pass the time. I got bored of World of Warcraft, might quit again cause my guild sucks and we keep dying..

I'll be able to practice up for the tournament...

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

I really don't know what there is to talk about or do to pass the time. I got bored of World of Warcraft, might quit again cause my guild sucks and we keep dying..

-Onyx
I'm bored as hell.. :tired:
I guess I'll play strikers or something :ohwell:
But someone give me a stage idea, and I'll stay :)

EDIT: I just remembered I just got Melee back! :pimp:

picoletor

Smash Journeyman
Area 69 G.D.I. secret base ,old Manises air base,

-Onyx
ohh men i need a lot of cofee and play sven-coops or act of war

krystal for today?

Top Bottom