• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
"If you want people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a Homerun Bat, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention" :)

It works better than a facepalm

So Cinder is working on the alt colors and Isma is working on the stages?

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
anything else yall need working on ill do it. and i took the homerun bat from ness he doesn't deserve it, i don't think sp would like it if i started using his katana. and ill start working on it as soon as my family gets out of my house tommorrow

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's not that I wouldn't like Assault Krystal, but the outfit with re-colors....I'm picturing a horrible Orange one :(

@Peach: It's a random character who is a news reporter in Starfox Assault.

Cinder

Smash Master
It's not that I wouldn't like Assault Krystal, but the outfit with re-colors....I'm picturing a horrible Orange one :(
Don't worry...I wasn't thinking of doing orange...but now that you mention it...hmmm...:laugh: jkjk...

I'm not gonna start for another couple of hours, so if anyone has any suggestions, get 'em up here ASAP...

Cinder

Smash Master
black, and white would look asome with her. and don't forget hmm...maybe brown??
just for lolz add a red and green krystal to the list to
So, black, white, and a holiday theme? Gotcha...and I'll also do the colors of the rainbow, as E requested...at least the major ones (Red, orange, yellow, green, purple)

So, here's what I have so far:
Red
Green
Yellow
Orange
Purple
Black
White
Holiday

Any more? I'll be starting soon, methinks...

Cinder

Smash Master
dude make eighteen different ones so everyone in the club can put their color as there sig..... e's got holiday, i got white, and ryudo's got black. Everyone start calling your color

and pink is another color you can do
1) I call red :p
2) Black, white, and the holiday are gonna be a challenge...but pink should be no problem...

EDIT:

Top Bottom