• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
There is really nothing to do.. Should make some Krystal sigs.. for some of you... Themed off of what colors you want her alt colors to be?

-Onyx

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Your backyard... Really I don't know the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Thorntail Hollow. Not sure if you did that one already.. Otherwise I would have to look up the names and try hard to remember them.

-Onyx

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Your backyard... Really I don't know the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Thorntail Hollow. Not sure if you did that one already.. Otherwise I would have to look up the names and try hard to remember them.

-Onyx
Thorntail is on my list, so I'll start doing it:p
Sonic's FS? Merry Christmas!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
That is so lame...

But get working.. I haven't even started on sigs cause I been talking with people on AIM hoping to pass time quicker..

-Onyx

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
That was a horrible update. I dont usually vent about updates, I keep them to myself..but on Christmas? Something we all knew? Oh well boo.

I think january we'll be seeing character stuff.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That was a horrible update. I dont usually vent about updates, I keep them to myself..but on Christmas? Something we all knew? Oh well boo.

I think january we'll be seeing character stuff.
This update was Ok, even for Christmas, but I'm pissed off at the Sonic fanboys thinking:
1( Awesome update!! Sonic's FS is more detailed!
2( The music is the best ever!!
3( Sakurai is hinting at Knuckles!!!

I swear...:p

Elysium

Smash Lord
****ing Sonic.
Lame update imo since I really don't like Sonic all that much. I would've preferred Zelda's FS instead. Sakurai did kinda hint towards knuckles, which really sucks. If you go by something like Wiseguys roster, knuckles throws that off.
The music was ok, I liked Links and Samus's better.
But lets not get discouraged. 46 Days til the American release, and even less till we know everything in the game.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!
Or your holiday of choice... ...
Krystal Fur Brawl on Wednesday!

I'm going back to sleep.:tired:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
****ing Sonic.
Lame update imo since I really don't like Sonic all that much. I would've preferred Zelda's FS instead. Sakurai did kinda hint towards knuckles, which really sucks. If you go by something like Wiseguys roster, knuckles throws that off.
The music was ok, I liked Links and Samus's better.
But lets not get discouraged. 46 Days til the American release, and even less till we know everything in the game.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!
Or your holiday of choice... ...
Krystal Fur Brawl on Wednesday!

I'm going back to sleep.:tired:
Hanukkah thank you :) And it already passed :p I'll celebrate Christmas anyway....and Kwazaa..and Boxing day:chuckle:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
WTF?!?

It's perfect :) Glad you like it :)
1st, I think she meant they gave Sonic to much attention in this game:p

2nd, And thanks! Took me like 3 hours to get the backround done, though :tired:

3rd, I'm takin a break, I asked someone to make my next sig :)

So, now I'm free for stages now, which one should I do next?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Hay everybody! I haven't visited in a while, and as sad as I am about no Krystal-mas, I really like the Krystal recolors I've seen. Kudos to whoever did them all!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'd rather have E-for-All stuff on Christmas then any other day, honestly. The music was pretty nifty though. Brawl in less than a month now, we're seeing Krystal soon I'm sure!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
no i meant the super sonic stuff. i saw it like a million times....k we were disappointed like always lets end the subject right here.

anyways merry krystmas everyone
Ok :)
So what'd ya think of my sig on the last page?

On the Stage matter: Almost done! I'll finish it by the hour.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Cloudrunner Fortress

Description: You start fighting in the top of the Palace(in the Birdcage), but it is quickly destructable(break the floor or the cage walls, then it collapses). You fall through various floors, until you end up at the bottom of the Palace, which is the lake. I'll describe each floor.

*Birdcage(top floor): You begin fighting in this area, but you do not last here long, as 30%'s worth of damage will break the floor or cage walls, which causes it to collapse. After it collapses, you end up directly below the platform holding the cage.

*3rd story: Directly under the Birdcage, this area is more slightly durable, and takes 150% damage to the floor or the columns to break. Sharpclaw will attack you occasionally.

*Main plaza(2nd story): This area was where the Queen of Cloudrunners was attacked. This is the most durable of the areas, and requires 300% damage to the floor to break. You can also break the debris, to expand the field. Sentry robots will hover around the area, and shoot you with tasers(or lightning or W/E). There is also a pool on the side, that you can swim in.

*Ground level(bridge) The next area is the bridge you cross when you 1st arrive on the planet in Adventures. A pretty straight foward area here, but the flying lizards will attack once and a while. The bridge collapses after 200-250% damage to it.

*Fortress Lake: You finally end up at the lake area. There is no solid ground, just platforms floating on the water. The platforms are destroyable, but will reappear after 15 seconds. You can swim through the water, but the snapping turtle that lurks within will chase you down. He can cause 25% damage. The air is also a hazard, as the flying lizards appear here, too. Both enemies, however, can be stunned, and even knocked out, but they appear again in 10 seconds.

Stage size: The stage height and length increase every floor. It starts at aboot Mushroom Kindom II's(in melee) size, and increases to the maximum of Venom's(in melee) sze.

Stage Hazards: I'll list them per floor:

Birdcage: No hazards, just incredibly packed space

2nd level: Some Sharpclaws may come and attack players in this stage.

Main Plaza: Destructable debris and sentry robots.

Ground level: Flying Lizard things(:confused:) attack you.

Fortress Lake: Destructable platforms, a snapping turtle, and more Flying Lizards.

-Space reserved for Text picture(s)-

I'll need more time devising the Text pictures :p
So for now, please feel free to comment :)

Top Bottom