• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Mr.Conley, if you are going to insist that Krystal will ruin the game as a playable character, then give reasons why. Otherwise you are all bark and no bite.

Mr.Conley

Smash Rookie
Epic Fail!!!

This is funny! This guy thinks he's all knowing, yet he doesn't realize Marth and Roy won't return.
Marth will return cuz he is ever popupar, Top tier, and has more games then you can say Nintendo! Roy will not return cuz he sucks. IsmaR, you are a big fat ****ing scrub! Stop playing smash! oh, and Ryudo they was no hint on her website that Krystal was leak!

Cinder

Smash Master
Marth will return cuz he is ever popupar, Top tier, and has more games then you can say Nintendo! Roy will not return cuz he sucks. IsmaR, you are a big fat ****ing scrub! Stop playing smash! oh, and Ryudo they was no hint on her website that Krystal was leak!
One more post...I dare you...I specifically told you to stop trolling and stop calling Isma and Ryudo names...I will carry out my threat...try me *"bring it on" hand signal*

And btw...this troll has taken attention away from my support tag...if you don't like it, I'll understand...I'm not even that proud of it :laugh:

Tails for brawl

Smash Ace
dude wft is wrong with you if you have something bad to say about Krystal don't come to her thread

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Let's just ignore him now, Cinder reported him, so Gimpy will do the rest. Now what should we discuss about Krystal?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Alright Mr. Grinch, lets get a couple things straight.
1.)Marth, whom was popular in Melee and also top tier, doesn't mean much for brawl. They could nerf marth all the way to bottom tier and people wouldn't give him the time of day.
2.) Your third point about marth made no sense.
3.) Your statement about Isma is probably enough to get you banned.
4.) Yes their was a leak of krystal's voice actor. Do your research before you come around Krystals support thread calling people scrubs because your misinformed.
5.) Like some have told you before, your arguments are welcome if you can organized them in an intelligent manner... which you obviously fail at.

Yeah, get out, now if you excuse me. * sits next to ~Krystal~*
Ryudo and Squiggles sittin' in a tree. C.H.A.T.T.I.N.G. First comes Instant message, then comes Voice chat.... .... thats all I can think of at the moment.

Anyways, Once again Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope your day was as good as mine was.

@viper: We had some victory poses and taunts in the other thread. I'll try to find them so I can put them on the first post.

As someone pointed out, We have been getting some character related updates lately so maybe.... just maybe we'll see a Character Update sometime soon.

Krystal for Tonight
Krystal Fur Brawl

Cinder

Smash Master
TfB, ignore him...I reported him, so he'll be out of our hair soon...if not, *sings* forum disputes *no longer singing*...

And yeah, no one has come up with an irrefutable argument against Krystal, so yeeeaah...

EDIT: Thank you, E...maybe now he'll stop...as if my PM'ing a warning and reporting him weren't enough...

Mr.Conley

Smash Rookie
Alright Mr. Grinch, lets get a couple things straight.

4.) Yes their was a leak of krystal's voice actor. Do your research before you come around Krystals support thread calling people scrubs because your misinformed.
Oh yea? Show me the proof!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yeah, get out, now if you excuse me. * sits next to ~Krystal~*
:blush:

You're a real friend. ^_^

As for this Mr.Conley character.....

I am interested in seeing what evidence he brings about Krystal not being in Brawl. I have not seen a solid argument against her yet.

Only Captain Falcon could be considered more difficult to argue against. =oP

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Ryudo and Squiggles sittin' in a tree. C.H.A.T.T.I.N.G. First comes Instant message, then comes Voice chat.... .... thats all I can think of at the moment.
:embarrass Anyways, let's not feed the troll anymore, and get back to what this thread is about! There should be a newcomer soon, maybe tomorrow since Wednesday is the day most newcomers get updated.

Top Bottom