• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Black/Light

Smash Master
A game as huge as Brawl getting released to the media early? Yeah, right. It JUST went gold; we can't expect a review this soon.

Also remember that EGM is an AMERICAN game magazine which abides by the AMERICAN release date. The time difference between CoroCoro-to-Release and EGM-to-Release is only about a week or two.
Well, actually, the same thing happened with both SMG and TP. They have to give the game to reviewers early for paper media so that they can work on a review for the month when the game comes out.

And the difference here is that in THIS time frame we know the game is done and is being mass produced.

But no, I don't believe they will show s***!!! CC burned me too bad to even expect the dojo to pick up the character updates!

Oh, and cool cinder! I have yet to shade it but if you want to color it I can scan it before hand. I don't have anything to edit images with at home so it's up to you at this point.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Warning: 2x post for a hugggge picture!

http://imageigloo.com/images/9724Krystal1.jpg

Yeah. . . didnt expect too much attention so Im probly going to redo it tomarrow seeing as this is just a first, fast-shot aim at pulling the advantures tribal style and mixing it with the command future look and toss it onto the same body proportions of Brawl Fox.
Fox http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/fox/fox.jpg

Tell the truth, I want to hear of I can better it for a 2nd go. (I know the hands are jagged, wasn't paying attention)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
don't campaign in these thread ismar lol

also, please talk about krystal the character, not the krystal club or whatever, that should be handled through pms

Black/Light

Smash Master
No Command Krystal!!!

And everybody vote for me too, not just E ;)
Well thats the proportions Fox has so you might want to brace yourself for a Krystal with those proportions.:p

Hey, I don't like command krystal either. . . but the best we can hope for is a hybrid.:p

But if you have any ideas how she can look any better than give me them. . . I can probly change that body shape some but command will be the style over all. . .to macth Fox.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

also, please talk about krystal the character, not the krystal club or whatever, that should be handled through pms
Sorry, and I'm gonna need all the help I can get to come in 2nd :p

Well thats the proportions Fox has so you might want to brace yourself for a Krystal with those proportions.:p

Hey, I don't like command krystal either. . . but the best we can hope for is a hybrid.:p

But if you have any ideas how she can look any better than give me them. . . I can probly change that body shape some.
I hope for a hybrid too. And I don't got any ideas on me right now :ohwell:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

this is the **** Staff Krystal thread it was made for BOTH reasons
:laugh: looks like we got another troll...

Anyway, I made a new tag, for those of us who are sick of being singled out for having **** in our sigs

Whaddaya think?

hey can you make one with "The **** Staff" instead of TRS. call me a rebel but our club is called The **** Staff.

wait whats up with ~'s and Ryudo?

how did i miss the big troll loser fight? he had no evidence for his claims! i wouldve loved to flame him!!!!

ok so did anyone ever think of a taunt? how about: puts her right hand out a says "try me" and puls all her fingers back like when you tell someone to come here without speaking. and her staff in her left hand horizontilly behind her with torsoe kinda turned sideways. or upper body really

ok i got GH3(guitar hero), Strikers, and Madden 08
pm me your friend codes and madden name.

Cinder

Smash Master

But if you have any ideas how she can look any better than give me them. . . I can probly change that body shape some but command will be the style over all. . .to macth Fox.
Meh, your drawing wasn't too bad..I would like to see you retry it, though...still, it's much better than what I could do :laugh:...

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
sorry i was gone...anyways yeah the drawin was cool but could be done better. im just pointin out that krystal's command face doesn't work with her adventure's outfit. she actually (i can't believe im sayin this) better in her command full outfit than in a hybrid outfit

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
Hey how's it going guys?
Well E got my role for Krystal in the SSE and she said it's would be really good but it's missing Bowser.:)
Except a new role really soon!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey how's it going guys?
Well E got my role for Krystal in the SSE and she said it's would be really good but it's missing Bowser.:)
Except a new role really soon!
Elysium's a guy, I'm the girl :p
Now, did anybody ever finish those recolors?

Cinder

Smash Master
Elysium's a guy, I'm the girl :p
Now, did anybody ever finish those recolors?
What, are mine not good enough?

Wasn't Levia doing the new recolors?

Oh, new SSE idea: Bowser successfully captures Fox, leaving Diddy to fend for himself...until Krystal finds him...the two of them bring Bowser down to save Fox...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What, are mine not good enough?

Wasn't Levia doing the new recolors?

Oh, new SSE idea: Bowser successfully captures Fox, leaving Diddy to fend for himself...until Krystal finds him...the two of them bring Bowser down to save Fox...
I meant the Adventures recolors :laugh:
And that's a good SSE idea :)

@SS96: It's all good

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, I have the memory of...a cockroach (?)...what was your idea again? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard...
Here you go.:)

Ok now for my role of Krystal in the SSE.
After Diddy and Fox take care of Rayquaza, Rayquaza has enough power for one last hyper beam and hits Fox.
Fox is sent flying and is found by Krystal in another section of the forest.
From there Wolf appears and aims at Krystal with that trophy cannon thingy. (sorry I don't know the name.)
Wolf fires and it looks like Krystal is about to get hit by the laser.
All of a sudden, Fox blocks the laser and is hit meaning he gets turned into a trophy.
After than Krystal pulls out her staff and starts a battle.
(This is my idea of the SSE if wolf gets in.If he doesn't does anyone have any ideas of who I could replace him with?)

Try to fit that in somewhere.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

sonicspeed 96

Smash Journeyman
its a good idea, just fit bowser in their and it will be perfect.

sorry it took me forever to beat though fire and flames on gh3(and it was on easy, im so embarresed)

anyways....yeah just fit bowser in there and you have krystal's role
lol that song's easier in medium.
Right now I'm in hard mode.
Two words very hard.

Edit: Levia awesome pics of Krystal.
I like the dark one the best.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'll make that one soon enough. btw, if you have any recolor requests (besides adventures krystal), let me know
Can you make this one? But with a better backround?

It's Krystal with blue eyes, green fur, but make it with a purple suit :)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well can you post your stroy or a link to it?

@cinder: hey can you make me one of those offiicial TRS tags with The **** Staff instead of TRS?

EDIT: Cinder can you make the on i have in my sig to something like levia is doing?

Cinder

Smash Master
well can you post your stroy or a link to it?

@cinder: hey can you make me one of those offiicial TRS tags with The **** Staff instead of TRS?
I'll get to it as soon as I can...I'm not on my normal computer, so I don't have photoshop access...

yeah whatz wrong with yall makin poor cinder feel this way (lolz behind computer)

he's actually already done all of those thats y i waited for him to show up before postin anything
Thanks...at least I have one fan...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
yeah whatz wrong with yall makin poor cinder feel this way (lolz behind computer)

he's actually already done all of those thats y i waited for him to show up before postin anything (besides the cape claw i think)
Hey, both of them are contributing at least.

I like both of the alts they've done :)

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
now if only he could do an adventures one, lol i kid i know how hard it is to recolor an adventures krystal. and i never said i could do a recolor remember i said i would try and i couldnt get it and i never said i didnt like them i just said that cinder already did most of them

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
now if only he could do an adventures one, lol i kid i know how hard it is to recolor an adventures krystal. and i never said i could do a recolor remember i said i would try and i couldnt get it
I wasn't saying anything bad at you, I'm just saying at least they're both giving us stuff :)

Top Bottom