• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Well idk who is riding with me so how far away is KO's from your place?

cus if u and bunbun want to ride with me seif and chamber and maybe cellton.

i'll keep you updated cus i don't mind driving a little bit longer to hang with a bro...bro
It is basically the same distance as from memphis but I am a hour south from memphis so that is probably the extra time it would take to get to me unless there is some road from AR I don't know about that cuts the time a little. It takes 4 and a half hours to get to murfreesboro.

Vts

Smash Champion
It is basically the same distance as from memphis but I am a hour south from memphis so that is probably the extra time it would take to get to me unless there is some road from AR I don't know about that cuts the time a little. It takes 4 and a half hours to get to murfreesboro.
meh wanna just meet at DML's place and hope for the best lol

iori whats your work time?

will u be home at 1 am?

cus thats about the time we get there.

raptor whats your number?

mines 501-743-9497

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Is there going to be another one of these things any time soon? I'm moving to Oregon in about a month so it could be ages or forever before I see any of you kids again...

Vts

Smash Champion
i'm a little crazy right now i just found out how big of a weeaboo i am after watching more episodes of genshiken its just really sad now.

its funny i tell people at work that i am the nerdiest and weirdest person they will ever meet but say i'm not.

but back on topic :psycho:

so game plan is spend the night at DML's or somewhere in memphis sleep like til 7-8ish pack up and leaver at like 8:10 at latest and drive to the place and enter tournament.

i got 1-2 spots open i need to find out if cellton is coming or not.

god i'm an otaku :)

but basicly NES u will teach me Ren after tournament at KO's alright.

idk when we are returning asked for sunday off or work sunday night so should be good :)

btw is there a smash fest july 4th cus might just have my party at DMLs

(everyone should bring some sort of food or drink to make it better{i don't care if its the $.50 cokes that works})

getting some sweet bestbuy deals in like 25 days :)

hello full gurren lagann and new computer chair :)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
i'm a little crazy right now i just found out how big of a weeaboo i am after watching more episodes of genshiken its just really sad now.

its funny i tell people at work that i am the nerdiest and weirdest person they will ever meet but say i'm not.

but back on topic :psycho:

so game plan is spend the night at DML's or somewhere in memphis sleep like til 7-8ish pack up and leaver at like 8:10 at latest and drive to the place and enter tournament.

i got 1-2 spots open i need to find out if cellton is coming or not.

god i'm an otaku :)

but basicly NES u will teach me Ren after tournament at KO's alright.

idk when we are returning asked for sunday off or work sunday night so should be good :)

btw is there a smash fest july 4th cus might just have my party at DMLs

(everyone should bring some sort of food or drink to make it better{i don't care if its the $.50 cokes that works})

getting some sweet bestbuy deals in like 25 days :)

hello full gurren lagann and new computer chair :)
Ko's you say and after I get off of work <.< interesting. Oh and if you do plan on doing it here, I will bring the cake <.< seems that is what I should always bring on my person.

ps wait I may have the wrong idea on the ko thing, what day are you leaving.

Vts

Smash Champion
Ko's you say and after I get off of work <.< interesting. Oh and if you do plan on doing it here, I will bring the cake <.< seems that is what I should always bring on my person.

ps wait I may have the wrong idea on the ko thing, what day are you leaving.
we are going to KO's on saturday morning so do u work saturday at all cus if we have room in my car u can ride with us.

Let's name our tournaments Electric Weeaboogaloo.
thats basicly what they are but we don't want to freak out the normal people that show up some times. (looks at iori is cat hat and cat hands)....ok so this name might be needed :psycho:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
we are going to KO's on saturday morning so do u work saturday at all cus if we have room in my car u can ride with us.

I don't have work sat so I will take you on that offer:) its been to long since I stretched these old out of state legs

thats basicly what they are but we don't want to freak out the normal people that show up some times. (looks at iori is cat hat and cat hands)....ok so this name might be needed :psycho:
I am no where near the term, I just like cats and I needed gloves so..... <.< don't judge me T_T. Honestly the only reason I got the hats was because I hate regular ones, they are so plain and boring.

Vts

Smash Champion
vts what are you guys doing for July4th?

also there's no tri scheduled till after Genesis unless people really want to come smash for July 4th.
o no u didn't

its my b-day party at DML's on the 4th :)

so i'll be training this week getting as much training as i can and take iori's advice on "stop sucking" :D

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
yo, if you hosted a brawl thing, I would try and come. Cyner came down for one of my tournaments and told me about your tri-weekly, and I want to try and make some of them.

Handorin

Smash Hero

i think your lying cus you decided to wait and spend an extra $50 that u didn't need to spend lol.

gg iori gg at sucking!!!!!

<3 post ur flight plan or w/e

i'm ready for this weekend :)
I'm pretty sure he got standby tickets. So he might not even get a flight on Thursday.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
So... I stopped by DML's place today because I was passing through and surprise! They weren't even there, wtf? I guess I'll see you guys in Cali then.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Which hat should Iori take to genesis lol I have the first redish one, black, pink, purple, and said meowth one. I don't know which to take so if anyone wants to help decide vote now. XD I also have a heartless one and a bunny one but meh
Edit/Delete Message

Top Bottom