• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
waahhahahahah this is an intervention, I have to let the world know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1oV_MzzNSk&feature=topvideos

You can't argue this no matter how hard you try. It follows the script perfectly, it is obvious now that you know what to do.

ps follow my lead. *starts fire* slowly dropping all my anime in.
Um... that vid was about asian (specifically Korean) dramas, aka live action shows aimed at housewives.

I'll admit that anime is ALSO ****, but it's **** in different ways.

So basically this is like that time you watched a video about how fruits are bad for you, and then stopped eating meat.

Vts

Smash Champion
Um... that vid was about asian (specifically Korean) dramas, aka live action shows aimed at housewives.

So basically this is like that time you watched a video about how fruits are bad for you, and then stopped eating meat.
you will never have a waifu of an anime girl

sad frog

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

um sure I did, and you are wrong it is the same. Name a difference, same drama or some happiness about something irrelevant to life. <.< Stop living in your dream world.

ps I hold the future, animeless days are ahead of us. (just kidding guys I am watching an anime right now)

Vts

Smash Champion
for KO's tournament i may need to be home like early on so i may drive instead if thats cool but we may leave saturday night like midnight latest.

have to work on sunday for best buy and they told me 90% chance i'll have to open.

or who ever is driving is this possible?

edit- also genesis stuff, we are rooming with Milln right?

BunBun

Smash Master
hey august 1st big tournament in arkansas be sure you guys come melee and brawl.

and i'll make the little special again so u can get in all events if you want.

i'll post the real thread later.

August 1st is SMYM10, so...no...

Also, $35 from whoever owes me it! lol

Ah, and I wanna smash this weekend. Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Handorin

Smash Hero
August 1st is SMYM10, so...no...

Also, $35 from whoever owes me it! lol

Ah, and I wanna smash this weekend. Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
@_@

I forgot about it. You should have taken my money after the tournament.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Okay Zane still hasn't given us a new date for INN revival so I'm going to go ahead and throw down another date for a tri weekly.

July 4th!

Be there!

Also, who wants to do 2v2 Gears of War =o It could be fun! If more people could be more we could do more peoples =x

But yeah, july 4th...wait that's an important date...aaah...why that just dawned on me I dont' know.

Okay so yeah...weekend after July 4th? Ideas people, I need them

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm going to put off a reunion for a bit for AL. Since this is most likely going to be a one time thing for a long while, I'd prefer to give everyone a chance to make it, especially since we don't have any deadlines or anything
I would be down for July 4th, but I probably have to work. >_>

-Chad-

Slackerator
Jack just told me weekend after july 10th is genesis...poop.

Okay so this is pending for awhile then.
oops...

I meant.

weekend after July 4th.

Dood I am failing today.

Vts

Smash Champion

oops...

I meant.

weekend after July 4th.

Dood I am failing today.
i'm not going to come if its july 4th kind of going to have smash party here lol.

my birthday is july 2nd so might have party on july 3rd and/or 4th, you guys should come here!

we got pool and ping pong and enough room for some more set ups!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
i'm not going to come if its july 4th kind of going to have smash party here lol.

my birthday is july 2nd so might have party on july 3rd and/or 4th, you guys should come here!

we got pool and ping pong and enough room for some more set ups!

I don't know, I may have plans

wrestling alligators

Transforming

Tring to jump over the moon

Getting a tattoo

so yeah my I may be busy <.<

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror

oops...

I meant.

weekend after July 4th.

Dood I am failing today.
I'll just cancel my plane tickets and hotel reservations cause Genesis is gonna suck compared to tri-weeklies.

Vts

Smash Champion
so whats plans for genesis housing now?

pb&j wanted me to get 2 rooms for like DSW and rest of them and other room for us.

but NES noob i'll play melty blood with u saturday at KO's alright instead of playing that addictive game munchkins.

teach me the girl that can turn into a cat she was pro in my book.

BunBun

Smash Master

pb&j wanted me to get 2 rooms for like DSW and rest of them and other room for us.

but NES noob i'll play melty blood with u saturday at KO's alright instead of playing that addictive game munchkins.

For the love of god, don't learn Ren....

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

I can teach you, but she is kinda more technical then more characters and you can only really use air moves to approach so you have to get around that limitation.

Not to discourage you, but I am saying that she is harder to learn then a good amount of characters.

Vts

Smash Champion
I can teach you, but she is kinda more technical then more characters and you can only really use air moves to approach so you have to get around that limitation.

Not to discourage you, but I am saying that she is harder to learn then a good amount of characters.

IC are really technical and they were one of my first characters to learn in melee :)

i like the characters that are more technical in games (not fox he is just gay :D)

but i don't think we are coming to this now.

i close on friday so i get off at 1030 :( and KO's tournament is 6 hours away so might be little too far.

do u know if iori will be at home cus we might just drive 2 hours friday night sleep til like 7-8ish then drive to KO's tournament.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

IC are really technical and they were one of my first characters to learn in melee :)

i like the characters that are more technical in games (not fox he is just gay :D)

i close on friday so i get off at 1030 :( and KO's tournament is 6 hours away so might be little too far.

do u know if iori will be at home cus we might just drive 2 hours friday night sleep til like 7-8ish then drive to KO's tournament.

Have you not seen my schedule, geez what nerve:056::056::056:

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

I would offer to house or something but I am farther away then Memphis to the tourney well relatively to you anyway. But the roads to get from oxford to murfreesboro would probably be amazing since we won't even take natchez trace most likely. It would be some super back woods type deal stuff.

Cyner wants to get Game Galaxy. So if he does go, I will be going my own way to the tourney or KO's depending on plans.

Vts

Smash Champion
I would offer to house or something but I am farther away then Memphis to the tourney well relatively to you anyway. But the roads to get from oxford to murfreesboro would probably be amazing since we won't even take natchez trace most likely. It would be some super back woods type deal stuff.

Cyner wants to get Game Galaxy. So if he does go, I will be going my own way to the tourney or KO's depending on plans.
Well idk who is riding with me so how far away is KO's from your place?

cus if u and bunbun want to ride with me seif and chamber and maybe cellton.

i'll keep you updated cus i don't mind driving a little bit longer to hang with a bro...bro

Top Bottom