• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Vts

Smash Champion
I get to leave work at 6:30. Sad Chamber is sad.
i was puking earlier getting some bad food out of me so VTS is feeling a little better and now packing

chamber we will leave around 7ish latest at 8ish :)

o jack i'm trying to figure out how much money i should bring how much is the room a night and how many people will we have?

edit- wow those genesis shirts are amazing might have to bring extra to get both colors lol

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I get off of work at 6:30, then I'll go to my parent's house to pick up a traveling suitcase, go home, change clothes, pack, then hopefully be ready to leave around 8:00. Packing won't take very long, 'cause all my clothes are kinda ready to be packed, and I'm not taking much else.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hotel room is $78 a night I think. That's going to be split thor knows how many ways.
($10.50 for BART) x 2
(cab fare from BART station to hotel) x 2
food for 4 days and 4 nights
$20 door fee
$20 singles
$15 doubles

Those are the bare minimum expenses, so bring however much you think is appropriate.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hotel room is $78 a night I think. That's going to be split thor knows how many ways.
($10.50 for BART) x 2
$20 door fee
$20 singles
$15 doubles

Those are the bare minimum expenses, so bring however much you think is appropriate.
i'm going to bring $300ish lol

enough for everything and then i always like to make sure i have enough money for o **** things such as those 2 shirts, but if all else fails i have credit card to save my *** :)

with 8 ppl in the room thats about $39 for the 4 days

and i believe i'm staying another night at DML's since we get back on monday at 11pm :S and i won't be in the mood to drive i bet.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
($10.50 for BART) x 2
$20 door fee
$20 singles
$15 doubles

I'm gonna bring 270 'cause umm... That's all I have.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I've got approximately $320 so I should be fine. I'm thinking about riding a dolphin all the way over there...

What's this about checking in? I haven't been on a plane in years so I'm clueless.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I've got approximately $320 so I should be fine. I'm thinking about riding a dolphin all the way over there...

What's this about checking in? I haven't been on a plane in years so I'm clueless.
Just don't start splish-splashin' or you'll get everybody all wet.

You can check in online before you even get to the airport and just print your tickets out. I did it last time I went somewhere.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Ah ok. I don't know which company is providing the tickets though so that's kinda a problem

Handorin

Smash Hero
I got an email telling me I could sign in. If it's the same flight as us, it's aa.com. You should be able to do it at the airport too.

Also, I got us a ride from the BART to the hotel on thursday. I just need to find out how many people will be with us.

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Do these triweeklies happen anymore? Does no one care I'm moving 2000 miles away in a couple weeks? I'm probably going to be in Memphis Thursday July 16. If I went to DML apartment Friday would people play games with me?

Could be your last chance for a long time to fight the great purple Fox...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Do these triweeklies happen anymore? Does no one care I'm moving 2000 miles away in a couple weeks? I'm probably going to be in Memphis Thursday July 16. If I went to DML apartment Friday would people play games with me?

Why do people ask this question stares at cyner of course we will play you. I work late at night and the others are early so ..... yeah

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
I guess this is goodbye then Shai. I'll miss you :( (even though I only met you like two or three times)

Goodluck at Genesis DML and all the rest of you going. :chuckle:

Handorin

Smash Hero

They've been kind of moved around because of a bunch of tournaments. We are all leaving for Genesis today, which is the main reason.

But if you come to memphis, then I will be sure to make it out there. (Actually, I just realized that is next week and I think they already made the schedule. So if I work during the day, I will be there at night.)

j00t

Smash Champion
copypasta from AL thread since n00b doesn't go there (because he thinks we're scrubs? Because we're a Brawl state? heck if I know):

Holy God, NES n00b beat Eggz in pools *acts surprised*

good stuff n00b

j00t

Smash Champion
I do go there actually. Anyway I also beat Pakman in a set too and also beat Scar in a money match. Get at me.
I dream about being as good as you.

I just got done playing Andy in a ton of games and I swear that this is it for me.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sorry, I just get frustrated easily.

I just feel like I've hit a brick wall. I'm trying to be more studious of my mistakes and I try to learn approach/defense options from videos, but I can't seem to adapt it.

I'm not quitting, I just feel like I've hit a brick wall and it's really hard to get over. Hopefully being able to play Andy every day in Smash now will help me get over this barrier.

Man, this clam chowder is kinda dull :x

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Sorry, I just get frustrated easily.

I just feel like I've hit a brick wall. I'm trying to be more studious of my mistakes and I try to learn approach/defense options from videos, but I can't seem to adapt it.

I'm not quitting, I just feel like I've hit a brick wall and it's really hard to get over. Hopefully being able to play Andy every day in Smash now will help me get over this barrier.

Man, this clam chowder is kinda dull :x
you have to believe and hope that you can overcome it that is what nes noob does. XD

Top Bottom