• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
hey chad when is the tri-weekly

tell me in your next post or i'm going to use this on you

its a fingernail ripper so watch it

cus i will make it and use it on u.

and anyone else who doesn't order tickets by the end of this week or doesn't go to genesis
I'd buy that.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
and doesn't look like i can change my coming home seats just going to seats
Yeah, I could change the seats on the first two flights, but not the coming home flights.

What's strange is that I could change the coming home flights last night, and now I've lost that ability due to seemingly nothing.

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll infract the hell out of you if you use that on me.
better yet i'll let you use it on yourself and if u can do 1 whole hand by yourself i won't make u do the other hand. but if u don't i'll use it on both hands and both feet :)

Yeah, I could change the seats on the first two flights, but not the coming home flights.

What's strange is that I could change the coming home flights last night, and now I've lost that ability due to seemingly nothing.
i guess its ok when coming home i got all window seats again so i can sleep lol.

That's kinda weird. I just started watching Higurashi this morning. Lol.
tis little funny if you have a sick mind like me but if not its really creepy and awesome

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I might be convinced to play.
That would be cool, I might use Marth in pools just to get out of them alive and then switch to lolink in the bracket, at least for singles... doubles I might switch to TL in which case i need to look at their boards...

P.S.- Bonk!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, there are two rounds of pools (I think) for every event.

When I still kinda played Brawl, I used Olimar/Pikachu. I don't know what I will do though. >_>

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think me and Chad bought the last cheaper tickets or something. >_>

Blame Austin for wanting to leave with all of us. -_-

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
My friends make me very angry... Now that I'm going to Genesis they decide they wanna ******* practice. You guys mind playing Brawl for a weekend if I bring one or two homies up to southaven? I'm going to Genesis and bringing at least two other people. i'll probably bring one maybe two up for practice, if some would agree to playing maybe next weekend and the weekend after and the weekend after... I know you guys are like "why would you need to practice for brawl?" It's more for mindgames, prediction, speed, and spacing learning than anything else. You can introduce them to Melee and I'll bring up B+ and my texture hacks for loads of awesome.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
My friends make me very angry... Now that I'm going to Genesis they decide they wanna ******* practice. You guys mind playing Brawl for a weekend if I bring one or two homies up to southaven? I'm going to Genesis and bringing at least two other people. i'll probably bring one maybe two up for practice, if some would agree to playing maybe next weekend and the weekend after and the weekend after... I know you guys are like "why would you need to practice for brawl?" It's more for mindgames, prediction, speed, and spacing learning than anything else. You can introduce them to Melee and I'll bring up B+ and my texture hacks for loads of awesome.
You already know if you show up I will play you <.< (what with the same question all the time) plus we need to work on our combo vid together, I figure we can do a duet. I will most likely play jiggs in brawl + and zero suit in regular. We have to have an awesome name for it to and fyi Arkansas your name choices are terrible. (especially vts's)

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
You already know if you show up I will play you <.< (what with the same question all the time) plus we need to work on our combo vid together, I figure we can do a duet. I will most likely play jiggs in brawl + and zero suit in regular. We have to have an awesome name for it to and fyi Arkansas your name choices are terrible. (especially vts's)
sounds like a very nice all day event, how does... in two weeks sound?

edit: fixed for birthday parties

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sounds fine. If I ever get a weekend off, I will come. >_>

So are we for sure teaming for genesis? I think I will need to go back and edit some info if we do.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Sounds fine. If I ever get a weekend off, I will come. >_>

So are we for sure teaming for genesis? I think I will need to go back and edit some info if we do.
Well let me talk to my friend, he be "hurt" if I team with someone else. However it would be awesome if we teamed... maybe team buttcrack?

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Your friends are going to Genesis too? I don't care if you team with him.
Yeah they are coming, one for friendlies only... the other for actual competition. However without the proper jedi training he's gonna fail miserably... which is why I need DML to show him how not to make last.

Vts

Smash Champion
hey august 1st big tournament in arkansas be sure you guys come melee and brawl.

and i'll make the little special again so u can get in all events if you want.

i'll post the real thread later.

Top Bottom