• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Guys, I got Brawl+ running on my Wii today, and I think I'm love.

Brawlee(Melbrawl?) is better than I thought, if they just toned down the hitstun a bit it would be grand.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, a Mexican sucks at driving and I ended up hitting him. Now Im out of a car (until I get it fixed or geta new one).

I need a driver for the Tri (if I decide Im well enough after getting my Wisdom Teeth out) and possibly INN.

P.S. I snapped my neck and bones are poking out my skin. I'm fine.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well, a Mexican sucks at driving and I ended up hitting him. Now Im out of a car (until I get it fixed or geta new one).

I need a driver for the Tri (if I decide Im well enough after getting my Wisdom Teeth out) and possibly INN.

P.S. I snapped my neck and bones are poking out my skin. I'm fine.

i can pick you up when me, chamber, and altus come but it will be friday night to pick you up if thats cool.

just give me address, favorite color, birth date, and free bj then the car ride is your :psycho:

chamber you need to change your sign from ******** cute girl to girl with eyebrows :psycho:

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Chamberlin- You are the reason I choked on Dr. Pepper and it came out of my nose. Why would you inflict such agony on your friend?

Just got through playing like 25 Starcraft matches with my boss from work. Zerg dittos all dai (I'm lying I'm so tired of zerg dittos now...)

Handorin

Smash Hero

i can pick you up when me, chamber, and altus come but it will be friday night to pick you up if thats cool.

just give me address, favorite color, birth date, and free bj then the car ride is your :psycho:

chamber you need to change your sign from ******** cute girl to girl with eyebrows :psycho:
If I even decide to go, I'll probably have someone pick me up tommorow so I can get proper sleep.

Vts

Smash Champion
umm combo breaker?

or GIGA DRILL BREAKER!!!!!

yeah 2nd one

so looks like its going to be me and chamber only :(

altus has some crap to do.

and ace is gone until the 17th for training in texas.

Vts

Smash Champion

j00t

Smash Champion
chamberlin, what is that sig from? It kinda freaks me out every time I come to this thread. >_>;

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Didn't some doctors ever really have been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Vts

Smash Champion
So ordering tickets later this week.

higurashi no naku koro games :), there is already a ps2 game that was released 2007

to bad i bet they will never come to america :(

hey ihsb where did u find those desktop buddies all i found of light and L ones.

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice

This is the first image that came up when I Google Image searched "Didn't the doctor tell you not to?"

I'm terribly sorry, it's just that it's almost 6 in the morning and I'm extremely bored.

Top Bottom