• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

j00t

Smash Champion
Yes as Jack said, June 6th will be the next tri-weekly date.

Sorry for the delays! >_>

In other news, everyone need to go to Zane's INNsomnia revival on the 2nd weekend of June!
WOW.

I wanna go!!!!!! *looks at Andy >_>;*
Maybe we should hold off on the tri-weekly and go to INNsomnia.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
so i need to know whats the plan to drive to ko's tournament do me and altus need to show up on friday night (really saturday morning 1 am) or just drive straight to KO's from arkansas.

i need to know tell me baby girl cus i need to know
The original plan was to go to KO's Friday. So I have no idea what Chad or them would want to do now. Surprised no one answered the question.

Vts

Smash Champion
The original plan was to go to KO's Friday. So I have no idea what Chad or them would want to do now. Surprised no one answered the question.
yeah he called me i'm leaving tomorrow at like noonish and driving to DML's then riding with you guys to KO's

so i'll get there at like 2-3 ish then he said they plan to leave at 4-5ish so its all good.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
So yeah I went to a brawl tourney last Saturday, and I know you must be thinking Lori is a scrub for it and I agree. I have realized one thing tho the more I tend to accept brawl the more friends I make. For instance: john the mario player, Oldschool, and a few others that I met recently. I do have to tell you tho when I went I half expected there to be nothing but brawl. To my surprise I found a crew of people that play all kinds of games. Since I love ddr, and found out they did to that was enough for me.

I think sunny muffins is my favorite / lol I love preserving memories like this

We enjoyed you coming, Iori. Sunny Muffins had a blast fighting you and it being his first tourney and all really helped him see that there are other smashers with unique styles. Hope to get a rematch with you and amp up my Fox's skill.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It says June 6th, so I assume we are.

And I just realized Im getting my wisdom teeth out the day before this.

Crap. >_>

j00t

Smash Champion
Nothing is stopping me from coming. Although, someone might need to pick me up.
There ya go!

On another note, you're probably going to have a horrible time if you go... you won't be able to have fun with all the pain.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ive heard mixed things about it. I know my mom says she went out the day she got them out. I know some people who said it sucked a lot. We shall see.

I'm the one who wanted to go to Frisbee even after missing most of it because of nose surjery. When I got there, the last few people were leaving. =(

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
hmmm.... I might be able to come to this. If we had more people playing Brawl i'd bring a few friends cause that's all they play.

-Chad-

Slackerator
@cyner- You know Iori will play brawl, and I can play Lucario which happens to be part of Brawl. I think NES would play too if we begged him enough.

Handorin

Smash Hero
hmmm.... I might be able to come to this. If we had more people playing Brawl i'd bring a few friends cause that's all they play.
I might be high enough/taking enough pain pills to not feel the pain of playing.

Side Note: I was playing l4d with cyner (Death Toll Finale) and it ended up being tank rock throw contest because the water is lame. I said "This is campier than Brawl." To which Cyner replied, "Nothing is campier than brawl"

true facts, yo.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I think I can get some more people to go, but they mostly only play Brawl...

What do you think about starting Brawl tournies in addition to Melee to get more people/interest? Even if they don't sign up for Melee, they would most likely do some friendlies and develop interest. Plus Brawl's still pretty fun even if it's not as cool as Melee.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Once you lure newbs in with promises of Brawl, you can start teaching them Melee and increase your ranks. I'm having friends over for smash tonight so I'll ask them if they are willing to take a road trip.

Vts

Smash Champion
man i'm ready for more munchkins lol

well more of melee but thats just a bonus.

ihsb hows the manga :D

i feel bad now for buying something so bad lol

NES i'm ready for melty blood.

kind of....

iori i'll bring back the crew videos and ur game case of a terrible game.

people should come to this!

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
well i'm thinking about comin down for the tri-weekly for some melee with a friend or two that are just getting into melee but we won't be able to make it tell after the tourny starts so friendlies galore!

Vts

Smash Champion
anyone going to Genesis i want to talk to you and find out if you have plane tickets yet and other stuff like sharing room.

post asap please me and chamberlin are ordering our tickets soon and we want to try to find out some stuff before we do that.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
anyone going to Genesis i want to talk to you and find out if you have plane tickets yet and other stuff like sharing room.

post asap please me and chamberlin are ordering our tickets soon and we want to try to find out some stuff before we do that.
Just realized if I did go I could get cheaper plane tickets this comming 6/15 or 16 ^_^ so tempted

Handorin

Smash Hero

I am going.

I -might- be doing standby tickets through Fedex, but I dont think I will.

Vts

Smash Champion
looks like the schedule is for sign up for 1 day and pools for both games is on friday

well round 1 of pulls

so looks like we have to go for friday also

and championships are on sunday for both games so its going to be weird tournament.

will talk more this weekend

Top Bottom