• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

BunBun

Smash Master
Right, so everyone has my number. Call or text me for my address and maybe directions. I'd like to leave before 5:30pm, if possible. It's a long fsking drive.
And someone call NES N00b or something. I don't know how much he knows, and I haven't seen him on the boards in a while....

Handorin

Smash Hero
Right, so everyone has my number. Call or text me for my address and maybe directions. I'd like to leave before 5:30pm, if possible. It's a long fsking drive.
And someone call NES N00b or something. I don't know how much he knows, and I haven't seen him on the boards in a while....
How big is your car? I'm thinking about bringing my DVD players to hook up a cube so we can play smash on the way. It sucks if there isnt a lot of room though.

BunBun

Smash Master
It should be big enough for that. There's not a ton of space in the seat area with 5 people though.

It's a 2000 Cadillac Escalade

Re-check: Has anyone gotten in touch with NES N00b?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Thanks to my family, I'm out, I can't go. What's new. Handorin can maybe give you more details and another perspective but basically my family gives me all my spending money and when they flat out decide they don't want me going somewhere and I argue back that they said I could go earlier and I made plans, they put up a wall and threaten to quit giving me money / paying for things. It really isn't like I can say '**** no u' and go anyways because as you can imagine I drive so much between GA and TN and I need them to keep paying for gas or I either have to get a job or stop coming back home.

Bun Bun, sorry for taking up a seat in your car and then disappearing. Hando, sorry for not teaming with you. Jack, I'm pregnant.

Nite

Smash Champion
I can't dude. I'd like to go, but there's a lot going on right now.

Smash isn't a priority at the moment.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Understandable. Hope everything works out.

On the plus side, if we don't have a fifth, everone gets more room in the car!~
Apparently Jack advertised a spot in our car in the E52 thread.

But no one has said anything.

Nite

Smash Champion
Thanks, bun. <3 I'll have more time for smash soon enough.

You live down here now? If so, we need to get together.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
If the tri-weekly is next weekend, I won't be able to make it... I'm going on a trip to D.C. with my Dad and Bro.

I'll be looking at Abe Lincoln, but I'll be thinking of Captain Falcon. :(

-Chad-

Slackerator
Next one will most likely be the weekend after Ko's tourny which is on the 30th I believe.

VTS!! You have to go with us, Milln said they're getting a VIRTUAL ON MACHINE.

You should go for this reason alone.

Vts

Smash Champion
Next one will most likely be the weekend after Ko's tourny which is on the 30th I believe.

i might be the only one coming lol.

where is Ko's tournament?

cus i'm so down for some virtual on :)

so tri-weekly is when? cus i need to give ace like at least 2 weeks heads up if he is ever going to come with us.

j00t

Smash Champion
n00b, why aren't you ever on AIM anymore? :(

I miss not talking to you/complaining to you about how I suck with Falcon :(

Make me good!

Will_

Smash Journeyman

I almost don't want to go to LasT anymore.

Vts

Smash Champion
did u guys have fun at the tournament?

hey mind if i crash at ur guys play chad/iori/ihsb for ko's tournament?

altus might come with we will be showing up really late like midnight or 1 am lol

chamber can't come think g.vice is busy and ace is well ace and never knows if he can until last min or something.

edit- **** its 4 hour drive from where you guys live lol, any plans on car pulling?

edit 2- ahh **** saw some videos from event 52 and looks like i'm going to get **** by you guys cus i feel like i've gotten worse.

j00t

Smash Champion
hey Moogle, we should go to the next tri-weekly. I need some Smash action mixed in with my awesome summer filled with schoolwork (and we should go before my two five-week classes start).

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im gonna see if i can make the next one of these after my tourney. Ive been slacks for real. but with genesis coming up ive been needing to save money to buy my plane tickets and for hotel and the tourney. so much monies spent for a good time....

Nite come to my monthly so i can feel you up.......... i mean sex you up....... i mean give you my body..... yeaaahhhhh

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So yeah I went to a brawl tourney last Saturday, and I know you must be thinking Lori is a scrub for it and I agree. I have realized one thing tho the more I tend to accept brawl the more friends I make. For instance: john the mario player, Oldschool, and a few others that I met recently. I do have to tell you tho when I went I half expected there to be nothing but brawl. To my surprise I found a crew of people that play all kinds of games. Since I love ddr, and found out they did to that was enough for me.

I think sunny muffins is my favorite / lol I love preserving memories like this

moogle

Smash Ace
hey Moogle, we should go to the next tri-weekly. I need some Smash action mixed in with my awesome summer filled with schoolwork (and we should go before my two five-week classes start).
when's the next triweekly? if it's this weekend, i'm committed to a brawl tourney :( if it's not this weekend, i should be free to go.

Vts

Smash Champion
so i need to know whats the plan to drive to ko's tournament do me and altus need to show up on friday night (really saturday morning 1 am) or just drive straight to KO's from arkansas.

i need to know tell me baby girl cus i need to know

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yes as Jack said, June 6th will be the next tri-weekly date.

Sorry for the delays! >_>

In other news, everyone need to go to Zane's INNsomnia revival on the 2nd weekend of June!

Top Bottom