• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

-Chad-

Slackerator
To people's planning to airplane to Genesis (chams, vts etc)

This is the flight I'm currently looking at. It allows Myztek to finish school he has on Thursday so this one looks appealing at the moment.

NES when do you get out of school? Talk to me on AIM, ASAP.

Also this flight costs 274$ which isn't that bad.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

This is the flight I'm currently looking at. It allows Myztek to finish school he has on Thursday so this one looks appealing at the moment.

NES when do you get out of school? Talk to me on AIM, ASAP.

Also this flight costs 274$ which isn't that bad.
July 28th.... >_> and if you mean what time I get out on thursday it is 12:00 basically. I would have to miss school to have any chance of making that flight.

Vts

Smash Champion
Ordering tickets now with family but due to the flier miles website being utter **** we are calling them with the flights that u posted.

i'll keep you posted when i have my tickets and what not.

well NES if you can get a flight to sfo on friday morning i'll cover your entry fee and what not until u get there.

but u need to get there before 12 pm

-Chad-

Slackerator
Whoa vts I just posted it to see if everyone's cool with it, I'm not buying mine right away you may want to hold up a sec.'

@NES- Call me or talk to me on AIM or somehting.

Vts

Smash Champion
nvm we haven't booked anything yet due to the price kind of jumped from 27k flier miles to 34k when we called so we are going to wait.

cus i need to know asap that another person 21 and over is going thrusday night cus i can't get a hotel room due to my age.

we really need to figure this out soon before prices get higher.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Milln already has a hotel room so we're just going to stay with him, which was in the same hotel we were looking at before so that's covered.

Myztek has yet to call me back and NES said he can't make this flight with his school schedule.

j00t

Smash Champion
n00000000000b!

School sucks, don't it?

You can come hang out at my place and do homework with me. LOL :(

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Chad can you send me the Link to that cause the prices I saw were about 50 bucks more... in fact where is the Genesis thread?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Chad can you send me the Link to that cause the prices I saw were about 50 bucks more... in fact where is the Genesis thread?
It's a sticky in the Tournament Discussion (or listing or w/e). They even have their own forum setup. You might be able to google NorCalSmash forums or something.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So um guys I know that genesis is coming up and all but umm yeah ..... My birthday is on the 21, and yeah I know everyone has to save and all that for this amazing tourney but .............. I think it would cool to ask I guess.

Iori's wish list
A lot of socks
A nesnoob mating call
Last that everyone watch a movie and talk about it with me <.< me and cyner do it all the time lol.

ps :) I know you guys won't let me down <.<

-Chad-

Slackerator
Okay so I talked to Myztek, that flight will be good. I'm gonna buy my ticket today and I encourage everyone who's interested to do the same.

NES and Jack are going to come up with some other flight that they can take to fit their schedules.

cyner are you going to take the same flight as us or are you going to catch a different one from Jackson?

NES n00b

Smash Master
So um guys I know that genesis is coming up and all but umm yeah ..... My birthday is on the 21, and yeah I know everyone has to save and all that for this amazing tourney but .............. I think it would cool to ask I guess.

Iori's wish list
A lot of socks
A nesnoob mating call
Last that everyone watch a movie and talk about it with me <.< me and cyner do it all the time lol.

ps :) I know you guys won't let me down <.<
I can do all that. If you really want socks, a mating call from me, and to watch some terrible movie I know you like to watch, then sure. :)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Okay so I talked to Myztek, that flight will be good. I'm gonna buy my ticket today and I encourage everyone who's interested to do the same.
Yay. I wanna book plane tickets so that I'm forced to commit to going. If I don't do it soon, the cheapskate part of me will take over and tell me not to spend that much money. I must kick reason to the curb!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Okay I found an alt flight which unfortunately is like 50$ more, stupid crap : /

I can't post a picture because NES's computer DOESN'T HAVE FREAKING PAINT wtf!

So..gimme a few

btw this is Chad

..screeeeee
I'm about to look at flights into San Fran. I'll let you know if I can find something better.

Vts

Smash Champion
ok ordered my tickets and what not so its all gravy

34000 flier miles ftw lol

i got the same flights that u posted chad so hope everyone else going on Thursday also did

now time to go in a time hyperbolic time chamber and train!

aka theater room.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Okay this is the flight me and Handorin finally found that works for a lot of people.

It's 315$

Departure flight

Flight: 1019

Thu 9-Jul-09
Memphis (MEM)
Depart 4:50 pm to Dallas (DFW)
Arrive 6:25 pm
427 mi
(687 km)
Duration: 1hr 35mn
AA American Airlines

Flight: 1217
3 Economy/Coach Class, S80
Dallas (DFW)
Depart 7:20 pm to San Francisco (SFO)
Arrive 8:55 pm
Terminal 3
1,468 mi
(2,363 km)
Duration: 3hr 35mn
AA American Airlines

Return Flight

Flight: 1474

Mon 13-Jul-09
San Francisco (SFO)
Depart 11:30 am
Terminal 3 to Dallas (DFW)
Arrive 5:05 pm
1,468 mi
(2,363 km)
Duration: 3hr 35mn
AA American Airlines

Flight: 1218
3 Economy/Coach Class, S80
Dallas (DFW)
Depart 8:20 pm to Memphis (MEM)
Arrive 9:40 pm
427 mi
(687 km)
Duration: 1hr 20mn
AA American Airlines

Handorin is buying this one and I'm gonna do that as well.

We should buy this one before it goes up too much

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ok, I got the same flight as VTS. At least I have tickets before they go up anymore... My family warned my about rates going up, and I should have heeded their advice.

Vts

Smash Champion
Ok, I got the same flight as VTS. At least I have tickets before they go up anymore... My family warned my about rates going up, and I should have heeded their advice.
yeah its dumb how fast tickets go up.

woot me and my lover going on same flights lol

we may have to split up and get different flights so everyone kind of gets the same price if whats ur saying is true chad.

we should have planned earlier.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Chad, once we all get out tickets, we can try asking American Airlines if they can put us next to or close to each other on the plane.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
yeah its dumb how fast tickets go up.

woot me and my lover going on same flights lol

we may have to split up and get different flights so everyone kind of gets the same price if whats ur saying is true chad.

we should have planned earlier.
You need to tell me what seat number you are, so we can join the mile high club talk. We can change our seats online no charge.

Vts

Smash Champion
You need to tell me what seat number you are, so we can join the mile high club talk. We can change our seats online no charge.
ok sweet let me look them up right fast most of them have a open spot beside them last i check let me do that now.

first flight 24f mem to minn

then 35f from minn to sfo

return home is 31f sfo to alt

and 14E from alt to mem

and doesn't look like i can change my coming home seats just going to seats

Vts

Smash Champion
hey chad when is the tri-weekly

tell me in your next post or i'm going to use this on you

its a fingernail ripper so watch it

cus i will make it and use it on u.

and anyone else who doesn't order tickets by the end of this week or doesn't go to genesis

Top Bottom