• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-State Rankings- Discussion Thread:Updated 2/15/10

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So I used to be 10th and then like 14th on this thing back in the day. I wonder if I can ever achieve that again. Let's see if I keep interested in Melee. :p

_kSo_

Smash Master
So I used to be 10th and then like 14th on this thing back in the day. I wonder if I can ever achieve that again. Let's see if I keep interested in Melee. :p
maybe if you didn't switch to barwl

"back in the day" means nothing >_>

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Word, Ima bust out the fairy(Martha) next time. And I need to pick up Falco for real. I felt unstoppable with that ***** son, guy jus does whatever he wants.

I was feeling your Sheik though....and the Link LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** **** you, i carried your *** every game. AND Darc and I took out PC Christ in beer pong.

Step it up *****es
o jpot ... how ur lies are amazing <3 ... well at least the part where u were wearing the back pack ... cuz all i remember was a ****ty jiggz in my bok bag ... it got lighter when that peach was out ... but still gave me 2 hernias LOLOL

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
***** **** you, i carried your *** every game. AND Darc and I took out PC Christ in beer pong.

Step it up *****es
ROFL, you lucky my boy Hazz didnt end up coming through or we woulda handled every team there. Pc and whoever he teams with can get it in pong anyday. Dnt wrry Reno I got your back to...you aight lol

o jpot ... how ur lies are amazing <3 ... well at least the part where u were wearing the back pack ... cuz all i remember was a ****ty jiggz in my bok bag ... it got lighter when that peach was out ... but still gave me 2 hernias LOLOL
Lmao yall were doing alright, but team broken(Fox/Falco) is way too ****ing good.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Update, took a year but whatever. Props to mogwai/alu/vanz/swift for helping out. Also tried to make the first post more attractive cuz Jfox had it looking ugly as ****.

Dazwa is the man! And Jman being our new #1 you better rep our region to the fullest. Best of luck

Lastly I think the only person dropped of the list for sucking was my buddy Reno, hopefully he starts playing again cuz he easily could be 2nd on the list

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Update, took a year but whatever. Props to mogwai/alu/vanz/swift for helping out. Also tried to make the first post more attractive cuz Jfox had it looking ugly as ****.

Dazwa is the man! And Jman being our new #1 you better rep our region to the fullest. Best of luck

Lastly I think the only person dropped of the list for sucking was my buddy Reno, hopefully he starts playing again cuz he easily could be 2nd on the list
Liking the new list a lot........ Reno could def be up there yeah hes mad good still.

Overall mad good job

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah hbk is washed up ^_~ ... unless he teaches me some more marth **** ... LOLOL

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol **** you Alu, Id gladly teach you Marth but everytime Gmoneys car comes through we just end up playing doubles all night. And I was joking about Reno. Hes actually pretty bad right now, but I heard hes been playing alot lately so hopefully that changes.

Also tried to get as many of Vanz MAIN characters on there but didnt wanna beast and put the other 10 he plays up there. As for Eggm, he just sucks vs Marth so I beat him whenevr I play him. He doesnt play the matchup properly and needs to learn the ghey from Jman. G$ could probably beat him with Marth too but he doesnt listen to any advice I give him at all.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Nah Last I saw Reno play he was looking better than a lot of players I have seen recently.
Eggm needs to learn to up throw uair and laser better he is kinda bad vs marth

I really wanna play somebody but nobody is really good around here upstate maybe i should take the Syracuse kids $ for fun >_<

R3N0

Smash Lord

btw im still better than G$. just fyi.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman

I guess it's time to start playing less beer pong and more smash LOL

Good **** on the update.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Nah Last I saw Reno play he was looking better than a lot of players I have seen recently.
Eggm needs to learn to up throw uair and laser better he is kinda bad vs marth

I really wanna play somebody but nobody is really good around here upstate maybe i should take the Syracuse kids $ for fun >_<
Play sol and ky they wreck but then again they r kinda far from u..........oh well new paltz location is garbage

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
Syracuse holds semi-irregular tournaments. Although a lot of the attendance then comes from Rochester and other areas, in which case no Syracuse kids walk away with melee money.

Hax

Smash Champion
you guys forgot PC and Cactuar

1. Jman
2. Hax
3. PC
4. Cactuar (only cause he doesn't do well at tournies otherwise i'd put him 2nd)
5. HBK
6. Vanz
7. Eggm

after that idk

g$ is trash

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
LOL spreadin the hate on your list Hax after that G$ beatdown.

We didnt put PC/Cactuar on cuz they werent active enough. PC only went to Pound and Cactuar retired anyway so he wouldnt wanna be on the list.

Top Bottom