• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Results/Bowser Locator: Who's Using Bowser?

DaButcher

Smash Cadet
I just thought I'd mention I played bowser in the Colorado Cutthroat Ranbat 2. Being my first tourney, I didn't do well, and I don't know my place. So sorry, lol.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
InB4Xmas (12/19/09)
5th of 20
Canada
Quebec
15$ entry fee + 5$ venue fee

I also want to say the tourney was small but everyone was really good >.> almost no ''noobs''
I also lost 1-2 in pools against swordgard's IC with my bowser and each games were close
Now swordgard thinks the match up is no more 80-20 for IC :D ( yes learning the match up is really good !)

I place fourth on eight teams with bowser too

And just for you vex, I do no more airdodge on the ground ;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
InB4Xmas (12/19/09)
5th of 20
Canada
Quebec
15$ entry fee + 5$ venue fee

I also want to say the tourney was small but everyone was really good >.> almost no ''noobs''
I also lost 1-2 in pools against swordgard's IC with my bowser and each games were close
Now swordgard thinks the match up is no more 80-20 for IC :D ( yes learning the match up is really good !)

I place fourth on eight teams with bowser too

And just for you vex, I do no more airdodge on the ground ;)
I think what was more impressing is the fact that you beat me on a neutral, not that its 1-2. Your right, il post about it tommorow(dead from tourney).

Flayl

Smash Hero
Good job KingKong, also nice to see a Bowser finally getting some IC MU experience.

You guys did pools with 20 players? More bang for your buck eh.

Also I refreshed swordgard's stream several times up to 3:00 AM GMT last night and nothing, did you guys stream anything at all?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Good job KingKong, also nice to see a Bowser finally getting some IC MU experience.

You guys did pools with 20 players? More bang for your buck eh.

Also I refreshed swordgard's stream several times up to 3:00 AM GMT last night and nothing, did you guys stream anything at all?
**** happened, turns out they had a wired switch, and we lacked enough wire LOL. il bring a longer one or something wireless next time.

-MCT-

Smash Cadet
Aesis Double Smash 3
9° out of 44
Italy
3-4-5-6/01/2010
7€
Green Bowser

Also used DK as a secondary... could have done better, though.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Well, I don't shout random stuff--I just growl and yell and apparently it sounds like "YEZZZZZZ". It's a bunch of jibberish lul

Flayl

Smash Hero
The only time I said anything when I hit someone with FSmash was "If I were Snake you would be dead" :(

Oozing negativity lol

B!squick

Smash Master
Hmm...

1: ADHD (Diddy)
2: Mew2King (Metaknight)
3: Ally (Snake/Metaknight)
4: KSizzle (Metaknight/Lucario)
5: Shadow_111 (Metaknight)
5: Judge (Metaknight)
7: Havok (Metaknight)
7: Logic (Olimar)
9: Lee Martin (Metaknight)
9: Seibrik (Metaknight)
9: Ninjalink (Diddy)
9: Lain (Ice Climbers)
13: ChuDat (Kirby)
13: Malcolm (Wario)
13: Vex Kasrani (Dedede/Bowser)

Pound 4 clearly needed more Metaknight. :/

Flayl

Smash Hero
Luk at all dem meddanites. And yeah Ally didn't go all MK as he said he would. He probably would have done better in winner's brackets just going Snake hahahaha.

Top Bottom