• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Results/Bowser Locator: Who's Using Bowser?

ArleX

Smash Cadet
That's awesome, mang.
I wonder why you aren't in the Top 5 anymore with those kind of results.
Anyway, do you have videos of the sets?

Also I can't see the FB page. ):

Sorry man, I remembered that you need to join the FB group :S maybe you can see them here http://www.facebook.com/GDLKTournamentSeries that´s the FB page of the event.

I actually have some videos but not of this tournament, it was of a previos one but I didn´t posted here my results because I don´t know the place that I got XD Also I haven´t uploaded them because they are still in my camara XD When I do it I´ll let you know ;)

ArleX

Smash Cadet
........so no one is playing Bowser in tournaments anymore? :S

Well, here are my last results. Sorry for taking so long but my friends, who was in charge of the tournament, haven´t posted the brackets :@ but I remember the results ;)

Concomics
April 27
Placing: 4 out of 55
Guadalajara, Jalisco. México
Entry fee: $20 pesos
Color of Bowser: Normal and Blue.

Concomics
April 28
Placing: 2 out 29
Color of Bowser: Normal and Blue.

Ok. April 27 only once a change Bowser for ROB.
April 28. Mostly played with Bowser but in some fights I played with Sheik, ROB and MK, I was bored and wanted to end quick to keep playing MELEE!

Also, on April 27 I won #1 in the Melee tournament ;) but in melee I use Sheik, sometimes Bowser but just for showing XD

Also this weekend I played agains a very good Bowser player, maybe better than me. Im glad a played this guy because now I want to crush him and take the Best Bowser in México title ;) (H)

edit:

Here are the brackets, I hope you can see them :)

April 27
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9l8f199l6ki1l99

April 28
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?t0xllfry68vpf77

D

Deleted member 189823

Well, I play him but I do terribad reguardless (last time I used him actually was back in Dec.).
I'm still amazed at your results. You really should get videos.

ArleX

Smash Cadet
Well, I play him but I do terribad reguardless (last time I used him actually was back in Dec.).
I'm still amazed at your results. You really should get videos.
I know, it´s just that the friend who used to record them isn´t living here anymore :S And the thing is that I need someone to hold my camara when I´m playing :p. I got like 3 videos but they aren´t that good because the other guys were really noobs XD

D

Deleted member 189823

You guys should get one of those hacks where the replays extend over 3 minutes and then send the replays to someone.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
I forgot there is a thread for tournament results. Got 4th out of 25 this saturday (may 18th 2013) mostly using bowser. ( I used a few other characters for the lol)

ArleX

Smash Cadet
I guess that no one plays brawl this days :p But there was a recent tournament in México so here are my results

Concomics
December 13
Placing: 2 out of 30
Color of Bowser: Like Pink Floyd song "Any colours that you like" XD

Also I took #1 in a small tournament in Madrid, Spain but I don´t remember the date or the number of people in it, but I won agains Overtriforce ^^ (But to be fair he doesn´t play brawl an also he smashed me in melee :p)

Top Bottom