• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: U.N Owen Was Jigglypuff LIVESTREAM!!!- JUNE 27TH NORTH NJ

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well anyways, don't worry about the chairs or tables anymore.

I overreacted (I've said this already but I'm saying it again) about the issue. Please don't worry about it now because it won't be a problem.

The best arcade game ever made. I sometimes wonder if the creators are human
You know, if you want me to I can get the Simpsons arcade game onto my laptop to play it for a few minutes.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well anyways, don't worry about the chairs or tables anymore.

I overreacted (I've said this already but I'm saying it again) about the issue. Please don't worry about it now because it won't be a problem.

You know, if you want me to I can get the Simpsons arcade game onto my laptop to play it for a few minutes.
LOL @ you thinking that I don't have it on my comp already or that I don't know about MAME. Silly puff :bee:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Squirtle can't do rapid A -> roll -> rapid A. Sorry dude, not gonna be astonishing anyone this weekend.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Not quite sure if that's what he meant...LOL.
LOL you're sick :laugh:

You just have the characters stand next to each other then one player will have control of both of them. Then they run around and if you press the attack button they both scream and are invincible during the scream. They spilt up after 10 seconds or if you get hit.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Its kinda tricky to get to the venue so please make sure you look at the map and the advanced directions.

Its in a strip mall instead of a street.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I just realized I need a teammate for both normal teams and low tier. Since Zelda is allowed for that I should be really solid for both. Any takers?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just realized I need a teammate for both normal teams and low tier. Since Zelda is allowed for that I should be really solid for both. Any takers?

May I recommend Izumi?

I'll whip him into shape by this weekend by trashing him with Kelvin on Friday.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
No one can f**k with Godot...not even that fool Franziska and her foolhardy foolishness with that foolish whip.

Edit: Is there gonna be a livestream?

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Changed my mind, I am going to this. Snake, I'm assuming that you'd team with me in low-tiers since Inui is now with Pride. Let me know if you would want to.

I don't have a doubles partner yet either. =/

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Dojo will be in attendance. Anybody want to team with him?
Holy chef. I have a friend who only plays as Lucas (I'm serious), hes pretty good. You should team with him for low tier doubles and use solo popo. Major healing shiz right there.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I don't even know if i'm going to this anymore, I swear it's gonna just end up like smashfest at the shore 3, with like 12 people in singles, the way this thread is looking. Not really worth the (estimated) 2+ hour commute time to get there...

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I don't even know if i'm going to this anymore, I swear it's gonna just end up like smashfest at the shore 3, with like 12 people in singles, the way this thread is looking. Not really worth the (estimated) 2+ hour commute time to get there...
lol, 30 people have confirmed their attending on AiB.

Plus there are 2 topics and both have the same amount of pages. So add those together and you have a normal amount.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
ATTN: Puff

Dojo is not coming to this. That was a joke by HolyChef. I'm also quite sure that Judge and Ally are not coming either. -_-

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Correction! LoCal WILL be coming to this, so HolyChef, you'ld better be there too =P

Snakee, sure you don't want some of that Low tier Camalange action? It's too good.

Oh yeah, I might need a partner too. I need to play every single person here so I'll feel important when shoutouts come around.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
ATTN: Puff

Dojo is not coming to this. That was a joke by HolyChef. I'm also quite sure that Judge and Ally are not coming either. -_-
I'm sure Judge was coming to this because he asked me to team with him in low tier doubles on AiB. But I kinda dropped him for Vex w/o saying anything to him in low tier doubles.

Top Bottom