• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: U.N Owen Was Jigglypuff LIVESTREAM!!!- JUNE 27TH NORTH NJ

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Lol, K. Can anyone else allow me to stay in their house the day before the tourney?

EDIT: So is there no way anyone can take me at all? Cause I won't make it to the tourney then, even by public transportation I will only be there for singles, but I want to be there in time for dubz as well.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Guys please read the descriptive location so you don't get confused on how to get here.

Because it in a strip mall rather than a street/road.

19 State Route 10 E
Succasunna, NJ 07876-1748

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Succasunna&state=NJ&address=19+State+Route+10+E&zipcode=07876-1748

Descriptive Location

When coming down route 10 your not going to be turning onto a street but rather into a strip mall, on the right side of rt 10 East before the road splits apart there should be a super smash bros brawl sign and an abby carpet visible. Take a right into there and then you should be in like this strip mall. Go past the first set of stores and then there should be a building behind it that says ONE somewhere on it. Take the left there and then use the parking spots around to the left. Walk back to the front of the ONE building and you'll probably see either a smash bros sign or if not a Jazzersice sign, then your at the right place.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
...Could you please at least spell Jazzercise right? ): It says "JazzeRICE" and "Jazzersice" far too many times on the front page. Rather embarrassing, on top of all the Jigglypuff bull****.

By the way, I'm not sure if you named this tournament after the murder mystery novel or the song of a similar title, but if it's for the novel, I super approve. And Then There Were None was incredible.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
im either going to this or denville.......Ill need to see whether I can go here....

If I can...who wants to team with me
Luigi, GaW, and Wario user for normal
Mario and Falcon for Low tiers

didnt' you say EFG tier for low tiers....why no luigi :-(

No one pays attention to him

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
...Could you please at least spell Jazzercise right? ): It says "JazzeRICE" and "Jazzersice" far too many times on the front page. Rather embarrassing, on top of all the Jigglypuff bull****.

By the way, I'm not sure if you named this tournament after the murder mystery novel or the song of a similar title, but if it's for the novel, I super approve. And Then There Were None was incredible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9JMbel2CKs

Max Ketchum

Yes, I know the song.

Wow, I almost thought you were familiar with a fine piece of literature. Silly me.

Max Ketchum

...LOL

The name of the song "U.N. Owen Was Her?" is a reference to "And Then There Were None". U.N. Owen is a "character" in that book. I strongly recommend everyone reads it, or at least reads the plot on Wikipedia/Sparknotes.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
sorry cannot go....company that day....going to the sunday thing anyway (The denville thing)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
sadely impact will not be attending this tournament. I have work on saturday and cannot get out of it, my manager told me i have to work no acceptions.

and i dont think BTK Pants and COKE! would attend without me. Sorry ToS! hope to see you guys at the next one!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
You act as if you have attended something the past year. :laugh:
i would love to attend tournaments all the time, no one in my crew is really interested in brawl as much as me and COKE! are anymore. and technically i havent been in a 2009 tournament but i have been to one in the last 12 months =p.

it will change i get my liscense in a month, ill be attending all the time, even if im by myself (maybe not by myself..)

edit: but its always nice to have a positive Comment from the Great Inui.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Alright guys i'm in a bit of a squeeze here.

But where do I get fold chairs and tables? I don't really have any atm and I need to find where I can get them fast.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I didn't even think that chairs would be a problem to get.

Second I had made a list of stuff that we needed and my dad has been ignoring the chairs.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Alright, its fine. My dad says hes gonna handle it tomorrow.

It should be fine, don't worry about it guys.

I'm going to assure you were not going to be sitting on the floor.

"Waah, Daddy didn't consider something that I needed for my tournament!"
I don't have time for this, grow up already.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Alright guys, just forget I said that alright? We don't need to do anymore flaming.

I got over worried so stop worrying yourselves and I'll get the chairs.

Top Bottom