• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: U.N Owen Was Jigglypuff LIVESTREAM!!!- JUNE 27TH NORTH NJ

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wow, get@this LoCal hype. Saying repeatedly how we're going to be here, cancel, then say we might be there, cancel, THEN LAST MINUTE JUST GET@IT

Hyyype

MMs anyone? I'm kinda poor, so $1-5 is my limit...lol

:093:

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Keitaro didn't know I was going and told puff he'd team with him at another tournament when we were at apex so Puff and Keitaro are teaming. I have no teamate ):

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Puff and I already created godly team stratgies so it's gonna have to stay the way it is :D

I'm going to watch the movie hangover tomorrow afternoon then go to the bar with Eazy tomorrow night and actually have a hangover during the tournament. READ MY POINTLESS UNRELATED INFORMATION PEOPLE!!

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Puff and I already created godly team stratgies so it's gonna have to stay the way it is :D

I'm going to watch the movie hangover tomorrow afternoon then go to the bar with Eazy tomorrow night and actually have a hangover during the tournament. READ MY POINTLESS UNRELATED INFORMATION PEOPLE!!
Hopefully puff can carry you :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Makes sense to me.

Either way, ksizzle and I are going to dominate.

or puff and xzax? lol ToS?

though if puff and keit already made cool team strats, and after teaming izumi team with another mk (holy chef) at sats2, i think he'l do great with xzax then.

arent you teaming with atomsk???

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Uh idk, i meant between me, keitaro, dapuffster, and izumi. But if that doesn't work out, hit me up before doubles sign ups and we can do some friendlies....k?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster

Diddy/Snake + Jiggs/Falco is too good to pass up.

Me and keit are staying as a team.

By the way, I've gave better descriptive instructions so read them again.

Also just as a reminder if you have any wiis or tv's please bring them and you will not have to pay for the venue fee if you bring both, discounts will still be given if you bring a wii or a tv. Right now I have more Tv's and Wiis so wiis are more important atm.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's not listed in the OP, so just a reminder that I will be here with a TV+Wii/Brawl setup.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
xzax, would should do some more lolsonicdittoslol

Rhyme

Smash Lord
I would bring my Wii if it didn't have the tendency to overheat. =/

Blackwaltz, I don't have a partner. I'll team with you if you want. You know my selection of weird-*** characters.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
if anyone wats to team with me find me b4 registration ill be wearing a purp and white muppets hat you got me

QueWhatHuh

Smash Cadet
ugh, i know its a little late, but can anyone get me a ride there? can pay gas fund + whatever else, tolls ect. i live in north jersey.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
can i get the livestream???
i got my boy reppinf FL!!
anyone know the link to the livestram?

Top Bottom