• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey everyone from ToS. you're having another tournament? so, it's gonna be a brawl and a melee tourney? sounds cool. you made your own stage to usse as a counterpick stage? which one of you made it? probably can't go all the way to phili for the tournament though. i'd like to see that counter pick stage sometime though lol. do you have it up yett?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hey everyone from ToS. you're having another tournament? so, it's gonna be a brawl and a melee tourney? sounds cool. you made your own stage to usse as a counterpick stage? which one of you made it? probably can't go all the way to phili for the tournament though. i'd like to see that counter pick stage sometime though lol. do you have it up yett?
the stage is still being worked around with. i actually have it made but i need to make some modifications

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol @ Chibo. Too funny. Your stage is awful and it will always be awful because the game is awful. Mexi I know you love it but I really don't care. It's crap. I will beat you guys as much as you will beat me and I have played it maybe 4 times total. No johns.

Pakman, I love you and I'm sorry I spam a word you hate. But for real I DON'T EVEN FAWKEN CARE.

Scar

#HarveyDent
LMAO Wow that would actually be pretty epic. We're talking about at least a 10 man fawken crew. People who don't like it include Velocity Pakman Mexi and maybe Pocky.

Our best 4 right now are looking like Scotm, Wesley, Taki, and yours fawken truly.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I will beat you guys as much as you will beat me and I have played it maybe 4 times total. No johns.
my friend dan, whos NEVER played smash since 64, played brawl for the first time yesterday, and beat me in two matches. no johns

the game blows

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
my friend dan, whos NEVER played smash since 64, played brawl for the first time yesterday, and beat me in two matches. no johns

the game blows
comes from the person who cant beat the zamus/pika level on sse lolz
start practicing lol

on a side note, SSE is so awesome. im almost done it. i think im on the last level, and its one hell of a last level.

GOTM

Smash Champion
comes from the person who cant beat the zamus/pika level on sse lolz
start practicing lol

on a side note, SSE is so awesome. im almost done it. i think im on the last level, and its one hell of a last level.
if the game had things in it to practice besides camping i would, lol.

also, if u needed practice at all to take matches off of "good" people, then explain how i took matches off of roykid, you, and pretty much everyone else who's played the game a LOT more than i have.

edit: i will argue against brawl for a WHILE, lolz. thank you scar

edit2: i have brawl, and i think its VERY fun, but no one can tell me the "better" player will always win, cuz its not true.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
if the game had things in it to practice besides camping i would, lol.

also, if u needed practice at all to take matches off of "good" people, then explain how i took matches off of roykid, you, and pretty much everyone else who's played the game a LOT more than i have.

edit: i will argue against brawl for a WHILE, lolz. thank you scar

edit2: i have brawl, and i think its VERY fun, but no one can tell me the "better" player will always win, cuz its not true.
brawl is too good for u. squirtle for broken.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
denny's and pizza hut is where its at. our waitress was SOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO bangin. melissa was hot as hell

chibo: she wants u! i want her!

lolZ

PAUL SAYS GOODBYE!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
denny's and pizza hut is where its at. our waitress was SOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO bangin. melissa was hot as hell

chibo: she wants u! i want her!

lolZ

PAUL SAYS GOODBYE!!!
yea our waitress wasn't bad, but it was melissa (or was it michelle) that was crazy good lol. aztec needs to get on that!

lol at aztec taking 2.5 hours to eat his dinner thanks to daylight savings time stuff

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
id do both of them..................AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aztec and talwind tryin to get girls = epic failure.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
So....um, yeah, Pika Zamus level....I was doing fine, I swear, and then Chad....yeah, >_>. Anyway, lol. We had to go over another friend's house, so we're gonna finish that today. Brawl = Fun, but seriously....I don't think it's ALL about the better player. It's more about who you have and what kind of mindgames you can play. Marth = Broken, No lag off the Nair, so I can get get a Ftilt and a Fsmash off right after it. What the PHAT!? *sigh* I've gotta work on a Peach game, and Pika is STUPIDLY broken. It's also very hard to punish people for doing noobish stuff.....*sigh* I still think the game is fun. I'm pretty much on the same boat that Reik is on.....give it some time. I'm gonna have to finish unlocking other characters.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is CoT3 going to be a brawl tournament??

also, chibo we still have to do our money match :D
brawl singles. doubles, melee singles. im up for the money match lol.

the temp rules for brawl r on the first post but im going to be changing them slightly soon

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
stop hating on brawl gotm. if anyone can win why is Azen unbeatable. M2K gets his *** whooped(he said so himself) so brawl ATM is mindgames, spacing, and smarts.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Stuff like that happens. Dude, I was winning my matches on sheer mindgames and spacing my Short Hop Fairs to Usmashes.

If it was a Gamestop tourney, there's 2 factors. 1.) The control scheme. Wiimote+ nunchuk = epic failure. 2.) Button Mashing can win out in this game. Niwatori mashes a whole lot >_> spams attacks like crazy, and without the right character, it's hard to break through a pit like that.

I'm not saying either side is right, mainly because I haven't played it long enough to make a complete decision, but you'd be highly surprised at what can happen in this game. It truly is hard to come up with a solid plan that works thus yet against those who just spam attacks like crazy. Don't be surprised if he lost, because it's far from any time yet to determine a "best" at Brawl.

"Crank that Roy"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This game just game out and already people are fighting over it? To me its a waste of time. Dont care how good you are. let this game breath before you go on and trying to state facts about people and this game. Let this game grow first.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Pretty much what I've been saying....I think it's the frustration of a new game that needs to be discovered. Some people can deal with it, while others are a bit frustrated. I get that way, but then I just remember that everything takes time.

"Crank that Roy"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
o well who cares im the best in brawl enuff said lol
uv got some competition and his name is chibo lol.

perhaps we should play some online later, tho i hate the lag i can still do ok. though i gotta finish subspace first and get all the characters. **** maze level...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sneak - im at work now. once im getting home i gotta clean up just a bit (ppl comin over to smash lol), gotta finish SSE (almost done the maze) then il add you and we can play. maybe around 7:30 or 8? il try and get ya on AIM.

snake - whenever uv got ur code, il play ya. same deal as sneak, after im done the other stuff.

im modifying the rules just a bit. back to one stage ban, and adding another stage or two for counterpick

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Everyone is the best in Brawl because it takes no special technical skill after the first 2 days of playing. I am also going to this and winning.

stop hating on brawl gotm.
Stop saying this. I think the game is bad and I'm allowed to say it and I'm most certainly allowed to explain why. If you want to refute my/GOTM's/our points then feel free to do so, but don't just say stop hating. It's like saying stop hating on bad meatloaf. Bad meatloaf is bad and so is Brawl.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
Stop saying this. I think the game is bad and I'm allowed to say it and I'm most certainly allowed to explain why. If you want to refute my/GOTM's/our points then feel free to do so, but don't just say stop hating. It's like saying stop hating on bad meatloaf. Bad meatloaf is bad and so is Brawl.
y does he need to stop sayin wat he wants, while u r allowed to express how u feel. u guys say the gayest butcherin of a curse word followed by brawl, yet no one is cryin for u to stop. double standard = a no no.

Worst analogy ever.
QFT.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
y does he need to stop sayin wat he wants, while u r allowed to express how u feel. u guys say the gayest butcherin of a curse word followed by brawl, yet no one is cryin for u to stop. double standard = a no no.
as much as i dont like ppl arguing over the melee brawl debate, xzax was specifically pointing out scar and telling him to stop hating. scar on the other hand talks in general of why he hates the game and doesnt target his argument at a specific person.

plz move discussion like this to the crew thread or somewhere else. keep this thread for cot3 related discussion only

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
as much as i dont like ppl arguing over the melee brawl debate, xzax was specifically pointing out scar and telling him to stop hating. scar on the other hand talks in general of why he hates the game and doesnt target his argument at a specific person.

plz move discussion like this to the crew thread or somewhere else. keep this thread for cot3 related discussion only
first of all he was targeting gotm, 2nd i dont f**king care who or wat they r targeting. the point is that ppl r allowed to express themselves. unlike u i dont pick favorites.

Top Bottom