• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Shoutsizzles

1: Mew2King: Lol, you used mewtwo today. I’m so proud. Also AR matches were too good. Especially this lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxwNFxLNomg
2: Cactuar: Your fox is too good. I’ll contact you sometime this week to see if I can get some last minute pound training
3: Eggm: We shouldve played more
4: Teh Spammer: You spam so well. Its fun too watch
5: Pakman: Luigi is not low tier
5: Vanz: DK is not low tier. Also sad that your not playing peach anymore
7: Scar: Lol, see teczeros comment. Im still hurtin from all that ****. It happened so fast. Also feel free to include me in your combo vid. MUFASAAAAA!!!
7: Velocity: lol we only played for like a minute
9: Slikvik: who is this guy?
9: GOTM: Yea, we’ll play more next time. My peach needs more fox meat
9: TenNoTensai: Your marth is pretty good
9: Lord Knight: You **** in so many fighting games
13: Teczero: Tec0, how the hell did you kill my teammate in the first 5 seconds
13: MexiMadnez: We didn’t play but I hear good things
13: Arbak
13: Vex Kasraini: good tourney set. I cant believe your not a regular
17: DC Scribz: Low tier doubles are too good
17: Chocobo: good set. im banning dreamland next time. Its gay lol
17: Cless:
17: Talwind: I seem to recall someone by this name
17: ChiboSempai: yea, we’ll play next time. Fair warning. Attempting to DQ me brings out my angry black man. Would not be advised
17: RoyKid: lol, you have such a huge philly fan base. We should play next time
17: Tru: Tru
17: Shakugan: Keep working at it. Playing peach is uphill. Hell, I might start using gay secondaries soon
25: Shoryuswordsman: hmm, are you in south jersey. If so hit me up. Need
25: Ken34: good samus, needs more upb tho
25: ---
25: Lil' Goepel
25: Jollies: hit me up at rowan. I’ll be really busy this semester but I can always squeeze some smash in
25: B-Ry
25: Xzax: good set

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam - Your gay :( go squander and do 50 cent MM with random people. Pick fox more falco is the failure of this game.
No, you WISH I was gay because YOU'RE gay. Once again you stupid noob, doyoung and Inui were the ones who wanted to do 50 cent MMs, NOT ME. Not that he is, but IF Falco is the failure of the game, what does that make you for losing to mine? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

EDIT: Chibo, Eggm claims that I was breaking the rules in this match: http://youtube.com/watch?v=32ERQgn79VA

Would you agree with that statement?

GOTM

Smash Champion
i think if you did it excessively it might be a little easier to argue, but i dont think you were breaking any of the rules.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, Eggm claims that I was breaking the rules in this match: http://youtube.com/watch?v=32ERQgn79VA

Would you agree with that statement?
No, you definitely didn't do anything wrong. The rules state no excessive stalling. Throughout the match you did like one ledge stall each time you grabbed onto the ledge, but that's perfectly fine as it seemed to be used as more of a mindgame to then help you recovery easier. In the last stock you did it a lot more, but nothing excessive as you still would attack. Most of the stock you still attacked, and later on near the end you still popped up to do things such as fire lasers and so on. I call it playing careful, something you have to do when you're over 100% and your opponents at like 0% lol. If all you were really doing was just ledge stalling, Eggm could have easily waited on the other side of the stage and waited for you to approach. Afterall, the person with less stocks or percent always has to be the one to approach as the great Cactuar taught me in a memorable moment at Scars.

"Do you even know the rules of this game?" - Tuar

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i updated the first post quite a bit. i put up a lot of rules that will be used in brawl so far, though they might change before the tournament.

we dont have many details yet, but were still working on it. date is TBD and will most likely be early April.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the next one will definitely be in philly, pa at drexel u. it will be very close to the location for cot2, but in a different, much nicer venue.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmmm.....I'll see if i'll go to this. I'll have my I.E crew ready and all trianded for this. I'll make sure of it.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i feel like im the ONLY one in ToS that is left wanting more melee and only playing melee, lol. i mean chibo plays melee every once in a while but yeah w/e

since that is the case, if there is like crews, melee like prob wont be the game for it. and i aint doin brawl crews. FAWK THAT

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
lol :D anyone wants to come over to my house, then to the gamestop around the coner for brawl mm please come! esp. you velocity! and only classic, wii mote and nunchuck, and wii mote are aloud.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if we do melee crews im in. after playing it again recently, i still like melee a lot and im going to put some time into practicing for it. too bad im also just so amazing at brawl lol. MM anyone??

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
who said we wanted GOTM in a brawl crew battle anywayZ. GOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMM!
oh and i dont need to practice in melee cuz i will ALWAYS be better than GOTM and chibo. lolZ GOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM twice. oh and brawl is more funner than melee IMO, i dont want some ppl soiling their panties tryin to prove me wrong.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
yea i always say more in front. like more better, more easy, like ur more gayer than anyone i no. j/k for stupid ppl who dont no that this is how we joke(aztec queen). i like to think of it as an extention of a comparison to prove my point.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
it does not matter if u have ur mind set on something, it will not guarantee u the top spot. hopes and dreams will not help u accomplish anything.

GOTM

Smash Champion
xzax.....never drink coffee....ever

also...talk about all this stuff in the crew thread. this doesnt have anything to do with the tourney

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
xzax.....never drink coffee....ever

also...talk about all this stuff in the crew thread. this doesnt have anything to do with the tourney
it has everything to do with the tourney. more practice = better job in tourney. now it is scientifically proven that it has to do wit the tourney.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lolz wow xzax is goin nutz. he'l be good at brawl i think, he already sorta knew what he was doing the one time he played it so far. **** meta knight, im suspecting him possibly being a sonic counter (or an even matchup) as i dont think i can shield cancel grab through his neutral combo which is a lot of my game.

yea i shouldnt have even posted this here, carry it over to the crew discussion lolz

Top Bottom