• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Eggm, let's do it.

So we're all on for...

Toushi @ $15 which I'm not going to take from you after I ruin you even though you're stealing my color.
Xzax @ $1 when you pick stages. Also not taking the dollar from you unless you insist.
Vanz @ $5 vs Peach and whoever else you wanna put a dollar up for.
Eggm @ $ <3 vs Fox depending.
Dark Peach @ $5 if he's up to it.
Shakugan @ $1 for fun.
Tec0 @ $??? if he shows up and has more than $0.13 after paying for singles/doubles admission.

Any other takers and btw these are actually going down, I'm going to approach all of you and make you sit with me and play these matches. I hate how there's all talk of MMing people and it never happens.
LMFAOOOOOOO

Lol I <3 you Scar you are sooooooo amazing :laugh:

Ill MM you Scar idc how much until like 5 dollars >_<

Your amazing ^_^b

EDIT: I probably won't even enter singles :( unless my other MMs can pay it for me or sumthin <_<

Scar

#HarveyDent
Love you too Tec, ****ing Toushi. I will MM you for $0 or $1, I can't do less than a dollar. MM Spammer if you wanna do that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Take me and my crew members off the list. we cant go. Its about a 2 hour drive from here and thats alpt gas money we dont have. If it had stayed in N.Y maybe we could have gone. But its not so we are screwed. And I have no way of getting there. Sorry boys, I.E is gonna have to drop out on this one. nothing we can do.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Take me and my crew members off the list. we cant go. Its about a 2 hour drive from here and thats alot gas money we dont have. If it had stayed in N.J maybe we could have gone. But its not so we are screwed. And I have no way of getting there. Sorry boys, I.E is gonna have to drop out on this one. nothing we can do.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Take me and my crew members off the list. we cant go. Its about a 2 hour drive from here and thats alot gas money we dont have. If it had stayed in N.J maybe we could have gone. But its not so we are screwed. And I have no way of getting there. Sorry boys, I.E is gonna have to drop out on this one. nothing we can do.
2 hours? split between a bunch of ppl isnt bad, plus theres no venue fee! (soon to be updated on the front page). plus, its all day. its so worth it. or take a bus/train, but thats more money.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
sorry for the double post, but this is important.

Since the venue changed and some peoples arrangements had changed, we have cleared all of the confirmed setups on the front page. PLEASE SAY IF YOU CAN BRING ANYTHING! FULL SETUPS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Love you too Tec, ****ing Toushi. I will MM you for $0 or $1, I can't do less than a dollar. MM Spammer if you wanna do that.
<_< How many times do I have to say it? IT WASN'T MY IDEA to do MMs for 50 cents! That's OTHER people wanting to do MMs with me for less than a dollar. If only option for MM = for 50 cents then I'd rather do that then not at all cuz that way I can play a semi-serious set.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It takes 50 cents to make you play semi-serious?

>_< thats too cheap even for you spammererererer
No, I try to play serious all the time. I was referring to how sets are in general. I mean, if I'm doing something like my G&W vs LK's Yoshi, it's not gonna be a serious set cuz look at the characters we're using.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Why is it so hard to sleep nowadays??? T_T.

Spamerer I was joking >_< sorry if I offended you >_> lol.

Its great you can play serious a lot of the time I can't >_< hopefully me MM randomly will get me to play more seriously more often.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
2 hours? split between a bunch of ppl isnt bad, plus theres no venue fee! (soon to be updated on the front page). plus, its all day. its so worth it. or take a bus/train, but thats more money.
What do you mean split? crew member that was suppose to drive us cant due to work that day. and the other does not have cash for gas. And how am I suppose to take trains and buses from here?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
What do you mean split? crew member that was suppose to drive us cant due to work that day. and the other does not have cash for gas. And how am I suppose to take trains and buses from here?
you could attempt to get housing with someone in north jersey, someone about an hour from the venue. thats what i would do in your situation

edit: teh spam is funny

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dont know any one.
And I am broke cause of pound. I have no money to enter singles,food or requested MMs. only way I'm am able to travel is cause I got a 50 gift card that I would be using. And I cant burn all my cash on it cause it need it for pound. But If I can get housed on friday then maybe there is a chance I ca go

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Dont know any one.
And I am broke cause of pound. I have no money to enter singles,food or requested MMs. only way I'm am able to travel is cause I got a 50 gift card that I would be using. And I cant burn all my cash on it cause it need it for pound. But If I can get housed on friday then maybe there is a chance I ca go
NJ player Finder? Look for the players in North Jersey you know in there

edit: lemme get some mm's with people i havent played

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
I will bring a SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something that looks like a setup. I'm not sure. Right well thats all I thought you should know. Yeah so a setup from myself will be there, or maybe a cube and game, no memory card, or maybe just a TV because I'm sure people will have a cubes. So yeah a TV could or could not be there.

GOTM

Smash Champion
@dark peach: if your curious, there is a china town bus that leaves from penn station in the morning, and brings you to 30th street station in philly, these pretty much run all day so you can also get back at night. i think its 25 bucks round trip, and if you bring like 3 ppl or something, you get a discount.

@yayo: bring EVERYTHING you can. i dont want people assuming other people are gonna bring things, cuz then we wont have enough, lol. remember, because of the venue change, all setups are based on you guys, drexel cant provide us with any anymore. BRING ALL TV's and CUBES/COPIES you guys have!!!

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont even know what to confirm yayo for lol.

yea we need everything. even if u have a memory card with a 100% file on it lol (so no roykid memory cards, unless u finally got dk64 lol) or a game. we need everything. eggm, u can bring ur tv right?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so either way were at about 7 setups now. which isnt bad, and i know more are coming. however we are short a couple games. so this just shows we need everything you can all bring. if yayo and eggm each bring a TV, were only one TV away from our goal of 10, however I would like to have more, like 12 or dare I say... 14 lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@dark peach: if your curious, there is a china town bus that leaves from penn station in the morning, and brings you to 30th street station in philly, these pretty much run all day so you can also get back at night. i think its 25 bucks round trip, and if you bring like 3 ppl or something, you get a discount.
I like more info on this. And I have no clue what to do once I get off at 30th street station

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ahh, thanks. Hourse of when the buses are leaving seems just fine with me. Well Then I'll be going alone unless one of my crew members can go depending on something he has to check out. But I'll be there for surre. If it was not for this gift card I be screw.I just got it as a gift last week. Lucky me in a time of need eh? I'll have to rep I.E alone and as the leader and best in the crew for this one..........so much pressure ._______.

But Be aware of somethings boy when I go:

- I have no money. I'm here for the friendlies. I cant enter anything. No double or singles. I mostly wanted to enter singles for this. Just to see how I do in out of state tournaments.

- MM I had planned with people I cant take due to the fact that I'm broke. So those that challenged me, sorry, I'll have to pass.

- I need someone to get me from the bus station and bring me back to it before 8:30 PM. Thats when the last bus leaves. I guess this is a must if I wanna go then as well.

Velocity

Smash Lord
xzax - ok

anyone that's NOT a luigi, dr.mario, or mario wanna money match my Donkey Kong?? it's an ape, rawr.. lolz idk

(btw, I hate the mario bros)
how about a 2 on 1 with me and pakman and we'll switch characters and have half stocks sound good oh and u get a level 7 mario on our team team attack off 4 hundred thousand hundred million thousand yen/euros your choice

GOTM

Smash Champion
@dark peach: it drops you off in philly a block from the venue. you can walk back there in like 5 mins. i do it everyday for work. :)

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
how about a 2 on 1 with me and pakman and we'll switch characters and have half stocks sound good oh and u get a level 7 mario on our team team attack off 4 hundred thousand hundred million thousand yen/euros your choice
LMAO!!!!!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol drk peach i was just about to say anyone who is not entering singles or doubles cant attend. the venue isnt that big, so we need to conserve as much space as we can, and one way was limiting it only to ppl that will be participating. however, i kno uv been trying to get to this for a while, so its cool if you come anyway.
but try to scrounge together $5 and enter in teams with someone lol. $5 wont make u broke. just dont buy lunch that day and bring it instead lol, or find someone to enter teams with u and pay it themselves.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i dont think we can really deny anyone from attending, especially people that play smash.

i just didnt want facebook attracting a bunch of people coming just to hang out with people. if you play smash, i dont think theres a problem. we have enough space for all smashers

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i mean like i dont want to deny ppl,i was just worried of the space, but if u think were fine with space then thats good. the more ppl in the tourney = cooler tourney with bigger bracket, more pools, and bigger pot.

i pretty also want to encourage ppl to atleast enter doubles, since its only $5.

Cia

das kwl
meeeeeee!!

dot_eater - $1.00 my sheik v your roy yaaaaaaaay!!

nahh, I'm kidding, but if you want, we can do a $1.00 roy ditto??

velocity - just LOL

---------------------------

I'm still taking money matches against my sheik. incase anyone missed that post.. the offers still open.. I greatly appreciate foxes and falcos :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
nice so i guess dot eaters comin? il mm ur roy for $1 lol

also everyone, for all the questions you have, im maknig a guide to cot2. hopefully it will be up tonight.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now I'm lost, do I waste my free saturday going to this or not. Last I heard you can go there just to play. and I hear lots of N.J players wanna play me. So whats the deal here.

And Pound left me dead broke, I'll be lucky enough if I have 2-3 bucks on me. And was there not alot of space there? How does one person not entering anything (cause he just cant) make a difference from anyone else entering? O_o

Now if I dont have 5 bucks for even teams I guess its another darn road block for me going to this since I need to enter something. I'm going out my way from N.Y to travel to P.A You think about that then come back to me.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i already posted saying dont worry about it, and that you can come.

chibo must have misunderstood the space we had or something. we cant deny smashers, especially OOS ones, the chance to come and play. trust me, you can come, i dont care at all.

he should have stated his post on like facebook or something to all the people that may think it was just kind of like a school event with free food or something (drexel does that a lot)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i said u can also, i guess i just worded it weird lol

the space is cool, i just misunderestimated it. real smashers can def come

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
IMPORTANT COT2 INFO

sry for the double post, but i wanted to bump this and let everyone know that i have made a new guide to cot2. this will give u all the information u could possibly need including venue location and map, public transportation options, where to park if driving, the room setup, where to eat for lunch, and much more. there is a link to it near the top of the first post. everyone who is coming should download this!

Top Bottom