• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
you can take me and snake off of the confirmed list probably. :( sorry but if its saturday we can't make it because we no longer have a ride. well, if it is the 26th we may be able to go depending on if our friend is working or not. it's probably not gonna be able to happen though. sorry guys. :\

Beat

Smash Ace
I know this is a ballsy thing to ask, and it'll probably be unlikely, but I'd really like to announce if you actually get that happening I have an obviously loud voice, charisma, and a general knowledge of the game. I wouldn't say anything I don't know to be true, and I'd even get a pen and paper and jot down some general info on all the entrants before the matches.

I'd take it very seriously and not make it a huge gimmick. Pleeeeeeeeeeease?

GOTM

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE 26th INSTEAD!!!!

chibo will be updated the "important" post thread and the name of the thread and main post soon, just wanted to let everyone know.

also, tournament will be in PHILADELPHIA. get to 30th street station, its a block away. its between 2 venues but there both the same distance from the station.

BE THERE BY 11AM with SETUPS!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
philly is pretty much closer to everyone than vineland lol. and has plenty more transportation options. take a bus from NY

GOTM

Smash Champion
yeah philly should be more convienient for everybody.

from south jersey - nj transit train stops at cherry hill, lindenwald, hammonton, atco, absecon, atlantic city, egg harbor city (not in order), and brings everyone to philly 30th street station (like a block away from the venue) - no more than 16 dollars round trip, most likely less if your not coming all the way from AC

from ny - the china town p2p bus (theres another one too), brings you from penn station to 30th street station (25 bucks round trip)

anywhere outside of philly - just take regional or drive

come on people! philly owns

Eazy23

Smash Lord
This date change is uhh..hmmm weird. Most people will be back in school, but it would probably be easier for me 2 actally get to this tourny now. I duno if I can make it seeing as tho the RUTGERS TOURNAMENT will be held on the 25th hmmm much thinking will be done, much thinkking indeed.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Eazy you should put your tourny thread in regional zones more people will see if it is in atlantic north compared to Tournament section.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
This date change is uhh..hmmm weird. Most people will be back in school, but it would probably be easier for me 2 actally get to this tourny now. I duno if I can make it seeing as tho the RUTGERS TOURNAMENT will be held on the 25th hmmm much thinking will be done, much thinkking indeed.
isnt everyone already in school lol? rutgers is on friday night, were on saturday being there by 11:30am, or later if u wanna just do singles.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Eazy you should put your tourny thread in regional zones more people will see if it is in atlantic north compared to Tournament section.
Is there a certain way to do this? Do I have to ask a mod or something cause I like your idea.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
i say just change your title to mod close in the tourny section and just re post it here. You will have way more people see it then in tourny section no one goes there LOL

DyslexicHobo

Smash Cadet
Blah... Vineland to Drexel!? Now instead of 10 minutes away it's over an hour. :(

Don't believe I'll be able to come.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I would like to play some MMs too. Dark Peach/Vanz/everyone else who plays that woman, we all had MMs, CF vs Peach?

Vanz if you want to challenge me with any of your other characters that would be fun too. Toushi, I was going to play your CF vs Marth.

Anyone else interested? If you want to know about me I only play one character. CF. I only do one move. Knee.

Cia

das kwl
I would like to play some MMs too. Dark Peach/Vanz/everyone else who plays that woman, we all had MMs, CF vs Peach?

Vanz if you want to challenge me with any of your other characters that would be fun too. Toushi, I was going to play your CF vs Marth.

Anyone else interested? If you want to know about me I only play one character. CF. I only do one move. Knee.
sure, we can do falcon v peach $5.00??

I also play Young Link, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Sheik, Zelda, Jigglypuff, and maybe my Marth.. maybe

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey im coming with my gf I need housing though someone drop me a line on aim so i can figure some ish out for this tournametn

Eggm

Smash Hero
I really doubt bum's tournament is going to happen so i'll see everyone there. Scar i'll MM you with fox depending on how its playing. ^-^

Edit : Goes for velocity too.

Cia

das kwl
xzax - ok

anyone that's NOT a luigi, dr.mario, or mario wanna money match my Donkey Kong?? it's an ape, rawr.. lolz idk

(btw, I hate the mario bros)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Eggm, let's do it.

So we're all on for...

Toushi @ $15 which I'm not going to take from you after I ruin you even though you're stealing my color.
Xzax @ $1 when you pick stages. Also not taking the dollar from you unless you insist.
Vanz @ $5 vs Peach and whoever else you wanna put a dollar up for.
Eggm @ $ <3 vs Fox depending.
Dark Peach @ $5 if he's up to it.
Shakugan @ $1 for fun.
Tec0 @ $??? if he shows up and has more than $0.13 after paying for singles/doubles admission.

Any other takers and btw these are actually going down, I'm going to approach all of you and make you sit with me and play these matches. I hate how there's all talk of MMing people and it never happens.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Eggm, let's do it.

So we're all on for...

Toushi @ $15 which I'm not going to take from you after I ruin you even though you're stealing my color.
Xzax @ $1 when you pick stages. Also not taking the dollar from you unless you insist.
Vanz @ $5 vs Peach and whoever else you wanna put a dollar up for.
Eggm @ $ <3 vs Fox depending.
Dark Peach @ $5 if he's up to it.
Shakugan @ $1 for fun.
Tec0 @ $??? if he shows up and has more than $0.13 after paying for singles/doubles admission.

Any other takers and btw these are actually going down, I'm going to approach all of you and make you sit with me and play these matches. I hate how there's all talk of MMing people and it never happens.
whoa whoa whoa there Mr.Scar if you reread my challenge it said .15$ which is 15 cents which you can take =]

Top Bottom