• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Chibo please tell me youv'e got an idea of when this is gonna be. BTW if any body lives near the drexel game room i'm usually up for it, and I can usually get a friend to go aswell.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we cant rent any venues through drexel in the summer. cot4 will be in late sept/early oct. it will be big though. promised.

however that doesnt mean there wont be any tourneys by ToS in the summer, stay tune for some special announcements in the near future

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea, there will be new threads for CoT 4 and 5

hopefully it wont be a pain dealing with drexel now that we got everything sorted out at the end of last term. we'l kno details in early - mid sept

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
bump bump bump

ok everyone, im planning the dates for the next 3 or so CoTs NOW!
I need input from everyone on how this should be done. Here's what I'm thinking:

mid January - the next CoT unfortunately can not be any earlier than this. November is busy with C3, No johns, and thanksgiving holiday and black friday. december is busy with spoc, and christmas holiday. mid january, a week or two after the bullhead tourney is the first good time to run a CoT. im thinking a big brawl only 2 day tournament. perhaps advertise it as national size. maybe ecrc if thats still around

mid february - give about 6 weeks after bullhead and a month after the last CoT, i want to run a GIANT 2 day melee only national tourney. this would be an event on the anmc

after that we'll return to the standard 2 day melee/brawl CoT like CoT3 was.

if anyone can let me know of any tourneys in january or february that may conflict with those 2 CoTs, please let me know.

also, suggest any dates in november or december where i might be able to hold a normal CoT, perhaps november 15/16?

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I am hoping Scar holds The second annual Blue Lazer Birthday Smash Bash (Spoc VII) on January 10th (my birthday). So stay away from that date if you can.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I'll try to come if there's brawl involved. Can't get people to drive me if it's melee only, even though I like it 10x more. Not sure what dates will work for me, but I'll try my best to come. I haven't played philly people in like a year lol

Top Bottom