• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Cash Mooney Has A Flight From Fl. Can Someone Pick Him Up At The Airport For 6pm And Bring Him To Inuis? I Will Pay Them 25 Dollars On Saturday If They Do.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Cash Mooney now has a flight into Phili, is there anyway anyone can bring him to Inui's at my expense?

Niko_K

Smash Master
How much is it to Princeton, and how is he going to get from that station in princeton to the hotel?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Santi, Dojo, and I are about to sleep then fly out in the morning. Santi says he's not sleeping until he watches his bedtime video.

Dojo says "ihiugugiujngu".

See you all there.

4nace

Smash Ace
I feel so lucky that I actually go to Drexel and will be walking about 4 blocks to the venue.

Also, about the cheesesteaks. The best in the city are at 4th and South Street (Jim's Steaks) While the venue is at 33rd and Chestnut.

The best way to traverse from the venue to South Street, is to take the subway from 34th and market down to 5th and market and then walk south to South Street.

For closer Steaks, Abner's is at 38th and Chestnut and offers decent steaks for the same price as Jim's.

Of course the infamous Pat's is around 10th and Passyunk and is mostly accessible by car, unless you want to walk from Suburban Station.

Hope to see you all there. My Sonic is ready for some tourney experience!

PS. I am completely willing to get Malcolmm or any other Sonic pro free food. Haha.

-4nace

Roxas215

Smash Lord
So I heard there was an arcade near the venue with BlazBlue
Yup there is a arcade at 40th and spruce that has blazblue and sf4. I was suppose to go with members of TOS after our tournament last week. But i had to choose between blazblue or a party full of drunken white girls................. The party barely and i mean BARELY won. lol

I have too find it lol
anyone bringing tatsunoko vs capcom?
Im bringing it!!! Im also bringing everything i need to hack wii's and my laptop in case anyone wants their wii hacked and a copy of tatsunoko vs capcom! Just give me 10$ for the game!!

And im also bringing my pandora battery in case anyone wants their psp hacked and wants dissidia!!!

Yea im such a thief. LMAO!! If i just get one person there goes my MM money. LOL!!!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no rock band or guitar hero please its simply too distracting and takes up a lot of space.

cash - if ur at philly take the train to the venue, then have someone drive u from the tourney sat night to inuis?

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
nah i got it im pretty sure gonzo and his friend are gonna hook me up

im all set then. ima be here 100% now.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
did someone really lend mooney the money to go to this?

OMG. IS NYNJA COMING TO THIS TOO?!?! we get to play more friendlies. The ones at winter gamefest were too funny. And 1 street diddy all day

our flight is supposed to arrive at 9:45, but its usually earlier. Then we have to take some train thing to chibos house...point being, wait for us for the cheesesteak thing! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom