• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex would probably win that MM because as soon as you grab him he'll already be out.
I'm actually considering taking the challenge.

Let me think on it. Extreme button-mashing is unnerving to other people.

CO18

Smash Hero
I think Hylian is trying to mindgame people into Not Using IC's.

I can't imagine Ics infiniting each other either.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
i demand the logic behind ICs infinite-ing ICs
I don't think there is any...

Hylian grabs

Popo is stuck

Nana dsmashes

Hylian's first stock gone, rinse and repeat x3

This is all theoretical, I have absolutely no knowledge of IC's, but I just don't see it happening...how do you keep Nana in check while CG'ing Popo?! :ohwell:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If you go Rob and take my challenge I will win easily lol. In fact I'll probably JV-4 stock you.

I disgress though, if I didn't want people using IC's against me I would just decline those.

Let's just say footstools are amazing :p.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hylian if I go to this, I demand a super gamefaqs veteran MM. My Marth vs your IC's, G&W or whoever.

I'm not taking that challenge -_- too gimmicky and I would most likely lose.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Added a lil blurb to the first post and title about the THOUSANDS of dollars being given away at this event:

If 175 people show up (and it could definitely be 200+) and each spends an average of $30 on tournaments (singles, doubles, and low tiers or crews), there will be over $5000 given away at this tournament! 225 people brings it close to SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!
Those thousands are going straight to m2k anyways lol. He plays MK. Anyways, is anyone from out of the NY/NJ/PA region whose good at melee and wants to play it coming? If I get enough responses I will come with 2 melee setups and play you guys. xD We can record and stuff it will be fun. Chibo said i can bring some melee setups if I wanted to come. Whose down?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian if I go to this, I demand a super gamefaqs veteran MM. My Marth vs your IC's, G&W or whoever.

I'm not taking that challenge -_- too gimmicky and I would most likely lose.
Marth vs IC's is fine. Any amount $5 and over :).

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
If you go Rob and take my challenge I will win easily lol. In fact I'll probably JV-4 stock you.

I disgress though, if I didn't want people using IC's against me I would just decline those.

Let's just say footstools are amazing :p.
:p
I wouldn't even want to face you even if you used sonic lol. But if I play someone who uses the IC I usually go R.O.B though

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
I have an interesting MM offer to everyone:

My Ice Climbers vs your any character. You cannot change characters and every match will be played on FD.

I WILL NOT BE LOOKING AT THE SCREEN.

The catch is that you have to let me grab you once every stock at 0%. You can mash out and play the rest of the stock normally if I mess-up but every time you lose a stock you have to tell me and let me grab you.

So, I get 3 free grabs while not looking at the screen. I will not look at the screen for any part of the match.

$5-$20.

Anyone up to it? :)
here it is Snakeee :)

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
Those thousands are going straight to m2k anyways lol. He plays MK. Anyways, is anyone from out of the NY/NJ/PA region whose good at melee and wants to play it coming? If I get enough responses I will come with 2 melee setups and play you guys. xD We can record and stuff it will be fun. Chibo said i can bring some melee setups if I wanted to come. Whose down?
i was considering going if only for this. i'd def go eggm but lets see who else will come.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I want in on the judgement matches. They should be 4 person FFA's on FlatZone. Only move allowed is SideB. You have to pick up Apples with Z.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I cannot wait my whole crew is coming through to rep hard and win XD.

Alex Strife is gonna see some rapage.

MM anyone?

Chibo $1 MM
Kadaj $1 MM marf ditto

Smashfest in my hotel room

ANTi_

Smash Hero
awww i wanna split a hotel but black kids get no opportunities anymore. :(

KingAce

Smash Ace
k so we need housing pretty badly right now or we cant come :(
can anyone please house me, ambrose, percon, bug and possibly 1 more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom