• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Epic tourney...

host one in Canada !!
yea i kinda cant hold a tourney in canada lol. how do i find a out of country venue??? lol

iv been noticing some lack of west coast players attending this and i think i know why, i was searching around all is brawl earlier and found that they're having a regional tourney in washington or something, but there hoping for like.... 100 ppl or something? lol get at CoT4's potential 200+.

last i heard from dsf was that he was still coming when i asked him like a week ago. il talk to him again soon

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Esoj or Ck mm??? $50... and No Atmosk i wont mm you. just in case you see this post:laugh:
Ill $5 mm u at ur tourney, 50 bucks is too much to put on the line when ill prob suicide a life, like im known to do. :laugh::p:psycho:

Niko_K

Smash Master
yea i kinda cant hold a tourney in canada lol. how do i find a out of country venue??? lol

iv been noticing some lack of west coast players attending this and i think i know why, i was searching around all is brawl earlier and found that they're having a regional tourney in washington or something, but there hoping for like.... 100 ppl or something? lol get at CoT4's potential 200+.

last i heard from dsf was that he was still coming when i asked him like a week ago. il talk to him again soon
I'm working on it :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It looks like a newspaper to me...especially considering it's not even over his crotch, the cup of coffee is.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
mo money mo money mo money

anyone else along with boss that wants to mm my sonic or samus 5 bux ?

ANTTER I WOULD LIKE TO MM YOU, do you want to take me up on my offer?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hotel info is in the first post, i have a discount setup

as for andyg's sig lol, i asked him the same thing. its a newspaper

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I'm dumb then cause I thought it was his d!ck.

It's as confusing as whether I'm Keitaro Timing Jman or not in my sig.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just a friendly reminder to everyone -

PLEASE BRING TVs!!!

You will save $5 off the venue fee if you bring one!

more tvs = better tourney :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ummm... i think 10" might be too small lol. idk, like im lookin at my comp monitor now which is like 15 or 17" and cant imagine a tv any smaller lol. idk, can u snap a pic of it with ur cellphone? lol
id love more TVs... but we wow.... 10" is small lol

edit: o wow lol, i just realized ur typo of 10 t"vs made me think 10" tv lol. you can only get the discount twice. like if u bring 2 good lagless TVs, then your venue fee is waived.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
that would be amazing if you brought 10 lol. normally i wouldn't give u more than the free venue fee but at that point il prob let u into singles for free with 10 freicken tvs lol

also everyone, please bring wiis + brawl!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
ummm... i think 10" might be too small lol. idk, like im lookin at my comp monitor now which is like 15 or 17" and cant imagine a tv any smaller lol. idk, can u snap a pic of it with ur cellphone? lol
id love more TVs... but we wow.... 10" is small lol

edit: o wow lol, i just realized ur typo of 10 t"vs made me think 10" tv lol. you can only get the discount twice. like if u bring 2 good lagless TVs, then your venue fee is waived.
that would be amazing if you brought 10 lol. normally i wouldn't give u more than the free venue fee but at that point il prob let u into singles for free with 10 freicken tvs lol

also everyone, please bring wiis + brawl!
cut down on the "lols" will ya chobo? :dizzy:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea i guess i post that a bit much *refrains for saying it again here*

i do it so when ppl read it, its like im saying that sentence in a light-hearted tone and perhaps not dead serious. its a habit with how seriously people take things when others type on the internet *almost said it again -_- *

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Added a lil blurb to the first post and title about the THOUSANDS of dollars being given away at this event:

If 175 people show up (and it could definitely be 200+) and each spends an average of $30 on tournaments (singles, doubles, and low tiers or crews), there will be over $5000 given away at this tournament! 225 people brings it close to SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!

boss8

Smash Hero
Added a lil blurb to the first post and title about the THOUSANDS of dollars being given away at this event:

If 175 people show up (and it could definitely be 200+) and each spends an average of $30 on tournaments (singles, doubles, and low tiers or crews), there will be over $5000 given away at this tournament! 225 people brings it close to SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!
in that case its time to B-UP on my A game.....:laugh:

YO DAWG I HERD YO AND YO DAWG LIKE YO-YOS SO WE PUT YO DAWG IN A YO-YO SO YO CAN YO-YO YO DAWG WHILE YO DAWG YO-YOS DAWG. ya digg??

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hahaha thats hilarious

i updated the first post with the schedule and features section

tourney CoT4(int hype)
{
++hype;
}

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Smashboards sure has a funny way of handling oversized images.

Anyway Slik, you posting reminds me that we need to get some friendlies in, unless of course we have to play eachother in tournament then I'll just hate you forever and make awkward racial jokes in reference to the Black GaW you like to use whenever I can ^_^.

*continues to watch Backyardigans on Nickelodeon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom