• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: Beyond the Limit - Philadelphia, PA - May 16 - AWESOME TOURNEY!!

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Someone needs to post public transportation info and parking info otherwise I dunno what to do how much is parking spaces cost per hour there?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I just realized that I don't work next Saturday. I'm coming to this, even if I have to bike down there.

But, it's probably gonna be Septa.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I thought two-some hated B+. Must've finally seen the light. And I still dont know what septa buses stop close to the venue...

The Cape

Smash Master
The one that stops at 30th street station is the way to go there. I can meet you there and walk you to the event.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
O_o how does the guy from Arizona know more about getting around my city than i do...lmfao

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I have textures for all the characters like sonic, lucario, falco, pokemon, and such that have ******** teams colors. I'll be bringing my laptop so i can put them on SD cards for teams.

Sound like a good idea?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Anything going down on Sunday? An insane smashfest or something...

If so, I'd be down for staying a night out there. I'd need the extra Plus in my system.

shanus

Smash Hero
if you absolutely need it shanus. I can pick you up.

IM me for phone number.
Yeah man, if you could that'd be awesome. I'm landing like 10:45ish and since I'd like to get in a little practice with Cape before we team (lol 1 hour) I'd rather spend that time practicing then wrestling to figure out the public transport system.

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Signups will start at NOON and will go on until about 11:45am so the first match can start at approximately 12:00pm. Please arrive no later than 11:30pm if you plan on entering.
Hm... just noticing how much this little bit makes sense from the first post. XD Nah, just being a jerk. =P

I gotta head home this day, but I'll probably stop by for the friendlies. ^^

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here know where Olimar stands in Brawl+ I might use him over Fox. I think it would give me a better chance of not being *****.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
I'm still trying to figure out transportation does anyone know buses that leave after the event is over? Or does anyone know how much it is to park there? Anyone know if there free parking SOMEONE GIVE US INFO. Chibi's not answering his PM's or is busy =(

The Cape

Smash Master
I know of some possible free parking (space is limited) within a few blocks of the event. Buses should be taken to 30th street station (trains too) and I can meet up with you at the station to bring you to the event. If you decide to do the bus or train send me a PM for my number.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'm taking the L but i might just go straight to 34th street and walk to the venue...I kinda wanna get there early for some extreme friendlies seeing as how I haven't had any decent B+ practice in months

shanus

Smash Hero
bumping for HYPE

also bumping to ask for ride from airport again as sharing is caring!

GuruKid

Smash Ace
So... any slightest idea on what codeset will be used? We kinda need that info so we can train on that specific version.

shanus

Smash Hero
So... any slightest idea on what codeset will be used? We kinda need that info so we can train on that specific version.
It'll be todays or tomorrows nightly I assume. If its the one that I'll be releasing today, it really only has implications for link players.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
i might not come. i only have 30 dollars and someone told me it cost about that much to go from nyc to pa
if i do come, it's only because the above is false but if it's about 15-20 ill come but wont enter anything.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Thanks for the fill-in, Shanus. Will be training under 100x the gravity with that set.

Skip: Noooooooo, ma dooooood...

Jcaesar: Ninja Turtle dittos! :psycho:

And lastly...
HYPE+!

Roxas215

Smash Lord
after apex, i really like brawl+. possibly attending
Really? You said u didn't like it at kaylo's tournament. But yea peach is so good in brawl+lol. And chu made me like the game even more!!! Lol yall killed pa at apex but lets do a brawl+ crew battle! O YEA!!!!!

Peach and Ivy is ****** this tournament Ask J cease. He knows all about my plant of ****! lol

shanus

Smash Hero
A NEW BTL SET WILL BE UPLOADED SHORTLY, WE FOUND A SLIGHT PROBLEM WITH LINKS NAIR AND WOLF SHINE.

it'll be online in a bit

EDIT: ONLINE NOW 7PM

Top Bottom