• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: Beyond the Limit - Philadelphia, PA - May 16 - AWESOME TOURNEY!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
pffft, i knew i was right that it was iso hacking

come on now, who do you think i am? im professor monkeyfightin' birch.
dont call it a comeback! iv been iso hackin for years, rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear

Revven

FrankerZ
basically stupid moves like uptilts that combo into uptilts need to be gone. make the game more varied and not everybody doing upthrows to upairs the entire time because it always works until kill%, then it kills, blah. too vertical; too repetitive.
Uthrows being able to do that is probably because the angle the moves send you at. I bet you anything that the launch angle isn't just simply 90 degrees for every Uthrow, I bet it's some really stupid high launch angle but balanced out with low KBG and low base. That's probably why everyone can combo Falcon with Uthrows all dai. (That and his gravity settings).

It's too bad we don't have that throw modifier to fix this problem, so, it's something you'll have to put up with for now.

As for Utilts, I think the major Utilt fix was Fox's. Mario's, Pikachu's, Squirtle's, and etc. aren't nearly as bad as Fox's was. Mario's Utilt starts sending people into the tumble after the first two, so, logically that is fine. Pikachu's Utilt starts sending into the tumble after the second one, you can also DI it quick enough to escape it as well unlike Mario's. Squirtle's, I'm not sure about, I know it is very similar to Mario's though. In any case, you need to TELL US what Utilts are still a problem as, as far as I know, there aren't anymore legitimate dumb Utilts like Fox's was.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Uthrows being able to do that is probably because the angle the moves send you at. I bet you anything that the launch angle isn't just simply 90 degrees for every Uthrow, I bet it's some really stupid high launch angle but balanced out with low KBG and low base. That's probably why everyone can combo Falcon with Uthrows all dai. (That and his gravity settings).

It's too bad we don't have that throw modifier to fix this problem, so, it's something you'll have to put up with for now.

As for Utilts, I think the major Utilt fix was Fox's. Mario's, Pikachu's, Squirtle's, and etc. aren't nearly as bad as Fox's was. Mario's Utilt starts sending people into the tumble after the first two, so, logically that is fine. Pikachu's Utilt starts sending into the tumble after the second one, you can also DI it quick enough to escape it as well unlike Mario's. Squirtle's, I'm not sure about, I know it is very similar to Mario's though. In any case, you need to TELL US what Utilts are still a problem as, as far as I know, there aren't anymore legitimate dumb Utilts like Fox's was.
Squirtles uptilt isnt that big of a problem, its mostly fox's, but even then its not that broken I think its just the dair idk, DASH DANCING is what makes fox hard "sad face"

Top Bottom