• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: Beyond the Limit - Philadelphia, PA - May 16 - AWESOME TOURNEY!!

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I just realized I don't have a partner.

<_< What? I don't wanna feel.....left out.

I'll either go Kirby and ****, or go Dedede and tank stocks AND ****, but not to so much of a degree that Kirby would **** at.

And I learned something. I don't shield grab with Dedede anymore, even though I kinda can. It's all about his Dair. With Dair, I can do double Nair. and Dedede has the best Nair in the game.

Chibo, I need walking directions from the 30th street station. If you tell me to Mapquest it, I'll chain grab you to the nearest Wawa and......wait, Brawl+. Gotta focus......alright, I got it. I have three words for you:

Stairway to Heaven.

10ledzeppelins

Don't y'all just love my posts?

The Cape

Smash Master
If you need help getting there from 30th street give me a call at 717-385-3417 when you get close. I will meet you there and walk you over to the venue.

Rocann

Smash Lord
guys 30th street to the place is not difficult

you get on market street (it's kinda obvious plus the station is on 30th and market)

you see which way the street numbers go

you walk so they're going up

you turn right on 34th street

walk all the way to race street, you can't miss it, it never moves

and that building right thurr is the venue

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Meh. I'd probably still get lost somewhere. I have a bad habit of gettin waaayy the hell lost going to some of these tournies. That one tourney that two-some hosted back in december i got off septa hella late and had to walk aaaallllll the way back to the gamecrazy. Dont get me started on We On a Boat either. Spent a hour lookin for kaylo's place then i get there and no one answers lmao. Then i call Matt who told me the s**t moved >_>. AND i had the flu all week. Yeah, i'll take you up on that 30th street station walk, cape.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea its tough to follow andys directions when main st doesnt exist

come on tusm, uv been to the venue plenty of times, where the biweeklies were at

i might team with ya if vex ends up not coming

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just realized I don't have a partner.

<_< What? I don't wanna feel.....left out.

I'll either go Kirby and ****, or go Dedede and tank stocks AND ****, but not to so much of a degree that Kirby would **** at.

And I learned something. I don't shield grab with Dedede anymore, even though I kinda can. It's all about his Dair. With Dair, I can do double Nair. and Dedede has the best Nair in the game.

Chibo, I need walking directions from the 30th street station. If you tell me to Mapquest it, I'll chain grab you to the nearest Wawa and......wait, Brawl+. Gotta focus......alright, I got it. I have three words for you:

Stairway to Heaven.

10ledzeppelins

Don't y'all just love my posts?
I recently lost my teammate. You wanna team?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
k im not teaming with tec0 anymore and rogue pit has work interview johns

anyone maybe want to team

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Chibo I call you out!

I challenge you to a *****-ups Match. The loser must do 20 push-ups, and during each one he must say, "I'm your *****!" to the winner. All of this must be recorded and put up on youtube. Best 3 out of 5 because there is waaaay more at stake than money.

Do you accept my challenge ChiboSempai? What say you?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo I call you out!

I challenge you to a *****-ups Match. The loser must do 20 push-ups, and during each one he must say, "I'm your *****!" to the winner. All of this must be recorded and put up on youtube. Best 3 out of 5 because there is waaaay more at stake than money.

Do you accept my challenge ChiboSempai? What say you?
****it

i dont feel confident enough to win, you've been meatridin' (you now have to post the pic lol) this game crazy for the past few months while I haven't played it too much lol. No matter though. I have to accept. How could I possibly decline a *****-ups match. Backing out would make me a ***** from the start!

Can it be like 10 and not 20? lol

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
...Let's say, hypothetically... someone didn't know what these *****-up matches are, but is curious. How would one go about explaining it? =D

The Cape

Smash Master
Caesar. I challenge you to a super iron man match Saturday night.

Wanna put money on it, or should we just play for youtube pride?

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
So I decided I'm actually going to drive 3 hours to Philly and pay a toll fee just to get in on the first and biggest Brawl+ main event thus far.

The things I do for B+...<3.

Should be there by 3ish traffic willing. Hopefully singles registrations haven't started then.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Caesar. I challenge you to a super iron man match Saturday night.

Wanna put money on it, or should we just play for youtube pride?
Goddammit you said you weren't gonna make a post about it :X

Why don't you challenge someone more on your level, both in the game and physically? But meh, I'll do it, not for money though.

And only because we're join date buddies <3

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
...Let's say, hypothetically... someone didn't know what these *****-up matches are, but is curious. How would one go about explaining it? =D
It's a money match, but instead of the winner getting money, the loser does "x" amount of ***** ups, "x" being predetermined and agreed upon both players before the start of a set.

Now, a ***** up is very similar to a push up. The only difference is at the peak of every push up, you must say "I'm your *****."

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
@Mrs.BlackWaltzX - CHibo does it all the time though.

@Spammermer - That's a good reason D: So unfair.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Mrs.BlackWaltzX - CHibo does it all the time though.

@Spammermer - That's a good reason D: So unfair.
i do what all the time? try to make ppl go to my events over others?

i said it once in the terrabite thread pretty much as a joke saying brawl+ > brawl lol

i never try to ruin other ppls attendance. if terrabite and chu's dojo was scheduled on this date b4 mine, i wouldnt have made BtL on this day to not have a conflicting attendance, but this date was free when I scheduled it and I had it before both other tourneys.

I want all tourneys to be successful. I also would have def scheduled it for another day cause i rly wanna go to chu's dojo but can't now. md/va is awesome and not far at all from Philly.

plus, even if i had without really realizing it, two wrongs dont make a right

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
So do we have enough TV's and stuff or what I don't know how I feel about bringing my Wii, but I don't have a TV I have a projector, but thats also a risk I don't think I can take. My friend whos coming with me might be able to bring a small tube tv, but again thats a maybe.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Ok I had people coming with me, but the price is now scaring them away because its 9 dollars for a train round trip. So as maybe a backup if I have to drive DOES ANYONE know what the rate is for parking meters or if there's good free parking?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no need to bring a projector, and dont feel pressured to bring ur wii if u dont want to, its up to u

also, EVERYONE CHECK THE STREAM! its going to be running in just a min for some tests

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Well the only reason id want him to bring a tv would be so he wouldn't have to pay as much both him and his buddy aren't financial great so the entree fee to the venue AND the tournament fee is alot for them as is.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i think ul win more than $96 + tax from singles and doubles even if m2k goes to terrabite :laugh:

you know im just jk'in :p
I need $300 a month just for my half of the rent now that my dad is kicking me out... :(

That doesn't include other expenses.

And I don't want to drop out of school.

I need Smash cash, lol.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Chibo-I've seen you saying your own tourney in other people's tourneys since I started playing Brawl the first time.
Bum used to do it too.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I need $300 a month just for my half of the rent now that my dad is kicking me out... :(

That doesn't include other expenses.

And I don't want to drop out of school.

I need Smash cash, lol.
MM my falco in melee with ganon : ), I MM'd Kage's ganon and he 3-1'd me :/ but atleast i tookz a game, i got soooooooooooo much better at the falco vs ganon matchup. I'll MM your sheik to if you want : )

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
All i know is, everybody that doesn't think marth is amazing"looks at the brawl+ peoplez in the smash workshop" will get a rude awakening from teh spammerer's marth.

Top Bottom