• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: Beyond the Limit - Philadelphia, PA - May 16 - AWESOME TOURNEY!!

Revven

FrankerZ
falcon would just d-throw chain grab and knee, he'd kill so early.
Too bad you can avoid the "CG" by DI'ing down and away and teching (or close to down and away).

Also, now I am against Onett and any other wall stage (Corneria too :() because of shield locks with jabs, until we can fix that, no wall stages please.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Too bad you can avoid the "CG" by DI'ing down and away and teching (or close to down and away).

Also, now I am against Onett and any other wall stage (Corneria too :() because of shield locks with jabs, until we can fix that, no wall stages please.
allow them in teams

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
It's not so much that, but my dad being against gaming in general, he hates it...with a passion. I thought you lived in Philly during this time though.

Rocann

Smash Lord
I get out of school 3 days before this tournament. Tell your dad, **** it man, I love this, I'm not out on the street doing drugs (and there's PLENTY of places to be doing that around vineland), etc. as long as it doesn't get in the way of your studies man it's all good.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I maintain a GPA of like 4.0, he still believes games make peopel dumb, but I am going to try to perform an epic speech or make a deal with him because currently I am working like 12 hours on weekends and 6 on weekdays. (Family Store)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Hope you can make it, Aztec. Parents can be a big obstacle for these kind of things.

I still find it silly concerning the common misconception by the older folks that video games dumb you down. :-)

If your dad is really stubborn about it, try to strike some sort of deal with him.

shanus

Smash Hero
So my ride canceled on me today. SO me, and possibly one more now need to look for alternative means to get to Philly. Time to decide if I should drop the cash and fly there :-\

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Go for it. Its going to be fun as hell. It may not seem worth it now, but you'll definitely be glad you went afterwords.

On a side note: There is a good chance i might need a teams partner. Who wants to team if i can't find one by like, Friday.

Revven

FrankerZ
Alright, I'm going to be talking to my mom today about going. I'm hoping she'll be more lenient since this Saturday I'll be 18 (meaning I will be an adult) so I'm HOPING that I can go.

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Andy, my dad said okay to going, but he wants to meet you beforehand.

Also I am going to need a teammate, I suck in Brawl+, it's K if you don't want the scrub on your team.

Revven

FrankerZ
Well guys, seems I can't go. I've got parent johns once more even though I'm going to be 18 on Saturday. Have fun everybody without me. :(

shanus

Smash Hero
tomorrow im buying a plane ticket to come to this tournament. You guys better be ready to let me win to recoup said travel expenses!

Stupid lack of car / roommate now doesn't want to go johns.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Shanus i'm for you ocming and all but IDK, I'm doubting this is gonna have that great of an attendance. From the people posting in here it looks like less than 20 or so. Not sure if that's plane ride worth. :/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no itl def have more than 20 :/
But I doubt it will top 40, though its possible.

It's more the people that are coming though, not the amount

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
I need help figuring out transportation I could drive, but I'm worried about spending a ton of cash on parking. I'm looking at taking a bus just trying to find one that gets there on time and goes back after its over. Anyone got a good idea? I live in Breinigsville, PA and the nearest bus stop is in Wescosville. If not ill just drive is there a parking lot for Myers Hall?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah I'd like to know about parking too. Parking for COT4 was a disaster and cost people a ton of $. Is there any free parking nearby?

****ing cities, I ****ing hate em...

The Cape

Smash Master
There is a place near the one dorm and my armory (about 4 or 5 blocks from the site) that should have free parking if you can find it. We can try to figure something out.

shanus

Smash Hero
Can someone pick me up from the airport Saturday morning (i should get in around 10:40)? Supposedly it's like 15 minutes away and I'd really not like to have to pay a cab or take a train to get down.

Also, same questions goes to if anyone could drop me off at the airport on Sunday morning as well? My plane on sunday morning is at 11:35AM meaning I'd want to get to the airport at 10AM.

It'd be much <3 if you could!

The Cape

Smash Master
I need to be dropped at the airport Sunday morning as well as I fly back to Arizona. So can anyone take up both?

My plane leaves at 7:35 am. (So I have to be there NO LATER than 6 am)

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Well guys, seems I can't go. I've got parent johns once more even though I'm going to be 18 on Saturday. Have fun everybody without me. :(
You've still got roughly one more week to nag them into submission. :)

Shanus i'm for you ocming and all but IDK, I'm doubting this is gonna have that great of an attendance. From the people posting in here it looks like less than 20 or so. Not sure if that's plane ride worth. :/
Less than 20? Pshaw. It's definitely gonna be more than that; some people just don't like posting on these threads.

Any info on any sort of livestream happening? Having one for the smash public to watch would only help boost B+'s popularity and credibility. We gots ta havit.

Top Bottom