• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Wait, they weren't? I thought Alex Strife changed his mind like four days ago and said they WOULD be played out after all. Weird.
I believed he changed it to make WF play out, but GF still wasn't going to be played out.

Gliffie

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1906-3068
No offense to Chibo, but why was his stream the one on Twitch's front page all Friday and yesterday? Shouldn't the main stream (8wayrun) get priority, especially today with all the finals happening? I think the commentators should also plug other streams between sets so people get to watch what they want to watch, because the only way you could find out there was another stream was to ask in the chat. At least put a link below the stream.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
No offense to Chibo, but why was his stream the one on Twitch's front page all Friday and yesterday? Shouldn't the main stream (8wayrun) get priority, especially today with all the finals happening? I think the commentators should also plug other streams between sets so people get to watch what they want to watch, because the only way you could find out there was another stream was to ask in the chat. At least put a link below the stream.
Agreed agreed agreed, especially since it seems Brawl's getting priority today while Melee gets shafted sideways onto a stream no one in the Smash community is familiar with, and that people in the FGC on 8wayrun were warning me was a terrible stream. I've been occasionally patrolling the chats of the other two streams and people are having a hard time finding Bifuteki even using Twitch's search function somehow, lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Lmao @ 8wr being a bad stream. Jaxel made xsplit and wrote the guide on streaming. Spooky just refined it. Fgc chat monsters are just as dumb as smash stream monsters
:phone:

Gliffie

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1906-3068
Lmao @ 8wr being a bad stream. Jaxel made xsplit and wrote the guide on streaming. Spooky just refined it. Fgc chat monsters are just as dumb as smash stream monsters

He's talking about bifuteki, where you have to pay for archives.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman

Sorry, guess this was unclear, 8wayrun is great, what I was saying was that all the FGC people in the 8wayrun stream were expressing sympathy for Melee viewers for being on Bifuteki because according to them it crashed more than once yesterday, was laggy, and requires payment to access stream archives and videos and stuff.

Gliffie

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-1906-3068
Wow, the bifuteki stream quality looks like something from 2007.

EDIT: And apparently it's the GameCube's fault. What the ****.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
really good stream imo
...he says as we've gone two hours with no stream, rofl

Well, there was stream for like ten minutes. Of friendlies.

Melee bracket image anywhere? That'd be amazing, give us all something to do while we wait for the technical difficulties to get sorted out.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Stream works long enough to get confirmation of Genesis 3 from Boback before promptly failing and going offline again

GENESIS 3!!!

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
westballz got ***** by vwins first round

he then came and wanted to play me, and i 3 stocked him

lol
I've been saying for a while that WestBallz is overrated. I'd be surprised if he got top 12 at this.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I've been saying for a while that WestBallz is overrated. I'd be surprised if he got top 12 at this.
your open ended predictions are amazing

and if he did take top 12, does that mean he is rated accurately and you're wrong?

a loss to vwins doesn't seal his fate and he beat the rest of cali last weekend. He might not be the most consistent californian player, but he is extremely good.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im not able to watch any stream cuz my family always has goddamned netflix open in 40 tabs on every computer in the house, whats up with bifuteki?

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
alright final predictions
1. Armada(Didn't want it but have to say it)
2. PP(Goin' back on my word)
3.M2K (rly?)
4. Hungrybox(doin' fine but not great)
5. Mango/Javi (not on point/on point)
7. KK/Over (not on point/on point)

let's see if people avoid the upsets, sorry axe starting now but I don't think you're taking out javi right now.

edit: gotta eat my words on axe...thought it was farther in bracket though...wish I could find the bracket image and see who's left.
edit 2: vwinz top 8? no one saw that coming, good ****.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
LEFFEN IS THE MAN . dont care what yall say, he is mad good. Once his jitters are gone
,, he will be a top 10 player .

Top Bottom