• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
The stream chat mentioned Javi also lost to Trail. Any confirmation on that?
wuttttttttt

Okay, I already called that he'd lose to Wobbles, but if Trail beat him then A, he's a ****ing hero and a total boss, but B, I also hate him, lol.

Would that put Javi OUT or at a 4 seed? BRB gonna go scope out that pool

EDIT:
Esam won his pool. Javi got second, trail got third. Trail too it to game 3 in winners and losers

Sorry for the double edit mods.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
lol prog said he's not out but suffered an upset.

what's with armada? Everyone's freaking out I feel like someone thought up the greatest troll.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Idea for next year:

One stream that is consistently Melee for the entire tournament.
One stream that is consistently Brawl for the entire tournament.
Two streams devoted to various FGC stuff, with some SSB64 in there.

Their Internet can handle it, yeah? People from both Brawl and Melee communities have been flummoxed about which channel is which at any given time because stuff keeps getting switched around, and both Brawl and Melee viewers had to miss some matches and news they'd have found exciting or interesting. It seems like the culprit is the wide array of FGC stuff needing as much stream time as possible, so why not give them two streams so that Brawl and Melee can each have their own stream.

No offense intended to SSB64, who had some very exciting sets this morning, for not suggesting they get their own stream too, but five streams seems excessive/costly. I dunno how it all works though, I know effectively nothing about streaming, lol.

EDIT: Links versus other low tiers Melee crew battle happening right now on 8wayrun, rofl

The Star King

Smash Hero
The 64 community was gonna set up its own stream on Friday with no extra workload for the staff, we had all the equipment and a rutgers student internet password and everything, but the Apex people didn't let it happen because apparently they didn't want us using their internets

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Gucci got 1st seed to Westballz's 2nd seed. I'm not so sure about .jpg, but I'm wondering myself. Prob 1st tbh.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
People are not a fraud for losing to someone generally considered worse than them.

Hell, the day Armada loses to someone on Axe or KK's level, he will be called a fraud and some people will say he gimicked his way through the past four years.

Beat!

Smash Master
Wait, they weren't? I thought Alex Strife changed his mind like four days ago and said they WOULD be played out after all. Weird.

Top Bottom