• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
I think M2K is confirmed top 5, Armada MIGHT be as well for beating KK. Axe, Mango and KirbyKaze should be top 9 but in Losers Bracket. HungryBox might be in top 5 as well, and Overtriforce in top 9/Losers as well. That's all I know for placings.

Javi came 13th and Leffen/Tope 17th, Ice 25th or worse.

/reverse engineering

edit: this is probably wrong

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
1 Armada
2 Mango
3 HBox
4 Peepee
5 M2K / KK
7 Shroomed / Hax
My post first page.

Hype!

(I was mad wrong for 9th places though haha, and also I don't think M2K will end up 5th considering what he did earlier)

Damn, I didn't think Shroomed could beat KK.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
SO:

7. KirbyKaze
7. Hax
9. Axe
9. SilentWolf
9. OverTriforce
9. VWinz?
13. PewPewU
13. Javi
13. Zhu?
13. ?
17. Leffen
17. Tope
17. ?
17. ?

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
It wasn't a bad idea. Ness' double jump fair hits exactly where you want to against Young Link, and he was doing really well.

He just wasn't patient enough to wait for gaps in the projectile game, and he didn't use any nair

all imo of course

The Business

Smash Journeyman
Good job to mango for beating hbox

hbox definitely stepped it up against mango since the big house 2, good ****

Definitely sad that the ness counterpick didnt work out

+10 respect to hbox

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
my god my predictions sooooo offf. the upset and look at M2K's face when people come charging to congratulate him, he does not compute the win.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Mango was literally on the ledge. Obviously, he didn't care about the set :troll:

M2K didn't look that happy with the victory though. As if he didn't feel like he was playing Mango at full. But he won, so that's cool.

If you had any doubt in your mind that Armada is the best player in the world...lol. Kid's so serious, and it shows in his face and his game.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Damn, I really wanted to see M2K in GFs. Come back of M2K would have been everything I wanted from Apex. That suicide against PP was so unfortunate... Still, glad he did as well as he did.

Top Bottom