• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Five Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
saw it coming.

guess alot of other people play like **** too~

also meno, i died at masturbatory thread

LOL

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I post a funny wisecrack, others are flaming and calling each other names, and I get the infraction? Mad peaches be mad up in hurr. DIP!

Metatitan

Smash Master
Well this has gotten extremely out of line.

Ill since you made this thread why don't you look in the tournament results thread and post in the OP the most recent (as in within say 8 months) tournament results for the peaches being considered?

Can't wait to see Larry's peach.

z00ted

k .

I'm assuming we are doing Raz, Illmatic, Nicole, King Beef, Kyon.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
But really guys, I really want to keep the thread open for the sake of a nice good discussion that everyone seems to be saying is slowly draining from this place. But if posts like the last few pages continue, I'll have to close.

z00ted

I'm pretty sure King Beef / Nicole have more results then what I'm about to post - if you guys can find them please tell me via PM or you can just post em here.

z00ted

updated with tournament results i got from threads / remembered.

tell me if you have anymore - king beef what did you place at colombus?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hell if I know, lol. I got Jason 2nd round winners and lost to Cheese pretty early in losers. Maybe 95th-ish?

I'll dig into the Ohio PR archive to see what else I can find.

z00ted

k, cool.

and lol, i lost to TETSUUUUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Neon!

Smash Lord
Illmatic- I've played you more than anyone else IRL. You're aggressive/non campy style often overwhelms opponents but doesnt work too well against certain top tiers (Snake/Marth) You're spacing is precise but you get flustered when opponents start to take control of the match, you're definitly one of the top 3 peaches in the U.S but I dont have enough tourney experience with other peaches.

Kyon- I've played a flurry of online matches with you and I could tell at first that you didn't know the DK matchup (you will be in my combo video quite a few times actually lol) Very solid peach from what i could tell, you know when to camp and when to approach both of whcih are complimented by strong reads. We need to play offline!

Nicole- We played a Money match at Dallas which I lost but i have first tourney johns so I'm not so sure what to say. You're style seems different from other top peaches and you have lots of tricks up your sleeve. You may have some bad habits that hold you back but I'm sure you're more than capable of breaking them.

Razmakazi- Only played one match with you at Dallas and all i remember is bairing the entire time lol, which seemed to work but I'm sure you would have won if we played a set. Definitly top 5 material from what i saw but we need to play again.

King Beef- Played one set on Aib which was very close, you seemed surprises that I knew the matchup. Your camping game made it difficult to approach and you seemed to have great technical control over the character. Another great played I would enjoy playing offline.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Btw, I use the ignore function to filter out pointless spam by Dajayman and PeachGaurd, not to ignore someone I'm unable to give a logical rebuttal to.

Lmfao. Sure, Meta.

I at least try to contribute a lot more than most of the people on here weather you all care about what I say or not.

Also,

My votes for top 5 are..

1. Kyon
2. Nicole
3. Illmatic
4. Razmakazi
5. King Beef

Now, when I vote for who's the best Peach, it's not through tournament results. That alone is way too difficult to choose. Like Dark said, we all go to completely different tourneys and compete against different people. The way I'm rating this is by how solid these Peach mains are.

Kyon- Like everyone has already said, your Peach is very solid. I find that your abusive use of reads is absolutely beautiful. With more tourney attendance I know for a fact that any "bad habits" you might have will easily be broken, in turn, creating a smooth and almost flawless Peach. Kudos to you.

Nicole- I seriously see a lot in your Peach. I don't think that you're hyped because of your gender. I feel that it's very easy for anyone to say something like that. When I watch your Peach play I always see this deceptive daintiness of your Peach. You act like you're not scary, and the second the opponent spaces themselves perfectly for you, you punish. This is why you're very good at the Metaknight MU. You dominate the area you stand in, and are very ready to punish anything miss spaced that comes into range. The only thing that this very different style lacks is the ability to fool someone that you've played many times before. I still don't see it as a reason you should be dropping your set because you end up playing your room mate in your set. If you can, just try to develop your style further which is completely possible. Do that by not cornering yourself, but still keep your intimidating daintiness. I'm very proud of you and this is why I've placed you here as 2nd best Peach.

Illmatic- Sup brah. You have great pressure game with Peach, and as stale as your moves become, you still become an intimidating force of ape **** attack. I'm gonna be honest.. I don't like the way you play Peach. What I really do appreciate about yours though, is that you don't really listen to anyone in having to change your style. It's what makes you good at your character and what makes you like Peach. You play her this way, because you've accomplished a lot with her being played like that. If you want to keep your aggressive style, then just ignore what people say about your Peach. Taking advice isn't bad though. So don't get them confused. If someone suggests you to camp more, then if I were you, I'd do so for at least the MUs you should be camping in. Either way, you're doing pretty well for yourself, especially for playing Peach so aggressively, which hasn't gotten many people in the U.S.A. far at all. So in my honest opinion, I've placed you here.

4th and 5th were fillers because everyone else suggested them.

Nicole

Smash Champion
yo
thanks to everyone who defended my honor :psycho:
xyro i'd be happy to MM you at whobo even though i hate samus haha.

everyone is overhyped and everyone's region is biased towards them, besides ill's apparently, which is also biased towards me. but that's cause he talks himself up too much.

i cant believe this thing has gotten so many views and comments from not-peaches.

z00ted

lol nicole - the only person that is backing you up is d to the phat and im pretty sure everyone but espy in my state would back me up

L

(again)

z00ted

i dont think.. you have truly MET or UNDERSTOOD Xyro yet.

Coney

Smash Master
have any peaches won a tourney besides king beef?

i mean the brass ring is right there, you're all too closely grouped together to the point where it doesn't even matter to say one's better than the other, you're just a big lumpy pink mass

the opportunity is there, someone get out there and DO SOMETHING

also i'd say nicole is best but i've never played KB or ill and i'm basing her primarily off doubles so that's unfair

ssr is better than you'd think also, although he goes super duper autopilot

Gnes

Smash Master
One of these days my name will stop showing up on the peach boards of all places >_>

Also I think nicole is a little bit above the rest from what I saw at Apex 2/Mlg, but thats just my opinion. Ill isn't too far behind, just got to get smarter

Nicole

Smash Champion
@ill, is our deal to try really hard and do our best?
or is our deal whoever places better at whobo IS better, cause bracket has no effect on a mid tier's results?
OR do we factor in difficulty of bracket and then do some weird insane thing where we MM the two players the other peach lost to?
OOOORRRRR is it to go to the rave that will inevitably happen at whobo?

personally i like the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom