• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Five Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright, it's pretty obvious Air isn't going to open a thread on this anytime soon - and we are already getting into the discussion on the Peach boards, so I thought I would make this thread.

If anyone doesn't want this here - Air please close it. If anyone believes it should be a moderators job to control the thread - Air please take control of it. If anyone wants to give it to Meno by all means - give it to Meno.

North America Only

Obviously, the vote system would be vote for five Peaches, the first one being the best, fifth being the fifth best. If you could (and I'd highly appreciate if you do, especially if you're putting yourself or someone lightly known on the list) please post tournament results showing WHY you consider you / the Peach you nominated worthy of this spot.

Thanks guys :)

Also - Do know that if you vote once, your votes will be counted and not taken away, meaning that you cannot vote again. Joke votes will revoke you of your voting priviledges and i won't count your votes later

Example of a joke vote:

1. Nicole
2. Andisex
3. Rei-gun
4. PeachGuard
5. Illmatic's free money

Example of a good vote:

Alright well here's mine - took a while (because it means alot to me).

If I offend anyone - then deal with it.

1) Illmatic - Despite my poor performance at MLG Dallas and about one or two other tournaments overall there have been numerous accounts of high moments in my Peach. My first tournament I came out of nowhere and placed 7th out of 62 with merely WiFi practice and continued to place somewhat in that spectrum for a good amount of time. Most of my best matches are never recorded or rarely mentioned at all. After the tournament at Dallas I beat Esam's Pikachu 2-0 in a pretty hyped money match (I advertised it everywhere on the thread). Although it wasn't a tournament match - it still doesn't negate the fact that it is considered (by MLG at least) a top eight player in the nation; By the way he told me personally I was the best Peach (I took it as bias because he lost). I have a 2-1 record (once again money match) with Poltergust and have even two stocked as well as three stocked him in matches. Recently, I beat Ensis (MJG) 2-0 in a hyped $20 MM at Phase: X (who also has claimed me as the best Peach). I have tournament wins against almost everyone ranked in Houston besides Gnes / Razer - including Trela, Jerm, Ozz, etc. I've proven to be good in doubles as well taking out Jerm/Trela 3-1 after losing a set prior to them 0-2 and also taking Gnes and Razer to game 5 with Esca (Metaknight) as my partner. I've won every mid tier event I have attended - (Singles being an agonizing set versus a top 5 Pit with no ledge grab limit). Although I may have some very serious upsets (in my opponents favor) ex. Tetsuya at Dallas, Rockettrainer at HOBO 28 - I've only been playing the game comepetitively for a period of a bit over half a year. Nationals (in my opinion) shouldn't weigh a Peach's overall performance especially considering that the Peach has only been to one (while others have been to multple and still haven't placed well). All of my worst moments are known and my worst blanketed by a shadow.

2) Kyon - In my opinion Kyon was always my "rival" when looking at tournament results. Noone else really came close when it came down to the wire and we all posted our results in the thread. When I see Kyon placing top 5 in his area (in some stacked tournaments and others so-so) it impresses me. Despite having low attendance it still is solid. Kyon (from my knowledge) hasn't had any true upsets throughout my whole time observing him. He gets good reads and knows a handful of weird matchups very well. Videos of Kyon always consist of - "that was a good time to use that move in that situation" or "ooo I like that, I may try picking that up". The Peach is very solid - but in my opinion I haven't seen Kyon's true potential yet - or any HUGE (wtf) wins at that.

3) Nicole - Alright this was a tricky one, at first I didn't know where to place Nicole. I was going to put her in a tie with Kyon, and then I was going to do the complete opposite and put her with the 4th contender. From what I have seen at Dallas - Nicole is smart, she does weird things when she plays, and most importantly she almost always plays safe. Although I disagree with her analysis on the matchup vs Metaknight I can understand where she is coming from with it. The reason why I didn't place Nicole 1st or 2nd is because of her actual tournament results (although I know she did good vs Coney in Doubles once). I always hear Nicole this - or Nicole that - but at the end of the day I don't see anything. Recently - I have to admit she has been getting better. 3rd out of 30 something is pretty impressive (although the top two players weren't national players). - and I'm pretty sure she will keep on improving in the future. Another reason why Nicole is ranked right in the middle is because similar to Kyon I don't know of any BIG wins. Anything in my opinion is legitimate Money Matches or Tournament but all I have that everyone made a big hoopla out of was Affinity at Dallas. I've never heard of Affinity - but she did beat Dphat which is something I couldn't do 4 months ago.

4) Razmakazi - Alright, my boy Raz. Raz's Peach is weird. I remember when I used to practice on WiFi (like 8 months ago) he beat me pretty solidly and it was a shock because I had never lost a Peach ditto before. Raz's spazzy (but likable) personality is super similar to his playstyle. He seems like he throws out moves knowing how "broken" it can be in certain situations. I feel like when I watch Raz play he's never "spacing" he's throwing that move out for a reason. Raz is technical and has alot of positive attributes to his Peach. I just really don't know what he has been doing in Socal besides placing 20 somethingish at WGF last week. He has the best regional performance in tournament to this date (besides Edrees' of course - but that's a whole nother' story I don't want to get into right now) which I see why he could be considered #1 Peach at the moment. He beat Vicegrip ( a solid Ness) and Sky' (which is another solid Wario) but that honestly isn't good enough for me - (neither is the 20 something at WGF considering how many big tournaments he's attended). If Raz want's to steal what I think is my crown - he better do some serious **** and have some tasty vids for me at Pound. Something I have faith he can do.

5) King Beef - We forget about King Beef, we forget about King Beef, we forget about King Beef. King Beef lives in a pretty hard area, and he has been giving up on Peach lately - but we all know he is good. I know he has beaten Krystedez in money matches and I'm pretty sure he has alot of other secret little accomplishments that we don't know about. Personally, I watch King Beef and I'm like, "Man... I wish I could make my Peach "look" like that - but at the end of the day do I want my Peach to "play" like that?" KB's playstyle is somewhere off trying to evolve it's own metagame. He'll throw out random fairs - sometimes they will result is amazing reads - other times it looks extremely stupid and he'll get punished hard. The problem is - he'll suffer too much from trying to do cool/weird stuff. Honestly, I feel as though if King Beef found the right mixture of when to be unpredictable and the latter half of being safe - he could easily be a top three Peach. Oh.. and if he comes back to MAINING HER YOU FREAKIN WIMP.

and that's all I have to say about that
for now

I recommend you guys discuss good players first, then vote later. The voting process will last for a week.

Peach Results In the Past 8 Months

Razmakazi - SoCal

17th of 66 :: B.I.O. 4: The Prequel :: 7/10/10

7th of 31 :: Lakewood Bi-Weeklies :: 7/17/10

9th of 26 :: Dookie and Turd's Outhouse :: 10/2/10

7th of 47 :: VGbattles :: 10/23/10

17th of 51 :: San Diego 13: Halloween Havok :: 10/31/10

65 of 182 :: MLG Dallas :: 11/5/10

25th of 82 :: Brawl Singles at Battle Frontier presents 2GG - It's About Time :: 12/11/10

Kyon - Florida

13th of 49 :: CEO2010 Results :: Orlando, FL :: 6/5/10

5th of 34 :: Holy Smash Tournament :: Lake Alfred, FL :: 6/19/10

5th of 33 :: Hooters Brawl Tournament :: 7/31/10

7th of 16 :: Poinciana Brawl :: 8/14/10

7th of 22 :: Next Level Lan Presents: Brawl! :: 8/21/10

5th of 17 :: GDX Presents: K.U.B. Brawl Biweeklys :: 8/28/10

7th of 42 :: WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat Mew2King :: 9/4/10

5th of 15 :: GDX Presents: K.U.B. Brawl Biweeklys :: 9/11/10

3rd of 20 :: Pools FGCU Smash Alpha :: 10/2/10

7th of 23 :: Next Level LAN Presents: Halloween Smash! :: 10/23/10

4th of 21 :: Next Level Lan Deck the Brawls :: 12/4/10

9th of 32: WATO 13 :: 12/11/10

5th of 16 + pools::Wato 13.5:: 1/8/11

Nicole - Missouri

33rd of 117 :: School is in Session 3 :: 9/11/10

9th of 54 :: HD Remix :: 10/2/10

9th of 29 :: KMYM2 :: 11/13/10

13th of 71 :: Brainshock α (Alpha) :: 11/27/10

3rd of 30 :: Brawl Singles Tournament 1/15/11

King Beef - Ohio

1st of 17 :: Lake Erie Summerslam :: 6/26/10

9th of 54 :: School is in Session #2 :: 7/31/10

17th of 117 :: School is in Session 3 :: 9/11/10

??? / ??? :: MLG Columbus

Illmatic - Texas

7th of 62 :: Hobo 25 :: 6/11/10

5th of 16 :: P-4's Pee Hole :: 7/7/10

7th of 43 :: HOBO 26 :: 7/11/10

5th of 16 :: P4's 2nd Pee Hole: San Edition :: 7/17/10

2nd of 17 :: Sync's Sex Salon Two :: 9/11/10

1st of 14 :: Smoom Boom's Room of Doom :: 9/25/10

9th of 64 :: HOBO 28 :: 10/9/10

5th out of 33 :: HOBO 30 :: 1/8/11

3rd of 10 :: Monsters Arcade Fest :: 1/22/11

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
excellent counter 'cept for calling your own thread dumb! :p

ima edit a real answer now.

i think top 5 w/o any order off the top of my head would be me kyon mikey ill nicole.

actually i guess that is kind of my order.

basically i put me 1st b/c i'm a dbag with an ego and idc.

so yeah i think i'll just choose to stroke myself b/c i can, b/c my region is ******** good, b/c i think a lot of ya'll r kinda telegraphed, and coz ground game.

mmm yah. i guess that's my current opinion.

z00ted

and so it was!

also: PeachGuard thinks I think he is the worst Peach.

the example was just stating not to put someones name 3 times in a row.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Uhm if we have to do an order.
1. Leon
2. Razmakazi
3. Illmatic
4. Kyon
5. Nicole

I do wanna see more of that Japanese peach though.

z00ted

can't say Leon - this is North America only.

also - just wondering who has Raz beat lately?

Metatitan

Smash Master
It doesn't say only North America, and if it does I just skipped over it.
Raz beat Sky but the main thing with him is he hasn't had any bad losses to the best of my knowledge.

I'm sure he's beaten others but I'm not his stalker lol

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
idk, no1 spectacular (like tkd or the socal top 7) but last tourney i diiiiid scratch out 3 names off of my hitlist (sky, vice, prax) but like prax is gonna use peach next time so it shud be fun.

but yah i just kinda have not-bad losses but i dooo have 3 tourneys in the next 3 weeks (2 locals, then pound).

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Raz make some time to money match me please. It's one of the main things I want to do while I'm there. I'll have my recording device ready with me for whatever setup we get on.

Nicole

Smash Champion
You should say who can vote and who can't.

I don't see that shadow PJ for example needs to have the right to vote, he is an annoying troll online and makes meaningless posts.
And various others of his nature, for that matter.

People who don't main Peach should be good, respected players with a fair amount of Peach experience for their votes to count imo. I see "Broccoli Kong" (will) reading this thread so I think he is a good example of a person who can and should be allowed to vote and have his vote matter.

IF we're being egotistical which I see that we are:
1. Mikey
2. Nicole
3. Kyon
4. Ill
5. Raz

@meta - the peach that did well against coney is SSR

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah son, I got a sparkrat, a gassy fat dude, a ****** bat to blend with the crowd, and a ***** *** monkey with a hat, we gonna be CPing each other alllll day yo!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
You should say who can vote and who can't.

I don't see that shadow PJ for example needs to have the right to vote, he is an annoying troll online and makes meaningless posts.
And various others of his nature, for that matter.

People who don't main Peach should be good, respected players with a fair amount of Peach experience for their votes to count imo. I see "Broccoli Kong" (will) reading this thread so I think he is a good example of a person who can and should be allowed to vote and have his vote matter.

IF we're being egotistical which I see that we are:
1. Mikey
2. Nicole
3. Kyon
4. Ill
5. Raz

@meta - the peach that did well against coney is SSR
I'm not a troll and i make amazing post when needed until then its all jokes and smokes with me.

z00ted

Alright well here's mine - took a while (because it means alot to me).

If I offend anyone - then deal with it.

1) Illmatic - Despite my poor performance at MLG Dallas and about one or two other tournaments overall there have been numerous accounts of high moments in my Peach. My first tournament I came out of nowhere and placed 7th out of 62 with merely WiFi practice and continued to place somewhat in that spectrum for a good amount of time. Most of my best matches are never recorded or rarely mentioned at all. After the tournament at Dallas I beat Esam's Pikachu 2-0 in a pretty hyped money match (I advertised it everywhere on the thread). Although it wasn't a tournament match - it still doesn't negate the fact that it is considered (by MLG at least) a top eight player in the nation; By the way he told me personally I was the best Peach (I took it as bias because he lost). I have a 2-1 record (once again money match) with Poltergust and have even two stocked as well as three stocked him in matches. Recently, I beat Ensis (MJG) 2-0 in a hyped $20 MM at Phase: X (who also has claimed me as the best Peach). I have tournament wins against almost everyone ranked in Houston besides Gnes / Razer - including Trela, Jerm, Ozz, etc. I've proven to be good in doubles as well taking out Jerm/Trela 3-1 after losing a set prior to them 0-2 and also taking Gnes and Razer to game 5 with Esca (Metaknight) as my partner. I've won every mid tier event I have attended - (Singles being an agonizing set versus a top 5 Pit with no ledge grab limit). Although I may have some very serious upsets (in my opponents favor) ex. Tetsuya at Dallas, Rockettrainer at HOBO 28 - I've only been playing the game comepetitively for a period of a bit over half a year. Nationals (in my opinion) shouldn't weigh a Peach's overall performance especially considering that the Peach has only been to one (while others have been to multple and still haven't placed well). All of my worst moments are known and my worst blanketed by a shadow.

2) Kyon - In my opinion Kyon was always my "rival" when looking at tournament results. Noone else really came close when it came down to the wire and we all posted our results in the thread. When I see Kyon placing top 5 in his area (in some stacked tournaments and others so-so) it impresses me. Despite having low attendance it still is solid. Kyon (from my knowledge) hasn't had any true upsets throughout my whole time observing him. He gets good reads and knows a handful of weird matchups very well. Videos of Kyon always consist of - "that was a good time to use that move in that situation" or "ooo I like that, I may try picking that up". The Peach is very solid - but in my opinion I haven't seen Kyon's true potential yet - or any HUGE (wtf) wins at that.

3) Nicole - Alright this was a tricky one, at first I didn't know where to place Nicole. I was going to put her in a tie with Kyon, and then I was going to do the complete opposite and put her with the 4th contender. From what I have seen at Dallas - Nicole is smart, she does weird things when she plays, and most importantly she almost always plays safe. Although I disagree with her analysis on the matchup vs Metaknight I can understand where she is coming from with it. The reason why I didn't place Nicole 1st or 2nd is because of her actual tournament results (although I know she did good vs Coney in Doubles once). I always hear Nicole this - or Nicole that - but at the end of the day I don't see anything. Recently - I have to admit she has been getting better. 3rd out of 30 something is pretty impressive (although the top two players weren't national players). - and I'm pretty sure she will keep on improving in the future. Another reason why Nicole is ranked right in the middle is because similar to Kyon I don't know of any BIG wins. Anything in my opinion is legitimate Money Matches or Tournament but all I have that everyone made a big hoopla out of was Affinity at Dallas. I've never heard of Affinity - but she did beat Dphat which is something I couldn't do 4 months ago.

4) Razmakazi - Alright, my boy Raz. Raz's Peach is weird. I remember when I used to practice on WiFi (like 8 months ago) he beat me pretty solidly and it was a shock because I had never lost a Peach ditto before. Raz's spazzy (but likable) personality is super similar to his playstyle. He seems like he throws out moves knowing how "broken" it can be in certain situations. I feel like when I watch Raz play he's never "spacing" he's throwing that move out for a reason. Raz is technical and has alot of positive attributes to his Peach. I just really don't know what he has been doing in Socal besides placing 20 somethingish at WGF last week. He has the best regional performance in tournament to this date (besides Edrees' of course - but that's a whole nother' story I don't want to get into right now) which I see why he could be considered #1 Peach at the moment. He beat Vicegrip ( a solid Ness) and Sky' (which is another solid Wario) but that honestly isn't good enough for me - (neither is the 20 something at WGF considering how many big tournaments he's attended). If Raz want's to steal what I think is my crown - he better do some serious **** and have some tasty vids for me at Pound. Something I have faith he can do.

5) King Beef - We forget about King Beef, we forget about King Beef, we forget about King Beef. King Beef lives in a pretty hard area, and he has been giving up on Peach lately - but we all know he is good. I know he has beaten Krystedez in money matches and I'm pretty sure he has alot of other secret little accomplishments that we don't know about. Personally, I watch King Beef and I'm like, "Man... I wish I could make my Peach "look" like that - but at the end of the day do I want my Peach to "play" like that?" KB's playstyle is somewhere off trying to evolve it's own metagame. He'll throw out random fairs - sometimes they will result is amazing reads - other times it looks extremely stupid and he'll get punished hard. The problem is - he'll suffer too much from trying to do cool/weird stuff. Honestly, I feel as though if King Beef found the right mixture of when to be unpredictable and the latter half of being safe - he could easily be a top three Peach. Oh.. and if he comes back to MAINING HER YOU FREAKIN WIMP.

and that's all I have to say about that
for now

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Illmatic can't be first , he doesn't even wanna munny match me,

z00ted

i'll $300 MM you (it's what I do best)

now - get the **** outta this ****ing thread before i blast you

Nike.

Smash Hero
I wish I got to play Nicole at Dallas.

Peach is one of those characters that has alot of ppl around the same level, none of them taking an obvious jump over the others. This basically makes it become a regional bias thing (but you guys already know that).

I'm from TX, so naturally if I had to meatride/choose anyone it would have to be Illmatic. I've played Castro alot (very underrated peach in my area, ALMOST at Illmatics level) and played PeachGuard a few times. Nobody else. So I feel like I don't really have any grounds to come up with a decision such as top5.

I would assume that goes for everyone else who doesn't use Peach or watches every video of her.

tl:dr Don't meatride guys.

z00ted

alright, shut the hell up.

Noones causing any madness - yet.

Let's keep it that way.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
I can't shut till our munny match happens ,
It's too much in my favor

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
it's impressive that u have a good handle on my style or the way i play.

i just try to play ppl of all levels to accumulate experiences so i can just come up with responses n stuff. i figure it'll make me steadily improve and get more creative which it has. i wish i had vids but i'm just too lazy and it'll be more fun to just play ya'll at pound and get pound vids.

but yeah i can just beat a lot of the above average players in socal like truth, vice, jebus, and take games off of or come close to winning tourney games/mms against top mks ('cept tyrant, fool's too good).

anyway i just have the confidence so i gotta speak up. i'm not flying to pound just to place decently. whatever happens happens but til then the goal is to become at a top player level before that tournament.

z00ted

so far i like the discussion we have going on.

it's pointing out all of the Peaches strengths and weaknesses

cut down on spam please.

it's impressive that u have a good handle on my style or the way i play.

i just try to play ppl of all levels to accumulate experiences so i can just come up with responses n stuff. i figure it'll make me steadily improve and get more creative which it has. i wish i had vids but i'm just too lazy and it'll be more fun to just play ya'll at pound and get pound vids.

but yeah i can just beat a lot of the above average players in socal like truth, vice, jebus, and take games off of or come close to winning tourney games/mms against top mks ('cept tyrant, fool's too good).

anyway i just have the confidence so i gotta speak up. i'm not flying to pound just to place decently. whatever happens happens but til then the goal is to become at a top player level before that tournament.
are you posting a list?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
1. Nicole
2. Andisex
3. Rei-gun
4. PeachGuard
5. Illmatic's free money

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
hmm i kinda did but ima remove mikey coz he's not active.

lets c out of the active peaches...

me, kyon, ill, nicole, kb in that order.

and so goes my votes.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
First off I would like to point out that if you don't main Peach, you sound not even be counted. To me you should not get full credit like another Peach would that solo goes Peach and bust his ***. While the other player runs into a hard match, then runs to a better character. If he feels safe after that win, then goes back to Peach. You are just a good player in general. But to get full credit as a Peach player? I don't think so. Place that high going all Peach and not running off to counterpicks. Thats what being the best Peach is to me and how you qualify.

This kind of topic is not even legit. One all These Peach players play in thier area. Comp is not the same. So how the hell you gonna judge who is on top if you don't even play in the same tournaments and the same people at once? Different skill levels come in play. I don't care about videos. I don't care how flashy, agressive, w/e you come off *** and have people on the net impressed and hyped. Then let it get to your head. Vids don't mean anything to me at all, win or lose in terms on who is the best. Its all for show.

I can play in a crappy region right now and just own with Peach. While someone in a harder region does not place that well. Now who is a better player? Trying to answer that question? Why? That question can not be answered. Me and the other player can not be compared. We need to play in the same tourny alot and the same people to see who is better. This region, next door tournament stuff and results means nothing.

back in 2008' 09 this was able to be done. Cause lots of Peach in WC and east coast played alot in the same tourny. And showed good results like SNES and Genesis. There was other size tournys like 40-50+ where lots of peach players played at in at once. That why me praxis, edreese and even excel (who came to genesis for the first time and placed under edreese. So he was able to be ranled for top Peach in usa.

2010, Nothing like that happened much. When people were at the same tournament that mattered like apex 2, pound 4, VC, MLG, no Peach did anything big. Everyone equally failed. outside of mikey who made it into bracket at pound 4 but not do too hawt in it. Same with me at apex 1. I was the only Peach to make out of bracket but not win a match in it. So I never really counted my skills for apex 1. SNES was another story.

So you do goon in your local tournies and all. But what happens when it comes to those that matter. None do anything at all. You can place high at the local ones.But dont matter about numbers. It is who you beat that matters. So saying you placed like this and that dont mean nothing. Go now and do that at tournies that matter then comeback to me. Pretty much all Peach players equally fail.

Illmatic- Dude,I don't know why you keep bringing about what you did when you first stated brawl.You was not beating anyone notable man. You can't just bring that up to boost yourself up. Then if you lose, it is usually some excuse. What you need to do is except what kind of player you are. You still have alot to learn when it comes to this game. Me and jerm have told you this before. Your vids or results don't really impress me or get me hyped. If I was to be impressed by you, that be to beat these people that take your money in bracket for 1,2,3rd place. And alot. Not just once in a blue. But over.and over and over again. this one time miricales don't mean anything.Anyone can have a good/bad day. But there is no excuse for it if you are beating/losing to these people all the time.

Nicole- I'm sorry but I just see her getting hyped way to much cause of her gender. Thats how it is in a gaming community with with the typical male mind. And thats not fair cause she can't even be judged correctly. Its mostly hyped. To me, Nicole is a decent Peach. But does not live up to all this hype that she gets. She should be treated like everyone else. Boobs/booty or not. And another Peach player that has not done anything big in tournies that matter. Most of the hype started cause she nearly took off a game off Anti meta in polls at apex 2. Ok then, I'll get hype as well cause I nearly didi the same to rain in pools. But why she gets mega hype for that and with me it's nothing? Its be real here.

Kyon- He does goos in FL. His average tourny size are not that big. And he does not beat anyone ranked worthy alot. I feel people think he is all that cause he goes to alot of tournyes and places within the single digits alot. Pound and MLG, nothing came from him with those results he gets at his locals. I can't even rate this dude if I wanted too.

Mikey- barely does anyting in tournies. Hardly plays. So if you was to actually rank Peach players, Someone who actally plays in tournies and brings in results should take his place. Not saying he is bad. But he hardly plays in tournies. Not fair to those that do and put in more work than mikey. And he gets to be on the vote list. Thats more on historical hype of him people just don't wanna let go.

Raz- Same boat as kyon. But his tourny size are bigger. Yet not beating anyone big or doing it big in tournies that matter.

Now with that said, is there a "best Peach"? Yes there is.
Who is it? That is unknown.Cause when we get a chance to find out, what happens? People equally fail at the tournies. In terms of this, everyone is on the same skill level. No egos or meatride should even be going on in here to begin with. NO ONE has done anything.

When all these people play inthe same area and place all thise people together,then you can make this list legitful. MLGs you had that chance and all failed. Apex 2 we had it and all failed.

So think about it before people meatride themselves and stroke egos or be bias. Same time with this regional hype and meatride. If that happens, it really shows nothing. Cause only your own regioal gives you credit. But other places you dont even matter.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Skimmed it, usual Dark.Pch copypasta. I bet he keeps it in a word document.

I should have stopped reading where he said it doesn't matter if they main peach anymore. Leon is the best peach; vids, results, and people he has beaten all prove this. Who really cares if he mains marth (considering he still uses her)? We're talking about the best user of peach, not the best "solo peach user". Stop thinking that being a solo peach main makes that player a better user of peach than someone who is actually placing with her.

Why do you undermine the accomplishments of recent peach mains? As it so happens, the ranked players in most regions are ranked for a reason. They can place well/great at most tournaments for a reason you know. Illmatic IS beating ranked players and rarely looses to unranked. Raz beat a few ranked and loses to ranked/potential to be ranked (if SoCal ever updated).

Why in your opinion do you believe footage proves nothing? Footage is JUST as important as results; it shows what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. It shows every choice, every mistake, every spacing error made and gives a better picture than you obviously think it does. Btw I saw some of your footage vs that lucario from a few months back, you should have posted it for critique.

Let people discuss their thoughts on who the best Peach is; remember we all have our own opinions and the point of this thread is to back them up with facts and find out who has the strongest argument supported by evidence.

Tl;dr

Stop getting emotional over Peach. Stop having an elitist attitude about being a "pure peach" user. Stop saying ranked players from places like TEXAS FOR GOD'S SAKE don't matter. Stop saying footage doesn't prove anything. Stop telling people their opinion doesn't matter and then act like yours does.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do I really have to take meta off ignore to see what what he says in other to keep my opinion active. Cause I really don't and I have a feeling this guys said something dumb as usual? I'll, Air, place tell me I don't.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
For anyone wondering, I just recently started using Pikachu and other characters little by little in tournament. My Peach still sees about 70% of the action and has done so at the last few recent events I attended (including 100% Peach in my most recent set against Kel's MK). I appreciate the pretty accurate detailing on my recent history and current status Illmatic, it shows that you've done your homework beyond just gameplay.

I'll submit a list this evening. Should be fun. :p

z00ted

Skimmed it, usual Dark.Pch copypasta. I bet he keeps it in a word document.

I should have stopped reading where he said it doesn't matter if they main peach anymore. Leon is the best peach; vids, results, and people he has beaten all prove this. Who really cares if he mains marth (considering he still uses her)? We're talking about the best user of peach, not the best "solo peach user". Stop thinking that being a solo peach main makes that player a better user of peach than someone who is actually placing with her.

Why do you undermine the accomplishments of recent peach mains? As it so happens, the ranked players in most regions are ranked for a reason. They can place well/great at most tournaments for a reason you know. Illmatic IS beating ranked players and rarely looses to unranked. Raz beat a few ranked and loses to ranked/potential to be ranked (if SoCal ever updated).

Why in your opinion do you believe footage proves nothing? Footage is JUST as important as results; it shows what ACTUALLY HAPPENED. It shows every choice, every mistake, every spacing error made and gives a better picture than you obviously think it does. Btw I saw some of your footage vs that lucario from a few months back, you should have posted it for critique.

Let people discuss their thoughts on who the best Peach is; remember we all have our own opinions and the point of this thread is to back them up with facts and find out who has the strongest argument supported by evidence.

Tl;dr

Stop getting emotional over Peach. Stop having an elitist attitude about being a "pure peach" user. Stop saying ranked players from places like TEXAS FOR GOD'S SAKE don't matter. Stop saying footage doesn't prove anything. Stop telling people their opinion doesn't matter and then act like yours does.
^****

Do I really have to take meta off ignore to see what what he says in other to keep my opinion active. Cause I really don't and I have a feeling this guys said something dumb as usual? I'll, Air, place tell me I don't.
Do whatever you want - but you remember what we both agreed to!

I dont advise it.

Does my opinion count here?
Why wouldn't it?

For anyone wondering, I just recently started using Pikachu and other characters little by little in tournament. My Peach still sees about 70% of the action and has done so at the last few recent events I attended (including 100% Peach in my most recent set against Kel's MK). I appreciate the pretty accurate detailing on my recent history and current status Illmatic, it shows that you've done your homework beyond just gameplay.

I'll submit a list this evening. Should be fun. :p
Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom