• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

I was gonna take a game off Sant for the first time ever in tournament with my final kill being a water spike in Delfino, but Sant is a ***** and techs the wall while he's underwater, then proceeded to beat me.

I was sooooo close :(

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I don't main TL and I never will, but I still read your guide. Oh man it was fantastic, I just suddenly became better D:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Whoa.

I saw a post about getting back from katar on this page.

So the TL boards are still dead as always.

Might be coming back to TL.

Throwing all kinds of crap at people makes me happy.

Especially bombs.

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Which Toon link want to team with me on APEX? still need someone

My Main: Toon Link, Meta-Knight, Lucario

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice

NH Cody

Smash Champion
So Toon Link is like fun as ****.
You just realize this now...
Sure xD

I´m from Germany and the best TL. But i dont know, if it is still enough.
Oh...you're not bad. Apparently dair works in Europe?

Thing is, I'm not sure if that playstyle would work in America against well known players at Apex. Then again, teams are chaotic and we can get away with some dumb stuff...so I'm not sure of my answer just yet. Work on some bad habits and perhaps I'll team with you if we both go.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Well then pick him up.

I hereby dub thee, Sir Excel of the Oreo, as the best Toon Link in Illinois.

See? You've already made an accomplishment with him. It must be a sign.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Sorry Ripple, it clearly states in the TL Handbook (page 326, paragraph 4, subsection 2) that one cannot play both Donkey Kong and Toon Link. Everybody here abides by these guidelines.

An approved list of co-mains can be found on page 248: Sonic (look for examples in me, suarez, excel, links), metaknight (MJG, izumi, kazekun, kaffei), Kirby (Twinkie, KT) etc. You can see for yourself.

=/

Speaking of kaffei where has he been??!?!?!?

KAFFEI NAMESEARCH COME BACK TO TL BOARDS

Quest if you flip the page on that same sub-section to page 327, you'll see that Marth is added to that list of co-mains (Sant, NearZzz i think) and that there's no mention of Donkey Kong. If you turn the page to Page 331, Paragraph 3 Sub-section 2 though, it clearly states that the next co-main approval meeting cannot start unless we get all the signatures from the committee members to approve the meeting.

We're only missing one signature, and that's demonictoonlink's signature, who is currently MIA.

Sorry Ripple. :/

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sorry Ripple, it clearly states in the TL Handbook (page 326, paragraph 4, subsection 2) that one cannot play both Donkey Kong and Toon Link. Everybody here abides by these guidelines.

An approved list of co-mains can be found on page 248: Sonic (look for examples in me, suarez, excel, links), metaknight (MJG, izumi, kazekun, kaffei), Kirby (Twinkie, KT) etc. You can see for yourself.

=/

Speaking of kaffei where has he been??!?!?!?

KAFFEI NAMESEARCH COME BACK TO TL BOARDS
Quest if you flip the page on that same sub-section to page 327, you'll see that Marth is added to that list of co-mains (Sant, NearZzz i think) and that there's no mention of Donkey Kong. If you turn the page to Page 331, Paragraph 3 Sub-section 2 though, it clearly states that the next co-main approval meeting cannot start unless we get all the signatures from the committee members to approve the meeting.

We're only missing one signature, and that's demonictoonlink's signature, who is currently MIA.

Sorry Ripple. :/

[collapse=Excel likes this]
[/collapse]

BSP

Smash Legend
Guys, if I get caught in a bair string at low %, which way am I supposed to DI to get out?
ATM I'm taking like 40% from getting hit by one bair at zero T_T

Steam

Smash Hero
Are you still on the PR?

Practice TL for like a week and you'll be better than anyone who uses him as a random backup. lol
there is no PR right now. but I was on the last one that was made. which was in the Triassic period.

@twinkie- lol DTL

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
You forgot that in the fine print on that page it also states that Ganondorf is acceptable.

To cover the Falco MU of course.

Top Bottom