• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
What the ****... the name LOL.

EDIT: @ KT; I though I was the only TL who like going D3 against other TLs... I was feeling unique for once. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU_

NH Cody

Smash Champion

Lobos

Smash Master
Johnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!.....!

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
yup I'm complete *** dude. game1 I didn't take him seriously enough cuz he's link. game2 I never lost the lead. game3 I fast fell through the rainbow cruise pendulum thingy at zero. That wasn't a good day for me. I personally think link is pretty annoying to fight if they camp like hell. The only other time I've lost to a link was kirinblaze at my second tourney back in 09.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
yup I'm complete *** dude. game1 I didn't take him seriously enough cuz he's link. game2 I never lost the lead. game3 I fast fell through the rainbow cruise pendulum thingy at zero. That wasn't a good day for me. I personally think link is pretty annoying to fight if they camp like hell. The only other time I've lost to a link was kirinblaze at my second tourney back in 09.
They are pretty annoying here watch thi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cMiaFCCRXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWlWFAnS-A

southpaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4442-0022-4229
I found it funny too @KT and then I sd'd... And the last time I fought a link in tourney before that every game went to time. Its just a super campfest except link has way more potential kill power

MJG

Smash Hero
what

""???????????????/

NH Cody

Smash Champion
What do you guys think about having a matchup advice thread, where we have names of the TL players who know about certain matchups and would be able to answer questions for people who had them? Like if someone knew the Peach matchup then we put his (or her) name next to Peach and then TL players who want to know how to fight Peach could ask him (or her).

My intention with this is to keep it casual, non-competitive, just a way for people to get information/share ideas about their trouble MUs. People could nominate themselves or each other to go on a character's list by saying whether they've played that character in tourneys, or in MMs, etc.

Top Bottom