• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
At warped tour now too ****ing legit!!
We came as Romans are epic
Now I know why I love the metal/death/emo core genre so much
Best genre ever
Haters gonna hate

Metal being played live is the only way to listen to metal, didn't ya know? All the energy from the music and the crowd just completely consumes you, and you just go crazy.

Don't miss August Burns Red!!!!! I know they're playing at Salt Lake City, watch them cause they're HYPE.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Metal being played live is the only way to listen to metal, didn't ya know? All the energy from the music and the crowd just completely consumes you, and you just go crazy.

Don't miss August Burns Red!!!!! I know they're playing at Salt Lake City, watch them cause they're HYPE.
the only way ;)
and yes i saw August Burns Red
they had the biggest Circle pit at warped tour!
i have to listen to them more

but A Day to Remember stole the show for me
they are so good live
easily my favorite band
ADTR <3

Start with their Messengers album then. Hold on lemme help you....

This song is for when you feel like getting punched repeatedly in the stomach or in your face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEfyRjF1MNI

This song is for when you feel like getting picked up and thrown around violently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nq0E3UfjdM&feature=related

And this song is for when you feel like throwing tables and assaulting numerous people with your fists: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c89JDBG5yHo&feature=related

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
I personally think techno/dubstep where it's at. Skrillex, Nero, Deadmau5, etc. Its so danceable and it's got that energy. It's just my opinion though, I used to be a Metalhead, noy my fav music Punk Rock, Techno/Dubstep, Indie.

archer.

Smash Lord
Normal people don't murder either. Maybe you should become a murderer?

A lot of this **** is basically murder for the ears.

I just listen to anything that sounds good. <_<

Normal people don't murder either. Maybe you should become a murderer?
Yes.

A lot of this **** is basically murder for the ears.
Metal won't appeal to everyone, but it's a good genre nonetheless. Takes a lot of getting used to, but there's a lot to appreciate from it. It's best experienced live, where the energy is at full capacity.

I just listen to anything that sounds good. <_<
Metal sounds good. :awesome:

archer.

Smash Lord
I like some metal music. Not all, but some.

I just don't like it when someone is screaming as loud as they can/making practically inhuman guttural noises and then has the gall to call that "music." Just my opinion though.

RATED

Smash Lord
If people posted results, I would keep that thread alive

and..

Snake is my favorite MU :D
I am saving up to go Apex, if both of us go there would you MM ? Snake vs TL. I am not maining Snake anymore but I can still use him and practice with him ( especially that MU)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I am going to be playing TL and helping develop the technical aspects of your metagame.

How in depth are TL's willing to read into things like frame advantage on jump cancel soft bomb toss and things of that nature?

I'm in the Smash Lab, so I could help you out with whatever you need. Personally, I'm more interested in learning why our techs work and how to apply them rather than learning about frame advantage, although figuring them out is also very useful.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
pelca went all falco.

my set vs him got saved. i got the most sexiest gimp i kno how to do on falco off on him.

bair>bair>bair>pivot arrow> dash attack = death

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Oh. That's awesome xD

can't wait to see that. I would never even attempt those combos lol, I would just go back to camping. Most I would do to approach is full hop nair/fair after a bomb throw. It's cool that you go for it and it actually works.

Top Bottom