• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TLGD: Zange-chan Social- Toon Goons for Life

NH Cody

Smash Champion
So,

I apologize for any trouble I've caused or any disrespectful things I've said from a few months ago.

I hope you guys can forgive me. I want to stay a part of the TL boards.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Thanks. And the MK ban made it so that I faced a ton of characters with chaingrabs. There were D3s and Falcos and ICs galore xD

D3 is actually not that hard if you play him similarly to the ICs matchup and use platforms for bomb camping.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's my next step. I think I have a good handle on the MK matchup.

I will most likely go to Apex. I'm pretty sure MJG, PJ, and a few others are going too.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
whats with this comparing me to remix stuff...?

jash forfeited i heard and remiox got a bye and beat cheese.....is that what we call doing now-a-days?

anyways i got 4th at mine lost to trela and razer. Got razer to last stock like 150 while i was at 170 (was gonna time him out) he went under the stage and c4ed but missed killing himself..problem is i tried to dair him and missed and died first with 2 seconds left.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Alllrighty then ;)

so I'm playing oracle of seasons on a wii emulator. Dancing Dragon Dungeon's music is amazing. Old video game music is so tinny yet so catchy.

Top Bottom