• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

Tink

Smash Hero
im down for all MMs =) doesnt really matter what they are, as long as it should be a fun match =)....

and rip, i already sent a pm to iggy, so IFF he has a partner, im DOWN for teaming. ill let you kno as quick as i can, so you can find a partner for lixi =).

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm beating tink, so nobody has to worry about it. Tink's never beaten me in tourny play before, little known fact.
everybody who I'm housing, my # is 217 370 6174. contact me for my address anytime today or tomorrow (I've got class 1-2:20 and 3-6 tomorrow and I work friday 5-11, don't call during those times)
purdue is coming friday night? sveet your car knows I'm only able to house you, right?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
im so ****ing stoked
im rusty as **** tho i haven't played in weeks
im gunna be salty if im off my game but no johns!

Kirk

Smash Champion
Methinks I need some MMs done this time around...so, I'll accept any of these Brawl MMs:

Regular Brawl
Ironman
Random/Random(Random character, ALL stages on random)
Duelist
Other suggestions... :o

So far I have Ripple, Chewyy, and Teh Future for Ironmans.

Anyone else? :bee:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll $mm you in anything kirk, time to prove whos the better kong me or ook

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
im so ****ing stoked
im rusty as **** tho i haven't played in weeks
im gunna be salty if im off my game but no johns!
ROFL!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I also got my hand issue to worry about and yes I'm johning anyone who opposes my johning will feel the wrath of my muscles no joke lol.

Also if anyone wants to mm me. Ask me while I'm there since I don't go on the boards too much anymore.

Also also anyone heard from BrawlPro? Since my roomie crapped out on another tourney I still need him as my team partner lol.

Edit: If BrawlPro doesn't respond or confirm our partnership (By like midnight tomorrow) then I'm up for grabs for anyone who doesn't have a partner. Let me know now so I can make a list or whatever lol.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Remember we're still doing our $20 mm
so don't lose TOO much to kirk ;D jk

Hey kirk... wanna do a 4:00 "GRAB THE COINS" mm?
LOL. **** yes.

*adds to list of MMs*

And you guys have to tell me when you do that MM. I want to record it and put it on IllinoisBrawl. :p

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Also also anyone heard from BrawlPro? Since my roomie crapped out on another tourney I still need him as my team partner lol.

Edit: If BrawlPro doesn't respond or confirm our partnership (By like midnight tomorrow) then I'm up for grabs for anyone who doesn't have a partner. Let me know now so I can make a list or whatever lol.
Did Brawlpro already agree to this? He hasn't posted anything in the St. Louis topic...

If he doesn't make it, how about I team with you so Ripple can team with Tink?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ripple better not team with tink
then he might be able to play dk and beat me in doubles
thus negating my "i dont lose to dk" statement

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
then just beat him. 2v1 him and make him take all of tink's stocks. the first double's tournament i won was with eddie and in the grand finals the other team used that strat and we lost the first set because of it.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
ripple better not team with tink
then he might be able to play dk and beat me in doubles
thus negating my "i dont lose to dk" statement
I highly doubt I'm going to play DK in doubles. its either going to be roy or falco

and tink has yet to say if he's teaming with iggy

liife

Smash Rookie
Drugs are bad, especially caffeine and acetaminophen. Advil kills!!!

The only thing worse than that murderous drug Advil is not coming to this tournament, cause I'm going to make one (1) deer steak for each person that comes, and then I'm going to give it to you, with tongs and a small paper plate. You will have to eat it with your hands, though. It's also important to wash your hands afterward to keep your controller **** and span, and to do your part in diminishing the prevalence of communicable diseases. My dad always said, wash your hands or I'll kick your ***!! One time he put on a pair of brass knuckles and they could barely fit over his gorilla hands, so I reckon I was pretty scared.
I want to come back to this very important topic.
The brass knuckles kourcks dad put on had finger holes that were a 1.25 inches in diameter. His fingers barely fit in those holes. I.E. Kourcks dad will woop all of your ***** at the same time if he has to.
In case the above doesn't give you a clear picture of kourcks dad, Zangief was actually based off kourcks dad. Except they made Zangief a little smaller.
More over, I don't have any controllers for any console, so someone will have to supply me with a game cube controller, and also hopefully an xbox controller for when me and kourck take all of your money in 2v2 halo1 money matches.

Tink

Smash Hero
oh whoops...nottt teamin with iggy lolll...soooo...who wants to team? ripples first up in line =).

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
me and you tink all the way. would you prefer me to play as roy or falco, or does it matter to you?

now blackpanther can team with lixi

edit: IN YOUR FACE LUKE!!!!

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
well i'm looking for a team in brawl and melee, my brawl teammate is being a ********

Tink

Smash Hero
i totally think i might be ditching ripple -_-....two fingers crossed i dont have too....i might enter brawl singles at this...idk...i need alottt of practice again. we will see.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I may MM you at the tourney chewyy - G&W vs. IC's $1 (after singles is over). Anthony, if you can't find anybody good(applies to anybody), I might be up for Brawl doubles.. but it's gonna be a game day decision.

For those wondering, if there's over 32 entrants for Melee singles, 4th place will get $10(entry fee back) and then the %'s will be applied for the rest of the pot. Also, I'll be doing elimination pools with full stock & time in order to cut down to a 32 player bracket. (if there's like 33 or just barely over, I may not if time won't be an issue, but come with that assumption)

*Edit*
I might as well ask, how important are doubles pools to everybody? (if there are no eliminations, anyway) Skipping them would help me speed up (and seed) the tournament, but I'm hoping I won't need to. I'm only asking because my original time estimates were for a (slightly) smaller turnout and it's still looking good for time, but I'd rather feel safe than worried mid-Saturday afternoon that we'll finish on time.

WE ARE STILL RUNNING DOUBLES POOLS AS OF RIGHT NOW, BUT I WANTED SOME INPUT.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
pools are cool
so are crews
and mm's
purdue mm me at my house pre-gameday?
I'll be texting george and alan my address tonight. can you guys make sure your car gets it?

Teh Future

Smash Master
I may MM you at the tourney chewyy - G&W vs. IC's $1 (after singles is over). Anthony, if you can't find anybody good(applies to anybody), I might be up for Brawl doubles.. but it's gonna be a game day decision.

For those wondering, if there's over 32 entrants for Melee singles, 4th place will get $10(entry fee back) and then the %'s will be applied for the rest of the pot. Also, I'll be doing elimination pools with full stock & time in order to cut down to a 32 player bracket. (if there's like 33 or just barely over, I may not if time won't be an issue, but come with that assumption)
wat? Sounds like free money. $10,000 mm.

Chewyy I want to play moar Rob vs ICs.

Kirk

Smash Champion
MM's anyone? Either normal or ironman?!?! (Brawl)

edit: Where did Zozefup go? Did he die? (I'll feel awful if he did, lol)
If you want do a regular MM in addition to ironman, I'll be for it.

And team with me already. :p The date is coming up very swiftly...

Tomacawk

Smash Master
is nobody else offering housing? I've been bargaining so hard to get more people housed I was threatened to be thrown out of my house today. Can anybody local please step up? You only need to house 2 people--I think I can house tink, vro, and sveet, and I would just take them in my car after the tourny then return them to their ride sunday morning. My parents are being really ****ing difficult about me having 6. 8 is a definite no, so sveet's car, would it be okay if I kidnapped sveet vro and tink? And IDK if I can even take them, but I've got a shot. It apparently depends on if my dad will be home this weekend.
Blake--do you think your parents would let you house chicago, purdue, and myself? That would be 9 total, including you. Then there wouldn't even be an issue and my parents wouldn't hate me

PURDUE-you're housed for sure. Don't worry.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
yeah I can almost guarantee that people can be housed at my house. best part is its not even 10 min away.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
DUDE. so we can just pack up and go to your place and I won't house anybody?
This is a completely fair deal. And you don't mind us smoking behind ur house like I have done before?
so the plan is:
purdue stays at my house friday. we go to tourny. we go to blake's post tourny. burn. record matches all night and make a combo video. burn.
wake up sunday
burn.
say goodbye
burn.
memories.
is this an acceptable itinerary?
nick, don't flip out, I'm talking about tobacco.
Also, I'm sick, fair warning whoever wants drags off my cigs.
speaking of which, I'm gunna pre-roll one utmost quality cigar for this event. I'm not sure if my throat can handle more than one. I'm bringing my tobacco pipe as well.
Absolutely cannot wait.

Top Bottom