• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TIMS3:: Springfield, IL -- Oct. 17th

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey hey hey now Oranos, it's actually a good thing they didn't come if you think about it =). Crews would've been disgusting, with us emerging victorious. I don't want to say we beat Springfield mainly because you didn't play Nick =( But still, I actually did good for once, so I'm going to take it =P

And Peef, Tink might not have won had he stayed Fox against Dart. That 3 stock(or I'm hearing 2 stock? Hell if I know) was pretty gruesome, not everyone makes Tink switch to Peach xP The dude is hella cool though, he's got the exact same car as I do. Nice job not knowing all the matchups as well as you do spacies, Josh. You could've pulled a huge upset mang. I think if you maybe had tried a rush forward short hopped counter on that second match against Tink's Peach you could've got him in place for a solid edgeguard. He was right against the ledge and you just repeatedly tried spacing with wavedashes trying to get a fsmash off. Nice idea, but doesn't work against Tinky, you gots to be creative!!!!

Dart

Smash Lord
Hey hey hey now Oranos, it's actually a good thing they didn't come if you think about it =). Crews would've been disgusting, with us emerging victorious. I don't want to say we beat Springfield mainly because you didn't play Nick =( But still, I actually did good for once, so I'm going to take it =P

And Peef, Tink might not have won had he stayed Fox against Dart. That 3 stock(or I'm hearing 2 stock? Hell if I know) was pretty gruesome, not everyone makes Tink switch to Peach xP The dude is hella cool though, he's got the exact same car as I do. Nice job not knowing all the matchups as well as you do spacies, Josh. You could've pulled a huge upset mang. I think if you maybe had tried a rush forward short hopped counter on that second match against Tink's Peach you could've got him in place for a solid edgeguard. He was right against the ledge and you just repeatedly tried spacing with wavedashes trying to get a fsmash off. Nice idea, but doesn't work against Tinky, you gots to be creative!!!!
ill keep that in mind...maybe thats why the matchups harder than it needs to be

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I was refering to just peach, cause our pool was pretty much us, dmac and peaches, and apearantly you got ****ed over by peaches, and I sure as hell got ****ed by some peaches.

Top Bottom